Automotive Aftermarket Size, Share & Trends Analysis Report By Service Channel (OE, DIY), By Replacement Part (Tire, Battery), By Certification, By Distribution Channel, By Region, And Segment Forecasts, 2019 - 2025
The global automotive aftermarket size is expected to reach USD 486.4 billion by 2025., expanding at a CAGR of 3.9% over the forecast period. Digitalization of auto repair and component sales, complemented by advanced technology incorporations in automobile aftermarket component manufacturing, is expected to benefit market expansion. Surging reception of semi-autonomous, electric vehicles, and hybrid and autonomous cars is further expected to bolster the new component market growth in the years to come. The market can be categorized, based on replacement parts, into tire, battery, brake parts, filters, body parts, lighting and electronic components, wheels, exhaust components, and turbochargers.
Increasing vehicle penetration is driven by overall improvement of lifestyle in developing countries such as India and Brazil and is expected to drive the automobile industry. Similar surges in the auto manufacturing sector across various regions, along with increasing stringent emissions norms, are expected to drive aftermarket component sales over the forecast period.
Asia Pacific is expected to emerge as the fastest-growing regional market for automotive collision repair services over the forecast period, owing to its developing living standards and high vehicle production.It is also anticipated to be the fastest-growing market in automobile production.
With increasing penetration and acceptance of gas and hybrid electric cars, specialized repair centers dedicated to repair particular vehicles are expected to increase. The market is also expected to witness tremendous growth due to an upsurge in the number of vehicle collisions, along with inclination of owners towards repair of their automobiles.
Further key findings from the study suggest: • The market is estimated to grow significantly over the forecast period, owing to an increase in number of lightweight vehicles, coupled with increasing age of the light vehicle fleet
• North America has a higher technology adoption rate, which is anticipated to result in faster and higher adoption of hybrid electric automobiles in the region as compared to other geographical regions
• The market is anticipated to witness a phase change owing to growing proportion of specialized auto collision repair centers that are dedicated to serving specific vehicles, such as alternate fuel powered vehicles
• Key industry participants include Magneti Marelli S.p.A., Continental AG, 3M Company, Federal-Mogul Corporation, Delphi Automotive PLC, Robert Bosch GmbH, and Denso Corporation.
Our reports have been used by over 10K customers, including:
370 pages •
By Global Industry Analysts
• Apr 2021
- Global Automotive Collision Repair Market to Reach $212.3 Billion by 2027
- Amid the COVID-19 crisis, the global market for Automotive Collision Repair estimated at US$178.4 Billion in the year 2020, is projected to reach a revised size of US$212.3 Billion by 2027, growing at a CAGR of 2.5% over the analysis...
740 pages •
By Global Industry Analysts
• Apr 2021
- The global market for Radiation cured products is projected to reach 717 thousand metric tons by 2024, valued at US$7.3 billion, driven by growing awareness over the numerous environmental and performance benefits offered by radiation curing. Also driving growth in the market are innovations in radiation curable...
400 pages •
By The Business Research Company
• Jan 2021
Major companies in the repair and maintenance market include Arnold Clark Automobiles Limited; Caterpillar; Apple Inc; Encompass Supply Chain Solutions Inc. and Asbury Automotive Group. The repair and maintenance market consists of sales of repair and maintenance services by entities (organizations, sole traders and partnerships) that...
The automotive Ethernet market is projected to grow from USD 1.8 billion in 2020 to USD 5.6 billion by 2026, at a Compound Annual Growth Rate (CAGR) of 20.9% from 2020 to 2026. Major factors expected to drive the growth of the automotive Ethernet market include increasing demand for higher bandwidth, rise in deployment of ADAS and infotainment...
Tune up: An increasing number of aging vehicles on the road will drive repair demand Abstract Auto Mechanics in the US Operators in the Auto Mechanics industry provide mechanical and electrical repair and maintenance for a variety of vehicles, including cars, trucks, vans and trailers. Over the five...
The global aluminum parts gravity die casting market was valued at USD 5,351 in 2020 million and is projected to reach USD 7,413 million by 2026, registering a CAGR of about 4.82% during the forecast period (2021 - 2026). During the outbreak of coronavirus during 2020, the whole supply chain of automotive industry was impacted very...
The global automotive hypervisor market is estimated to grow at a CAGR of 39.3% during the forecast period to reach USD 704 million by 2026 from an estimated USD 134 million in 2021. Adoption of advance features in vehicles and rise in adoption of connected cars would drive the growth of the automotive hypervisor market. Also, virtualized...
The automotive driveshaft market is valued at USD 29.15 billion in 2020 and is expected to reach USD 39.67 billion in 2026 and is anticipated to register a CAGR of about 4.93% during the forecast period (2021-2026). The outbreak of pandemic COVID-19, impacted the whole supplychain for the market as demand side (i.e. OEMs) plants were...
New paint job: Vehicle usage will likely rise, resulting in greater demand for industry services Abstract Car Body Shops in the US Operators in the Car Body Shops industry provide mainly repair and customization work to the interior and body of a range of vehicles, including passenger cars, trucks,...
You can change your Cookie Settings at any time but parts of our site will not function correctly without them.