Summary Digital Advertising in Europe industry profile provides top- line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market size (value 2015- 19, and forecast to 2024). The profile also contains descriptions of the leading players including key financial metrics and analysis of competitive pressures within the market.
Key Highlights - The digital advertising market (other known as online marketing, Internet advertising or web advertising) consists of revenues gained by any advertising activities performed by the mean of Internet.
- The European Digital advertising market had total revenues of $67,221.0m in 2019, representing a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 11.2% between 2015 and 2019.
- The Desktop segment was the market’s most lucrative in 2019, with total revenues of $36,947.5m, equivalent to 55% of the market’s overall value.
- Growth in the European digital advertising market has been fuelled by the benefits offered by digital advertising platforms which have encouraged companies to adjust their marketing budgets focusing on digital instead of traditional advertising formats.
Scope - Save time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the size, growth, major segments, and leading players in the digital advertising market in Europe
- Use the Five Forces analysis to determine the competitive intensity and therefore attractiveness of the digital advertising market in Europe
- Leading company profiles reveal details of key digital advertising market players’ global operations and financial performance
- Add weight to presentations and pitches by understanding the future growth prospects of the Europe digital advertising market with five year forecasts
Reasons to Buy
- What was the size of the Europe digital advertising market by value in 2019?
- What will be the size of the Europe digital advertising market in 2024?
- What factors are affecting the strength of competition in the Europe digital advertising market?
- How has the market performed over the last five years?
- What are the main segments that make up Europe’s digital advertising market?
Our reports have been used by over 10K customers, including:
Scope of the Report The report titled “Global Online Classified Market: Size & Forecasts with Impact Analysis of Covid-19 (2020-2024 Edition)” provides an in-depth analysis of the global online classifieds market by value, by number of users, by B2C expenditure and by region, etc. The report also includes the analysis...
Old news: Publishers and readers increasingly shift to online news, leading to revenue declines Abstract Newspaper Publishing in New Zealand Industry players publish newspapers for distribution in New Zealand. The industry includes firms that publish online newspapers to complement their print publications....
Abstract Online Advertising Procurement in the US This report is intended to assist buyers of online advertising. Online advertising includes mobile, digital video, e-mail and display advertising, such as web banners and text ads. Online advertising spaces can be purchased from individual websites, media conglomerates...
For your information: Revenue for the sector is expected to accelerate after the pandemic abates Abstract Information in the US The Information Sector creates and distributes media content to US consumers and businesses. Overall, the sector responds to trends in household formation, which influences...
Abstract Digital Advertising Agency Services Procurement in the US This report is intended to assist buyers of digital advertising agency services. Digital advertising refers to promotional messages delivered to consumers through online media outlets. Services provided by digital advertising agencies include...
Buffering results: Industry revenue growth is forecast to slow, due to COVID-19 causing an economic slowdown Abstract Search Engines in the UK This industry covers the operation of search engines and other websites that act as portals to the internet. Typically, these platforms allow users to search...
Abstract Advertising Agencies in China Advertising Agencies industry in China create advertising campaigns for clients and place these advertisements in periodicals, newspapers, billboards, shop windows, the internet, radio, television, airports, railway stations, bus shelters and other media. Firms provide...
Find and replace: Operators will likely be forced to compete in the digital advertising market Abstract Database & Directory Publishing in the US The decline of the Database and Directory Publishing industry over the five years to 2019 has been driven by the sustained migration from print to digital...
Big break: Technology companies are expected to increase ad spending during 2020-21 Abstract Advertising Agencies in the UK Advertising agencies produce, place and provide advice about advertising material across a range of media, including TV, print, radio and the internet. They also advertise at the...
Seeking help: The pandemic is expected to disrupt industry demand and profit in the current year Abstract Marketing Consultants in the UK Industry operators provide advice and operational assistance to businesses and other organisations on marketing issues, such as developing marketing objectives and...
Business Consultancy And Audit
Number Of Enterprises
Business Confidence Index
You can change your Cookie Settings at any time but parts of our site will not function correctly without them.