Spatial Genomics & Transcriptomics Market Analysis Report By Technology (FISH, In Situ Sequencing), By Product, By End Use (Translational Research, Diagnostics), And Segment Forecasts, 2019 - 2025
The global spatial genomics & transcriptomics market size is expected to reach USD 262.7 million by 2025., exhibiting an 8.5% CAGR during the forecast period. Cumulative demand for robust cancer diagnostic solutions, ongoing innovations in genetic tools, and rising investments in genomics and transcriptomic studies are major factors propelling market growth. In addition, emerging and startup genomic companies are undertaking efforts to address the increasing demand for advanced techniques to study spatial patterns by the addition of novel products to their product portfolio.
For instance, NanoString Technologies is planning to launch GeoMx Digital Spatial Profiler in 2019.In addition, firms are engaged in strategic alliances to capitalize on untapped avenues in the market.
In April 2017, Spatial Transcriptomics and Seven Bridges entered into a partnership for the development of an advanced visualizing tool to observe gene expression within the tissue samples.
Spatial genomics holds great potential in disease management as it aids in delivering quantitative gene expression data, coupled with DNA & RNA mapping visualization within tissue sections. This, in turn, creates lucrative opportunities for entities to implement spatially resolved transcriptomics and genomics-based technologies for diagnostic and translational research.
Further key findings from the study suggest: • Advancements in genome perturbation tools fuel the adoption of FISH, consequently resulting in the largest revenue share by technology. On the other hand, massively parallel sequencing delivers increased throughput at low cost, which is anticipated to supplement the segment progression at a rapid CAGR in the near future
• In spatial transcriptomics, sequencing techniques held a major share due to the wide availability of sequencing platforms that help study RNA architecture in tissues or cells. However, IHC techniques are expected to witness the lowest penetration in the market as it is low a throughput sequencing method and less adapted for spatial omics studies
• Consumables accounted for the largest revenue share owing to high product penetration and wide availability of reagents and kits to carry out research studies. At the same time, strategic alliances among players, such as the acquisition of Edico Genome by Illumina in May 2018 aimed at acceleration of genomic data analysis, results in a higher growth rate of software products
• Application of spatial genomics & transcriptomics in translational research accounted for the largest revenue share in 2018. Key vendors offer researchers several platforms for the analysis and access of large biomedical data in genomic research projects, thus boosting revenue generation. Academic customers hold potential avenues for market growth due to ongoing research studies related to the morphological state of cells during the diagnosis of diseases
• North America dominated the spatial genomics & transcriptomics market with the largest revenue share in 2018 and is expected to continue this trend throughout the forecast. A large share is attributed to massive investments in cancer research to address the high demand for advanced diagnostic & treatment methods in U.S.
• Asia Pacific is expected to exhibit the fastest growth over the forecast period. Developing economies in the region are equipped with inexpensive manufacturing & operating units, thereby increasing the geographical expansion of companies operating from established regions
• Manufacturers significantly contributing to market growth include 10x Genomics; Dovetail Genomics; Illumina, Inc.; S2 Genomics, Inc.; NanoString Technologies, and Seven Bridges Genomic. Key manufacturers offer technologically advanced genomics-based techniques and platforms for better understanding of disease biology and introduction of novel therapeutics.
Our reports have been used by over 10K customers, including:
178 pages •
By Global Industry Analysts
• Apr 2021
- Global RNA Analysis/Transcriptomics Market to Reach $8.7 Billion by 2027
- Amid the COVID-19 crisis, the global market for RNA Analysis/Transcriptomics estimated at US$3.7 Billion in the year 2020, is projected to reach a revised size of US$8.7 Billion by 2027, growing at a CAGR of 13.1% over the analysis...
168 pages •
By Global Industry Analysts
• Apr 2021
- Global Spatial Genomics and Transcriptomics Market to Reach $275.8 Million by 2027
- Amid the COVID-19 crisis, the global market for Spatial Genomics and Transcriptomics estimated at US$170.7 Million in the year 2020, is projected to reach a revised size of US$275.8 Million by 2027, growing at a CAGR of...
Global Single-Cell Multi-Omics Market to Reach $3,188.9 Million by 2025 Market Report Coverage - Single-Cell Multi-Omics Market Segmentation • Product Type – Consumables, Instruments, and Software • Sample Type – Human Samples, Animal Samples, and Microbial Samples • Omics Type –...
Spatial Genomics & Transcriptomics Market Report Overview Spatial Genomics & Transcriptomics market size outlook report provides comprehensive coverage of market landscape including strategic growth areas, unique insights, and major trends across Spatial Genomics & Transcriptomics market types and applications. It is a focused study on...
Transcriptomics Market Report Overview Transcriptomics market size outlook report provides comprehensive coverage of market landscape including strategic growth areas, unique insights, and major trends across Transcriptomics market types and applications. It is a focused study on Transcriptomics market space including global and regional...
The global spatial genomics and transcriptomics market is projected to reach USD 404 million by 2025 from USD 178 million in 2020, at a CAGR of 17.8% during the forecast period. Market growth is largely driven by the increasing adoption of spatial genomics and transcriptomics analysis among small companies and startups, expanding applications...
Global Spatial Genomics and Transcriptomics Market to Reach $2,173.0 Million by 2030 Market Report Coverage - Spatial Genomics and Transcriptomics Market Segmentation • Product Type – Kits and Assays, Instruments, Software, and Services • Sample Type – Fresh Frozen Tissues, Fixed Frozen...
Transcriptomics Technologies Market Value forecast, New Business Opportunities and Companies: Outlook By Type, Application, By End User and By Country, 2020- 2026 The study predicts the short term and long term trends that can shape up the future of the Transcriptomics Technologies market including the COVID-19 pandemic...
23andMe, Inc - Tech Innovator Profile
23andMe, Inc. (23andMe) is a personal genomics and biotechnology company that leverages machine learning (ML) technology to provide DNA analysis services.
The report provides information and insights into 23andMe, Inc.’s, including...
This study covers the world outlook for ribonucleic acid (RNA) analysis and transcriptomics across more than 190 countries. For each year reported, estimates are given for the latent demand, or potential industry earnings (P.I.E.), for the country in question (in millions of U.S. dollars), the percent share the country is of the region, and...
Genomics Proteomics And Enabling Technology
Gross Domestic Product
You can change your Cookie Settings at any time but parts of our site will not function correctly without them.