The global power sports market is estimated to reach US$13.32 billion in 2023, growing at a CAGR of 4.7% for the period spanning from 2018 to 2023. The factors such as increasing new power boat sales, improving consumer confidence index, rising young population, accelerating economic growth and escalating urban population are expected to drive the market growth. However, growth of the industry would be challenged by seasonality of power sports vehicles sales, weather fluctuations environmental issues and high maintenance cost. A few notable trends include increased power sports product offerings, technological advancement, economical impact of snowmobiling, artificial intelligence (AI) applications in power sports vehicles and emergence of next generation engines.
The power sports market comprises four main segments namely snowmobiles, powerboats (PWC and others), motorcycles and off-road vehicles, which further includes all-terrain vehicles (ATVs) & side-by-side vehicles (SSVs). High preference of side-by-side vehicles in developing economies helped off-road vehicles to remain at top position amongst all the segments in 2018.
The fastest growing regional market is North America owing to favourable weather conditions and increasing consumers spending on recreational and sports activities. The U.S. and Canada are the two largest market for power sports and are already well-penetrated at developed market levels.
Scope of the report:
• The report provides a comprehensive analysis of the global power sports market, segmented into off-road vehicles [(All-Terrain Vehicles (ATVs) & Side-by-Side vehicles (SSVs)], snowmobiles, powerboats (PWC and others) and motorcycles.
• The major regional markets (North America and Europe) have been analysed, along with country coverage of the U.S, Canada, UK and Germany.
• The market dynamics such as growth drivers, market trends and challenges are analysed in-depth.
• The competitive landscape of the market, along with the company profiles of leading players (Polaris, BRP, Honda, Textron, Kawasaki and Yamaha Corporation) are also presented in detail.
Key Target Audience:
• Power Sports Manufacturers • Raw Material/Component Suppliers • End Users • Consulting Firms • Investment Banks • Government Bodies & Regulating Authorities
Our reports have been used by over 10K customers, including:
The Saudi Arabian entertainment and amusement market are expected to register a CAGR of 4% over the forecast period (2019-2024). Under the goal of promoting and diversifying entertainment opportunities in KSA, a royal decree was issued in October 2016, to order the creation of the General Entertainment Authority. With year-round activities,...
Scope of the Report The report entitled “The US Outdoor Recreation Products Market: Size, Trends & Forecasts (2018-2022)”, provides analysis of the US outdoor recreation products market, with detailed analysis of market size and consumer spending, and segmentation of the industry. The analysis includes the market by consumer...
Household Consumption Expenditure
You can change your Cookie Settings at any time but parts of our site will not function correctly without them.