Japan Hospital Chemistry and Immunodiagnostic Analyzers and Reagents, 2019-2023: Market Shares and Strategies, Segmentation Forecasts, Innovative Technologies, Latest Instrumentation
- July 2019 •
- 520 pages •
- Report ID: 5794783 •
- Format: PDF
This new report contains 520 pages, 64 tables, and presents a comprehensive analysis of the Japanese hospital clinical chemistry and immunodiagnostics market, including:
- Major issues pertaining to the Japanese clinical chemistry and immunodiagnostic hospital laboratory practice, as well as key economic, regulatory, demographic, social and technological trends with significant market impact during the next five years.
- Five-year volume and sales forecasts for over 100 clinical chemistry, TDM, endocrine, cancer, immunoprotein and abused drug assays performed in Japanese hospitals, including controls, calibrators and consumables.
- Five-year volume forecasts for serum, whole blood, plasma, CFS, urine and other specimens.
- Five-year reagent and instrument sales forecasts.
- Review of current instrumentation technologies, and a feature comparison
of high-, medium-, and low-volume/POC analyzers.
- Sales and market shares of leading reagent and instrument suppliers.
- Review of current and emerging technologies and their potential market applications.
- Product development opportunities for clinical chemistry and immunodiagnostic instruments and consumables.
- Profiles of current and emerging suppliers, including their sales, market shares, product portfolios, marketing tactics, technological know-how, new products in RandD, collaborative arrangements and business strategies.
- Market penetration strategies, entry barriers and risks.
Contains 520 pages and 64 tables
- Abbott Laboratories
- Agilent Technologies
- Beckman Coulter/Danaher
- Eiken Chemical
- Instrumentation Laboratory/Werfen
- Kyowa Medex
- Ortho-Clinical Diagnostics
- Quest Diagnostics
- Siemens Healthineers
- Thermo Fisher