Summary Travel Intermediaries in the United Kingdom industry profile provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market size (value 2014-18, and forecast to 2023). The profile also contains descriptions of the leading players including key financial metrics and analysis of competitive pressures within the market.
Key Highlights - Travel intermediation for the purpose of this report is defined as total direct expenditure (online and in-store) via travel intermediaries by inbound, domestic, and outbound tourists within a single economy.
- The UK travel intermediaries market had total expenditures of $61,370.9m in 2018, representing a compound annual rate of change (CARC) of -3.7% between 2014 and 2018.
- The travel only segment was the market’s most lucrative in 2018, with total expenditures of $25,472.8m, equivalent to 41.5% of the market’s overall value.
- Travel intermediaries are an unusually large market in the UK compared to some other European nations.
Scope - Save time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the size, growth, major segments, and leading players in the travel intermediaries market in the United Kingdom
- Use the Five Forces analysis to determine the competitive intensity and therefore attractiveness of the travel intermediaries market in the United Kingdom
- Leading company profiles reveal details of key travel intermediaries market players’ global operations and financial performance
- Add weight to presentations and pitches by understanding the future growth prospects of the United Kingdom travel intermediaries market with five year forecasts
Reasons to buy - What was the size of the United Kingdom travel intermediaries market by value in 2018?
- What will be the size of the United Kingdom travel intermediaries market in 2023?
- What factors are affecting the strength of competition in the United Kingdom travel intermediaries market?
- How has the market performed over the last five years?
- What are the main segments that make up the United Kingdom’s travel intermediaries market?
Our reports have been used by over 10K customers, including:
No holiday: The COVID-19 pandemic is heavily constraining demand from international tourists Abstract Travel Agency and Tour Arrangement Services in New Zealand Industry players primarily assist individual customers and businesses with booking travel, which typically includes accommodation, transport...
Empty space: The forced closure of venues has cut off the industry’s revenue steam during 2020-21 Abstract Conference Centres Letting & Operating in the UK Operators in this industry rent out and operate purpose-built conference and exhibition centres, either independently or on behalf of a private-...
Pending approval: Revenue continues declining as resumption of travel remains uncertain Abstract Travel Agency and Tour Arrangement Services in Australia Industry firms primarily provide travel information, reservation and booking services for transport (e.g. planes, ships and rental cars), accommodation...
Bumpy ride: COVID-19 and competition from aggregator sites have drained revenue Abstract Car Rental in Australia Industry firms rent out cars. The industry includes car rental companies that also rent out trucks, vans and buses. The industry excludes commercial and fleet leasing. Campervan and motorhome...
The global Airline Ancillary Services market is accounted to US$ 92.89 Bn in 2018 and is expected to grow at a CAGR of 18.5% during the forecast period 2019 - 2027, to account to US$ 412.86 Mn by 2027. Airlines led the business world in their development of variable pricing of airfares, known as yield management, and in expanding to revenue...
21 pages •
By Euromonitor International
• Apr 2017
Santiago is the main entrance to Chile and a centre point to the varied landscapes of the northern and southern regions. Even though the last tourism campaign has driven the focus out of the capital, Santiago has gained a popularity of its own by being an obligatory destination for shopping, winter sports and wine tours. Getting through the...
You can change your Cookie Settings at any time but parts of our site will not function correctly without them.