Regenerative Medicine Market Size, Share & Trends Analysis By Product (Primary Cell-based, Stem & Progenitor Cell-based), By Therapeutic Category (Dermatology, Oncology) And Segment Forecasts, 2019 - 2025
The global regenerative medicine market size is expected to reach USD 5.60 billion by 2025, expanding at a CAGR of 11.6% over the forecast period. Regenerative medicines are expected to have a significant impact in healthcare to treat specific indications and chronic conditions. Therefore, high prevalence of cancer, neurodegenerative, orthopedic, and other aging-associated disorders coupled with increasing global geriatric population is driving the market growth. Moreover, rising prevalence of inheritable genetic diseases is anticipated to fuel the demand in the field of biotechnology field.
Market players are engaged in implementing novel protocols for the release of novel therapeutics. For instance, in July 2018, Convelo Therapeutics launched regenerative medicines for the treatment of various neurological diseases, such as multiple sclerosis.Agreements models initiated by the companies coupled with commercialization in emerging countries fuels the growth. For instance, in March 2018, Hitachi Chemical signed an agreement with the Daiichi Sankyo and SanBio Group to conduct clinical manufacturing of regenerative medicines developed by respective companies for Japanese and U.S. markets.
Regenerative medicine is anticipated to witness great attention in healthcare sector due to its wide range of applications and significant advancements tissue engineering, stem cells, gene therapy, drug discovery, and nanotechnology. For example, 3D printing is preferred over scaffold with stem cells to restore structure and functional characteristics of biological specimens.
Dermatology is estimated to hold the largest market share in terms of revenue in 2018, owing to the availability of various products and their application in simple and chronic wound healing. Oncology therapeutic category on the other hand, is projected to expand at the fastest CAGR during the forecast period owing to the presence of strong pipeline of regenerative medicines for cancer treatment.
North America held the largest regenerative medicine market share in terms of revenue in 2018 and is projected to continue its dominance in near future. A significant number of universities and research organizations investigating various stem cell-based approaches for regenerative apposition in U.S. is anticipated to propel the growth.
Further key findings from the report suggest: • Therapeutics emerged dominant among product segments in 2018 due to high usage of primary cell-based therapies along with advances in stem cell and progenitor cell therapies
• Implementation of primary cell-based therapies in dermatological, musculoskeletal, and dental application results in highest share of this segment
• Stem cell and progenitor cell-based therapies are anticipated to witness rapid growth due to high investments in stem cell research and increasing number of stem cell banks
• With rise in R&D and clinical trials, key players are offering consulting services leading to lucrative growth of the services segment
• Asia Pacific is projected to witness the fastest CAGR during the forecast period due to rapid adoption of cell-based approaches in healthcare and emergence of key players
• Key players operating in the regenerative medicine market including AstraZeneca; F Hoffmann-La Roche Ltd.; Pfizer Inc.; Merck & Co., Inc.; Integra LifeSciences Corporation; and Eli Lilly and Company
Our reports have been used by over 10K customers, including:
The microcarrier market is majorly driven by factors such as rising demand for cell-based vaccines and therapeutics, the rapid growth of biologics and biosimilar industry, and increasing R&D and availability of funding for cell therapy research. Many of the current biologics in the pipeline are targeting the indications, which are small-molecule...
The global cell isolation market size is projected to reach USD 15.0 billion by 2025 from USD 6.9billion in 2020, at a CAGR of 16.8% during the forecast period. Market growth is driven by factors The growing investments in personalized medicine can primarily be attributed to the growing demand for advanced treatments with minimal side-effects...
276 pages •
By Future Market Insight Global & Consulting Pvt Ltd
• Dec 2020
A recent market study published on the Mammalian Transient Protein Expression market includes global industry analysis for 2015-2019 & opportunity assessment for 2020-2030, and delivers a comprehensive assessment of the most important market dynamics and Covid-19 crisis impact analysis. After conducting a thorough research on the historical...
193 pages •
By Global Industry Analysts
• Apr 2021
- Global Biopharmaceutical Bioseparation Systems Market to Reach $12.6 Billion by 2027
- Amid the COVID-19 crisis, the global market for Biopharmaceutical Bioseparation Systems estimated at US$7.1 Billion in the year 2020, is projected to reach a revised size of US$12.6 Billion by 2027, growing at aCAGR...
182 pages •
By Global Industry Analysts
• Apr 2021
- Global Erythropoietin Drugs Market to Reach $19.2 Billion by 2027
- Amid the COVID-19 crisis, the global market for Erythropoietin Drugs estimated at US$11.5 Billion in the year 2020, is projected to reach a revised size of US$19.2 Billion by 2027, growing at a CAGR of 7.5% over the analysis period 2020-2027....
"US Cancer Antibody Market, Drug Price, Sales & Clinical Trials Insight 2026" Report Highlights: • US Cancer Antibodies Market Opportunity: > US$ 70 Billion by 2026 • US Cancer Antibodies Market Growth: 100% Absolute Growth Till 2026 • US Cancer Antibodies Market Size Opportunity by Therapeutic Class • Insight...
The Global Stem Cell Partnering Terms and Agreements 2010-2021 report provides comprehensive understanding and unprecedented access to the stem cell partnering deals and agreements entered into by the worlds leading healthcare companies. Trends in stem cell partnering Deal terms analysis Partnering agreement structure Partnering...
Interferon Alpha/Beta Receptor 1 (Cytokine Receptor Class II Member 1 or Cytokine Receptor Family 2 Member 1 or Type I Interferon Receptor 1 or IFNAR1) - Drugs in Development, 2021 Summary Interferon Alpha/Beta Receptor 1 (Cytokine Receptor Class II Member 1 or Cytokine Receptor Family 2 Member 1...
Global Coronavirus Partnering 2014 to 2021 provides the full collection of Coronavirus disease deals signed between the world’s pharmaceutical and biotechnology companies since 2014. Trends in Coronavirus partnering deals Financial deal terms for headline, upfront and royalty by stage of development Coronavirus...
This IDC Perspective discusses biopharmaceutical digital technology transfer for manufacturing. Digital technology transfer for biopharma manufacturing will help life science companies bring new drugs to the market more quickly and with higher quality by eliminating electronic document-centric processes associated with replicating recipe,...
You can change your Cookie Settings at any time but parts of our site will not function correctly without them.