Building Analytics Market to 2027 - Global Analysis and Forecasts by Deployment Type, Component; Building Type; and Application
- February 2019 •
- 177 pages •
- Report ID: 5751923 •
- Format: PDF
Currently, the companies offer a mix of solution and services to their clients such as signal malls, airports, manufacturing & production plant residential complexes, hotels, offices, and government buildings among others for their seamless facility management. Further, the companies also offer insights and reports to relate to fault detection, monitoring, and risk assessment analytic reports for making informed decisions and framing policies for improved infrastructure management.
On the basis of building type, commercial building segment is the leading segment of the global building analytics market.Presently, more than of the world’s population lives in urban areas, and the trend is expected to move rapidly to around 80% over the next couple of decades.
More than half of the built space in the urban areas and the majority of their resources are utilized by commercial buildings.A major portion of these resources consumed by these buildings is wasted, which has created a need to build or adopt new and advanced measures for sustainable growth.
In US itself, commercial buildings consume around 20% of country’s total energy and 40% of electricity.The new as well as existing buildings in the country can substantially enhance their energy efficiency and performance through integration of building analytics solution into their operations.
Thus, the building analytics market is anticipated to gain significant traction in the coming years and yield numerous profitable opportunities for the market players in the coming years.
The overall building analytics market size has been derived using both primary and secondary source.The research process begins with exhaustive secondary research using internal and external sources to obtain qualitative and quantitative information related to the building analytics market.
It also provides the overview and forecast for the global building analytics market based on all the segmentation provided with respect to five major reasons such as North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, the Middle East and Africa, and South America.Also, primary interviews were conducted with industry participants and commentators in order to validate data and analysis.
The participants who typically take part in such a process include industry expert such as VPs, business development managers, market intelligence managers, and national sales managers, and external consultant such as valuation experts, research analysts, and key opinion leaders specializing in the building analytics industry.
Reasons to Buy
Save and reduce time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the growth, size, leading players and segments in the global building analytics market.
- Highlights key business priorities in order to assist companies to realign their business strategies.
- The key findings and recommendations highlight crucial progressive industry trends in the global building analytics market, thereby allowing players across the value chain to develop effective long-term strategies.
- Develop/modify business expansion plans by using substantial growth offering developed and emerging markets.
- Scrutinize in-depth global market trends and outlook coupled with the factors driving the market, as well as those hindering it.
- Enhance the decision-making process by understanding the strategies that underpin commercial interest with respect to client products, segmentation, pricing and distribution.