Forecasts by Submarket End-User Industry (Mineral & Mining, Upstream Oil & Gas, Agriculture, Water Exploration and Others), and by Services (Magnetic, Gravity, Electromagnetic and Others). Plus, Forecasts and Analysis of Leading Countries and Companies in the Sector
The airborne geophysical services market entails high capital investments along with high risk. The risk involved is comparatively high owing to unpredictable environmental conditions. Experience and skills about geophysics are required to operate in the geophysical services market. Thus, the threat of new players entering the geophysical services market is low. This trend is projected to continue during the forecast period also. There exists a limited threat of forwarding integration by suppliers. Ability to provide cost-effective and affordable components positively impacts the market share of suppliers. Thus, the bargaining power of suppliers is anticipated to remain low during the forecast period.
Furthermore there is a low threat of substitution for geophysical services equipment manufacturers from external technologies. New technologies and systems may pose a challenge to geophysical service/equipment providers. However, currently, no other services or technologies are as viable and feasible as the present technologies such as a seismic survey. Thus, the threat of substitutes is estimated to remain low during the forecast period.
The report will answer questions such as: • Who are the leading companies in the airborne geophysical services industry? – What is their strategy? – What is their existing processing capacity and where is it based? – What are their core strengths and weaknesses? • What is driving and restraining the involvement of each leading company within the market? • What political, economic, environmental and technological factors affect the airborne geophysical services market?
How will you benefit from this report? • This report you will keep your knowledge base up to speed. Don’t get left behind • This report will allow you to reinforce strategic decision-making based upon definitive and reliable market data • You will learn how to exploit new technological trends • You will be able to realise your company’s full potential within the market • You will better understand the competitive landscape and identify potential new business opportunities and partnerships
Five reasons why you must order and read this report today:
1) The report provides Analysis and Forecasts for the Airborne Geophysical Services Markets by Revenue for the Following Industries: – Mineral and Mining – Upstream Oil & Gas – Agriculture – Water Exploration – Other
2) The report provides Analysis and Forecasts for the Airborne Geophysical Services Market by Revenue for the Following Services: – Magnetic – Gravity – Electromagnetic – Other
3) The report provides forecasts for the Airborne Geophysical Services Market by Region and Country for the period 2019-2029 – US Airborne Geophysical Services Market Forecast 2019-2029 – Canada Airborne Geophysical Services Market Forecast 2019-2029 – Russia Airborne Geophysical Services Market Forecast 2019-2029 – UK Airborne Geophysical Services Market Forecast 2019-2029 – Rest of Europe Airborne Geophysical Services Market Forecast 2019-2029 – China Airborne Geophysical Services Market Forecast 2019-2029 – Australia Airborne Geophysical Services Market Forecast 2019-2029 – Rest of Asia Pacific Airborne Geophysical Services Market Forecast 2019-2029 – Saudi Arabia Airborne Geophysical Services Market Forecast 2019-2029 – Qatar Airborne Geophysical Services Market Forecast 2019-2029 – Rest of Middle East Airborne Geophysical Services Market Forecast 2019-2029 – Brazil Airborne Geophysical Services Market Forecast 2019-2029 – Mexico Airborne Geophysical Services Market Forecast 2019-2029
4) The Report contains an exclusive interview with an industry leader – Aerial equipment/ services Manager at Fugro (wishes to remain anonymous)
5) The report provides detailed profiles of the leading companies operating within the airborne geophysical services market: – TGS – Fugro – PGS – Terrex Seismic – CGG – Xcalibur Airborne Geophysics – Sander Geophysics – Spectrum Offshore Competitive advantage This independent, 193-page report guarantees you will remain better informed than your competitors. With 200+ tables and figures examining the countries and companies within the Airborne geophysical services market space, the report gives you an immediate, one-stop breakdown of the leading regions and countries for this market plus analysis and future outlooks, keeping your knowledge one step ahead of your rivals.
Who should read this report? • Anyone within the geophysical services value chain • CEOs • COOs • CIOs • Business development managers • Marketing managers • Technologists • Suppliers • Investors • Banks • Government agencies • Contractors
Our reports have been used by over 10K customers, including:
176 pages •
By Future Market Insight Global & Consulting Pvt Ltd
• Nov 2016
The oil & gas industry operates in three main sectors, namely, upstream, midstream, and downstream. The upstream sector, which is majorly associated with the exploration and production of oil and natural gas, utilises numerous services across different operations, spanning from searching for oil and gas to drilling wells, and operating them....
Summary Vivakor Inc (Vivakor) is a technology and asset acquisition company that creates, acquires and accumulates distinct assets, intellectual properties, and various technologies. The company concentrates on precious metals extraction in the US. It also concentrates on oil extraction from shallow and oil-laden areas in Eastern...
220 pages •
By Transparency Market Research
• Aug 2017
Global Industrial Silica Market: Overview Demand for fiberglass is high, due to its excellent functional and mechanical properties such as low weight and resistance to corrosion and heat. Thus, these resins are used in a wide range of end-user industries such as automotive. Usage of fiberglass in wind turbines is the fastest-growing...
You can change your Cookie Settings at any time but parts of our site will not function correctly without them.