Summary Accountancy in China industry profile provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market size (value 2015-19, and forecast to 2024). The profile also contains descriptions of the leading players including key financial metrics and analysis of competitive pressures within the market.
Key Highlights - The accountancy market consists of revenues generated by firms engaged in designing, preparing and auditing accounting records.
- The Chinese accountancy market had total revenues of $13.5bn in 2019, representing a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 9.8% between 2015 and 2019.
- The audit segment was the market’s most lucrative in 2019, with total revenues of $5.6bn, equivalent to 41.6% of the market’s overall value.
- The demand for accountancy services has been driven by the strong performance of the country’s economy, which has led to a rise in the number of businesses.
Scope - Save time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the size, growth, major segments, and leading players in the accountancy market in China
- Use the Five Forces analysis to determine the competitive intensity and therefore attractiveness of the accountancy market in China
- Leading company profiles reveal details of key accountancy market players’ global operations and financial performance
- Add weight to presentations and pitches by understanding the future growth prospects of the China accountancy market with five year forecasts
Reasons to Buy
- What was the size of the China accountancy market by value in 2019?
- What will be the size of the China accountancy market in 2024?
- What factors are affecting the strength of competition in the China accountancy market?
- How has the market performed over the last five years?
- What are the main segments that make up China’s accountancy market?
Our reports have been used by over 10K customers, including:
Interleukin 1 (IL1) - Drugs in Development, 2021 Summary According to the recently published report ’Interleukin 1 - Drugs in Development, 2021’; Interleukin 1 (IL1) pipeline Target constitutes close to 36 molecules. Out of which approximately 35 molecules are developed by companies and remaining...
The Asia Pacific organoids market is expected to reach US$ 513.74 million in 2027 from US$ 97.02 million in 2019. The market is estimated to grow at a CAGR of 23.1% from 2020 to 2027. Rising adoption of biobanking and tumor modelling and alternatives for animal testing models acting as kingpins are expected to augment the growth of the...
The global organoids market is expected to reach US$ 3,420.40 million by 2027 from US$ 689.47 million in 2019. The market is estimated to grow at a CAGR of 22.1% from 2020 to 2027. Increasing demand for tumor modelling and biobanking, rising adoption of personalized drugs, and growing focus on developing alternatives for animal testing...
The global human microbiome market is expected to reach US$ 1,873.53 million by 2027 from US$ 356.29 million in 2019. The market is estimated to grow with a CAGR of 23.6% from 2020 to 2027. The growth of the market is driven by the factors such as increasing incidence of lifestyle diseases, increasing focus on human microbiome therapies,...
Healthy future: Despite the mounting likelihood of new regulation, industry revenue will likely grow Abstract Cryogenic Biobanking Services Since the landmark scientific achievement of human genome sequencing in 2003, the Cryogenic Biobanking Services industry is increasingly viewed as the link between...
Abstract Fleet Telematics Systems Procurement in the US This report is intended to assist buyers of fleet telematics systems. Fleet telematics systems are used to monitor, map and track vehicle fleets in the field. Digital maps and Global Positioning System (GPS) technology allow for real-time visualization...
With a population of more than 1 billion, China is the worldâ€™s largest country and therefore also its single largest potential market for goods and services. In the past ten years, China has led all major world economies in the average rate of growth in real GDP, total health expenditures, and government health expenditures. As an in vitro...
In Vitro Diagnostics
Point Of Care Testing
You can change your Cookie Settings at any time but parts of our site will not function correctly without them.