Russia Wine - Market Assessment and Forecasts to 2024
Summary The Russian wine sector was led by sparkling wine category in value terms, while still wine category was the leading category in volume terms during 2019-2024.Hypermarkets & supermarkets is the leading channel for distribution of wine in the country.
Glass was the most commonly used pack material in Russia. Slaviansky Rpk Zao, Ironstone Vineyards and Bacardi Limited are the leading players in the Russian wine sector.
This report on the wine sector in Russia provides insights on high growth markets to target, trends in the usage of packaging materials, types and closures category level distribution data and companies market shares.
What else is contained? - Sector data: Overall sector value and volume data with growth analysis for 2014-2024
- Category coverage: Value and growth analysis for fortified wine, sparkling wine and still wine with inputs on individual segment share within each category and the change in their market share forecast for 2019-2024
- Leading players: Market share of compaines (in volume terms) and private labels (in volume terms) in 2019
- Distribution data: Percentage of sales within each category through distribution channels such as convenience stores, food & drinks specialists, hypermarkets & supermarkets, eretailers, cash & carries & warehouse clubs, “dollar stores”, variety stores & general merchandise retailers, department stores, direct sellers, on-trade and other general retailers.
- Packaging data: consumption breakdown for package materials and pack types in each category, in terms of percentage share of number of units sold. pack material data for glass, flexible packaging, rigid plastics, paper & board and rigid metal; pack material data for glass, flexible packaging, rigid plastics, paper & board and rigid metal; pack type for: bottle, bag-in-box, carton - liquid, can, stand up pouch and other pack type, closure type for: stopper, screw top, dispenser, crown, lever closure and other closure types, primary outer types for: carton - folding and other outer types.
Scope - Both per capita consumption and per capita expenditure of wine was higher in Russia than in the global level in 2019
- The per capita consumption of still wine was higher than other wine categories in 2019
- Hypermarkets & supermarkets is the leading distribution channel in the Russian wine sector
- Private label penetration is highest in the fortified wine category
- Brands are growing at a higher CAGR than private labels in the Russian wine sector
- Glass is the most commonly used pack material in the Russian wine sector
Reasons to Buy - Identify high potential categories and explore further market opportunities based on detailed value and volume analysis
- Existing and new players can analyze key distribution channels to identify and evaluate trends and opportunities
- Gain an understanding of the total competitive landscape based on detailed company share analysis to plan effective market positioning
- Our team of analysts have placed a significant emphasis on changes expected in the market that will provide a clear picture of the opportunities that can be tapped over the next five years, resulting in revenue expansion
- The packaging analysis report helps manufacturers, in identifying the most commonly used packaging materials in the sector
- Analysis on key macro-economic indicators such as real GDP, nominal GDP, consumer price index, household consumption expenditure, population (by age group, gender, rural-urban split, and employed people and unemployment rate. It also includes economic summary of the country along with labor market and demographic trends.
Our reports have been used by over 10K customers, including:
62 pages •
By Euromonitor International
• Oct 2020
This report analyses the market for alcoholic drinks in El Salvador. For the purposes of the study, the market has been defined as follows: Alcoholic Drinks in El Salvador report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the market at a national level. It provides the latest retail sales data (2015-2019), allowing you to...
Abstract Wine Production in China The Wine Production industry in China produces wine from grapes or grape juice. Industry products include dry red wines, dry white wines, sweet wines and specialty wines. This report covers the scope, size, disposition and growth of the industry including the key sensitivities...
Abstract Global Wine Manufacturing The Global Wine Manufacturing industry has experienced mild growth as a result of different trends across the world. The industry’s performance relies on consumer trends and therefore on variables affecting decisions by consumers. Many countries traditionally associated with...
Open bar: Rising disposable income will likely enable consumers to spend more alcohol Abstract Beer, Wine & Liquor Stores in the US The Beer, Wine and Liquor Stores industry comprises specialty shops specifically licensed to sell alcoholic beverages for off-premises consumption. Amid rising per capita...
65 pages •
By Euromonitor International
• Nov 2020
Throughout the review period and until 2019, just prior to the onset of the COVID-19 pandemic, the alcoholic drinks market in Morocco recorded total volume declines annually in every category except for wine and spirits.
Alcoholic Drinks in Morocco report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the market at a national...
Wine Global Group of Eight (G8) Industry Guide 2015-2024 Summary The G8 Wine industry profile provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market share, market size (value and volume 2015-19, and forecast to 2024). The profile also contains company market share info...
Running dry: Restrictions due to the pandemic have decimated industry revenue and profitability Abstract Pubs & Bars in the UK Pubs and bars prepare and serve beverages for consumption on their own premises. The industry only includes individuals and companies that operate pubs. Companies that own but...
Wine Global Industry Guide 2015-2024 Summary Global Wine industry profile provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market share, market size (value and volume 2015-19, and forecast to 2024). The profile also contains company market share info and analysis of competitive...
61 pages •
By Euromonitor International
• Oct 2020
This report analyses the market for alcoholic drinks in the Côte d’Ivoire. For the purposes of the study, the market has been defined as follows: Alcoholic Drinks in Côte d’Ivoire report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the market at a national level. It provides the latest retail sales data (2015-2019), allowing...
Cellar turmoil: Exports are set to decline in the current year due to the COVID-19 outbreak Abstract Wine Production in Australia The industry purchases grapes and other key ingredients to process into wine, port and wine-based alcoholic beverages. These products are packaged in bottles or casks and...
You can change your Cookie Settings at any time but parts of our site will not function correctly without them.