Opportunities in the Americas Cosmetics and Toiletries Industry
Summary Americas held a value share of 31.8% in the global cosmetics & toiletries industry in 2019. In value terms, the Americas cosmetics & toiletries industry is forecast to record a CAGR of 3.3% during 2019-2024 to reach US$180,628 million in 2024 from US$153,457.9 million in 2019. In volume terms, the Americas cosmetics & toiletries industry will reach 38,864.2 million units in 2024 at a CAGR of 1.6% during 2019-2024. Based on the relative performance of countries on multiple metrics, Chile, Argentina, Panama, and Canada were shortlisted as high-potential countries, primarily due to the large cosmetics & toiletries industry size, projected high-value growth rates, and projected rising per capita value growth levels.
The top five companies in the American cosmetics & toiletries industry accounted for a share of 40.6% in 2019, of which Procter & Gamble held a share of 12.2%, with presence in all sectors. It was followed by L`Oreal S.A. (9.7%), Unilever (9.4%), The Estee Lauder Companies Inc. (4.8%), and Colgate-Palmolive Company (4.5%). Private labels held a 3.3% value share of overall sales in 2019. Hypermarkets & supermarkets were leading in channel distribution for the cosmetics & toiletries industry across the Americas, with a value share of 34.9% in 2019. Rigid Plastics was the most commonly used pack material in the Americas cosmetics & toiletries industry with a 44.3% market share in 2019.
This report brings together multiple data sources to provide a comprehensive overview of the Americas cosmetics & toiletries industry. It includes market overview, high growth country analysis, top companies, key distribution channels, packaging formats and case studies.
Scope This report brings together multiple data sources to provide a comprehensive overview of the Americas cosmetics & toiletries industry, analyzing data from 21 countries in the region.
It includes analysis on the following - - Market Environment: Includes industry size, market size, and growth analysis by category
- High-Potential Countries’ Analysis: Indicates changing share of value consumption in the various cosmetics & toiletries sectors across high-potential countries in the Americas region. It also provides risk-reward analysis of four countries across the Americas region based on market assessment, economic development, socio-demographic, governance indicators, and technological infrastructure
- Country Deep Dive: Provides the overview, demographic analysis, and key trends across high-potential countries
- Success Stories: Provides some of the most compelling cosmetics & toiletries manufacturers, brands, products, and marketing campaigns in the Americas region. It also provides a better understanding of how a certain manufacturer achieved success in the industry, and insights
- Competitive Environment: Provides an overview of leading companies in the Americas region, besides analyzing growth of private label in the region
- Distribution Analysis: Provides analysis on the leading distribution channels in the Americas cosmetics & toiletries industry in 2019. It covers five distribution channels - hypermarkets & supermarkets, health & beauty stores, parapharmacies/drugstores, direct sellers, department stores, and others which includes cash & carries and warehouse clubs, eRetailers, convenience stores, chemists/pharmacies, “Dollar Stores”, variety stores & general merchandise retailers, vending machines, and other retailers
- Packaging Analysis*: The report provides percentage share (in 2019) and growth analysis (during 2014-2024) for various pack materials pack type, closure, and primary outer types based on the volume sales (by pack units) of cosmetics & toiletries
- Challenges and Future Outlook: Provides the challenges and future outlook pertaining to Americas cosmetics & toiletries industry
Reasons to Buy - Manufacturing and retailers seek latest information on how the market is evolving to formulate their sales and marketing strategies. There is also demand for authentic market data with a high level of detail. This report has been created to provide its readers with up-to-date information and analysis to uncover emerging opportunities of growth within the sector in the region.
- The report provides a detailed analysis of the countries in the region, covering the key challenges, competitive landscape and demographic analysis , that can help companies gain insight into the country specific nuances
- The analysts have also placed a significant emphasis on the key trends that drive consumer choice and the future opportunities that can be explored in the region, than can help companies in revenue expansion
- To gain competitive intelligence about leading companies in the sector in the region with information about their market share and growth rates
Our reports have been used by over 10K customers, including:
Global beauty and personal care products market to register a CAGR of 4.35% during the forecast period, 2020 - 2025. - The improving quality of life, the positive effects of beauty and personal care on self-esteem and social interaction, and the gradual consumer shift toward premium and luxury cosmetic brands are a few factors that...
The mesotherapy market was valued at US$ million 561.20 in 2019 and is projected to reach US$ 890.92 million by 2027; it is expected to grow at a CAGR of 6.1% from 2020 to 2027. The growth of the market is mainly attributed to the increasing adoption of mesotherapy and growing medical tourism. However, the challenges associated with mesotherapy...
Top Trends in Cosmetics and Toiletries, H2 2020 - Exploring the Latest Consumer and Innovation Trends Summary This report outlines the key consumer and innovation trends impacting the cosmetics and toiletries industry in H2 2020. It explores market dynamics, industry deals, and news highlights, all...
Saudi Arabia beauty and personal care market is projected to grow at a CAGR of 1.20% during the forecast period (2020-2025). - Saudi Arabia is one of the prominent markets for cosmetics and fragrances products in the Middle East. Consumers in the country tend to spend substantially on their personal appearance, thereby, supplementing...
The global cosmetic chemicals market is anticipated to reach US$27.73 billion in 2025, witnessing growth at a CAGR of 5.80% for the period spanning 2021-2025. The growth of the market has been driven by a growing consumer base, rising disposable income, upswing in cosmetics manufacturing, expanding urbanization, rapid adoption of cosmetic...
84 pages •
By Euromonitor International
• Oct 2020
Wearable electronics is expected to once again be one of the most dynamic areas of consumer electronics in retail volume growth terms in Poland in 2020. Consumers are becoming increasingly aware of the importance of minimum levels of daily physical activity in order to maintain good health. Activity wearables are perceived as helpful in doing...
78 pages •
By Euromonitor International
• Oct 2020
This report analyses the market for beauty and personal care in Uganda. For the purposes of the study, the market has been defined as follows:
Beauty and Personal Care in Uganda report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the market at a national level. It provides the latest retail sales data 2015-2019, allowing...
90 pages •
By Euromonitor International
• Oct 2020
This report analyses the market for beauty and personal care in Qatar. For the purposes of the study, the market has been defined as follows:
Beauty and Personal Care in Qatar report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the market at a national level. It provides the latest retail sales data 2015-2019, allowing you...
Opportunities in Asia Pacific Cosmetics and Toiletries industry
The global cosmetics & toiletries industry was valued at US$4,82,400 million in 2019 and is forecast to record a CAGR of 4.3% during 2019-2024 to reach US$5,96,089.2 million by 2024. Asia-Pacific held a value share of 36.9%...
Opportunities in Eastern Europe Cosmetics and Toiletries industry
Eastern Europe held a value share of 5.7% in the global cosmetics & toiletries industry in 2019. In value terms, the Eastern Europe cosmetics & toiletries industry is forecast to record a CAGR of 3.9% during 2019-2024 to...
You can change your Cookie Settings at any time but parts of our site will not function correctly without them.