Leading Companies Developing Distributed Acoustic Sensing (DAS), Distributed Temperature Sensing (DTS), Fibre Optic Acoustic Sensing (FOAS) & Other Technologies for Oil & Gas, Power & Utility, Safety & Security, Industrial & Civil Engineering Applications
The emerging and continuously developing infrastructure in various industries— including oil and gas, border security and civil engineering, to ensure safety and security has led the analyst to publish this timely report. The market for DFOS technologies is expected to be valued US$1,040.7 million in 2019.
The factors influencing the growth of the DFOS market are increasing applications in the oil and gas vertical, the reliability of distributed fibre optic sensors while working in challenging environments and increasing demand from the civil engineering vertical. However, factors such as high cost of distributed fibre optic sensor systems and lack of standardized assembly are likely to challenge the DFOS market during the forecast period. If you want to be part of this growing industry, then read on to discover how you can maximise your investment potential.
• Do you need definitive Distributed Fibre Optics Sensing market data? • Succinct Distributed Fibre Optics Sensing market analysis? • Technological insight? • Clear competitor analysis? • Actionable business recommendations?
Read on to discover how this definitive report can transform your own research and save you time.
Report highlights • 69 tables, charts, and graphs • Market share analysis, revenues and ranking of the 20 leading players in Distributed Fibre Optics Sensing technologies • AP Sensing • Baker Hughes • Bandweaver • CGG • Fotech Solutions • Future Fibre Technologies Ltd • Halliburton Corporation • Lockheed Martin • Luna Innovations Incorporated • Magal Security Systems • NKT Photonics • Northrop Grumman • OmniSens S.A. • QinetiQ Group • Schlumberger Limited • Silixa Ltd • Southwest Microwave Inc. • Weatherford International plc • Yokogawa Electric Corporation • Ziebel AS
Future Fibre optics is an Australian based Fibre optic-sensing technologies company with its head offices present in the California, India, Dubai and London. It provides is Fibre optic sensor intrusion detecting systems services for data communication networks, perimeters and buried oil and gas pipelines. The company has many patents registered on its name under Fibre optic sensors and signal processing technologies and is recognized by the Global perimeter intrusion market as a global tier one supplier.
In most cases the company profiles include • Overview of Distributed Fibre Optic Sensing Products / Services • Financial analysis by geography, business segment and product segment • Key DFOS developments • Company analysis • Global Distributed Fibre Optic Sensing market forecast outlook and analysis from 2019-2029 • Analysis of factors, technological and policy related, driving and restraining the DFOS technologies market
• Key questions answered • What does the future hold for the Distributed Fibre Optics Sensing industry? • Where should you target your business strategy? • Which industry application should you focus upon? • Which disruptive technologies should you invest in? • Which companies should you form strategic alliances with? • Which company is likely to success and why? • What business models should you adopt? • What industry trends should you be aware of?
• Target audience • Leading Distributed Fibre Optics Sensing companies • Security companies • Oil & gas companies • Electric power & utility companies • Civil engineering companies • Component suppliers • Electronics companies • Software developers • Technologists • R&D staff • Consultants • Market analysts • Senior executives • Business development managers • Investors • Governments • Agencies • Industry organisations • Banks
Our reports have been used by over 10K customers, including:
The global wireless broadband in public safety market size is expected to grow from an estimated value of USD 20.6 billion in 2021 to USD 69.6 billion by 2026, at a Compound Annual Growth Rate (CAGR) of 27.6% from 2021 to 2026. The wireless broadband in public safety market is driven by various factors, such as enhancement in public safety...
Fibre Optic Gyroscopes (FOGS) Market Report - Global Industry Data, Analysis and Growth Forecasts by Type, Application and Region, 2021-2028 Fibre Optic Gyroscopes (FOGS) market overview – Fibre Optic Gyroscopes (FOGS) market illustrates an attractive growth rate during the forecast period with the...
Broadband Power Line Communication (PLC) Chipsets Market Report - Global Industry Data, Analysis and Growth Forecasts by Type, Application and Region, 2021-2028 Broadband Power Line Communication (PLC) Chipsets market overview – Broadband Power Line Communication (PLC) Chipsets market illustrates an attractive...
The microwave transmission equipment market in Europe is expected to grow from US$ 864.61 million in 2021 to US$ 1530.81 million by 2028; it is estimated to grow at a CAGR of 8.5% from 2021 to 2028. Boost in 4g, LTE advanced, and other new connectivity technology standards is bolstering the growth of the industry. Mobile coverage and capacity...
The aircraft wire & cable market in SAM is expected to grow from US$ 73.15 million in 2020 to US$ 104.37 million by 2028; it is estimated to grow at a CAGR of 5.1% from 2021 to 2028. The SAM aviation industry is growing at an unprecedented rate, recording substantial number of production volumes of military and commercial aircraft fleet. In...
The Middle East and Africa Allergy Treatment market is expected to reach US$ 2,023.40 million by 2028 from US$ 1,292.33 million in 2020, it is estimated to grow at a CAGR of 5.8% from 2021 to 2028. The growth of the market is attributed to increasing adoption of immunotherapy in allergy treatment, and developments in food allergy treatments....
"Operators that are launching 5G FWA are focusing on competing in areas without FTTP coverage." 5G fixed-wireless access (FWA) launches are gathering pace worldwide as more operators have the opportunity to start deployments. This case study report considers the optimal retail tariff strategy for operators...
110 pages •
By Global Industry Analysts
• Apr 2021
- Global Germanium Market to Reach 225.6 Thousand Kilograms by 2027
- Amid the COVID-19 crisis, the global market for Germanium estimated at 173.1 Thousand Kilograms in the year 2020, is projected to reach a revised size of 225.6 Thousand Kilograms by 2027, growing at a CAGR of 3.9% over the analysis...
- Global Heterogeneous Networks (HetNets) Market to Reach $51.1 Billion by 2027
- Amid the COVID-19 crisis, the global market for Heterogeneous Networks (HetNets) estimated at US$18.3 Billion in the year 2020, is projected to reach a revised size of US$51.1 Billion by 2027, growing at a CAGR of 15.8% over...
204 pages •
By Global Industry Analysts
• Apr 2021
- Global Fiber Optic Connectors Market to Reach $5.8 Billion by 2027
- Amid the COVID-19 crisis, the global market for Fiber Optic Connectors estimated at US$3.7 Billion in the year 2020, is projected to reach a revised size of US$5.8 Billion by 2027, growing at a CAGR of 6.5% over the analysis period 2020-2027....
You can change your Cookie Settings at any time but parts of our site will not function correctly without them.