Top Growth Opportunities: Dairy & Soy in Singapore
Summary Top Growth Opportunities for Dairy & Soy in Singapore provides recommended actions and detailed analysis of how to target the best growth opportunities for Dairy & Soy producers and retailers. Readers can understand what categories, channels, companies, and consumers will drive the success of Dairy & Soy markets in Singapore through detailed and robust data, expert insight, and case studies.
Top Growth Opportunity reports use a risk versus reward opportunity model to identify the best growth markets for Dairy & Soy producers. Through this in-depth study of market and category dynamics, readers are able to identify key opportunities, and what they need to do in order to target them.
Among the top 10 high-potential countries, the Singaporean Dairy & Soy sector ranked seventh on the Opportunity Score and was valued at US$857.5 million in 2018. Supported by solid GDP growth of 3.2% in 2018 and continued positive macroeconomic performance, the Singaporean Dairy & Soy sector is poised to witness value growth at a CAGR of 6.0% over 2018-2023. Furthermore, consumer confidence and expenditure has been maintained despite the country being in the crossfire of the US-China Trade War. To counter the effects of this trade war, the Singaporean Government is implementing its Industry 4.0 scheme, to become the leader in technological innovation in the region
Get access to -
- Key consumer demographic groups driving consumption within the Singaporean market.Improve your consumer targeting by understanding who’s driving the market, what they want, and why
- A study of market value and volumes over 2013-2018 for the Singaporean, supplemented with category, brand and packaging analysis that shows the current state of the market, and how it will evolve over the 2018-2023 period
- White space analysis, to pinpoint attractive spaces in the market and the key actions to take
- Insight into the implications behind the data, and analysis of how the consumer needs will evolve in the short-to-medium term future
- Examples of international and regional product innovation targeting key consumer needs
Scope - The Singaporean economy is experiencing solid growth, driven by steady consumer confidence and .
However, this growth is slower than its regional neighbours, in part due to its relatively slow adoption of disruptive technologies compared to other ASEAN countries
- The Singaporean Dairy & Soy sector will register strong value growth of 6.0% CAGR 2018-2023, higher than the 3.9% volume growth forecasted for the same period
- Hypermarkets & Supermarkets accounted for the largest channel in the Singaporean Dairy & Soy sector, whilst simultaneously recording the fastest growth compared to all other channels
Reasons to buy - This report brings together consumer analysis and market data to provide actionable insight into the behavior of the Singaporean Dairy & Soy consumers.
- This is based on unique consumer data, developed from extensive consumption surveys and consumer group tracking, which quantifies the influence of 20 consumption motivations in the Dairy & Soy sector.
- Category, brand, and packaging dynamics are also examined. This allows product and marketing strategies to be better aligned with the leading trends in the market.
Our reports have been used by over 10K customers, including:
Opportunities in the Global Dairy and Soy Food Sector to 2024
The global dairy and soy food sector was valued at US$519.9 billion in 2019 and is forecast to record a CAGR of 3.7% over 2019-2024 to reach US$622.3 billion by 2024. Asia-Pacific was the leading region in the global dairy and...
217 pages •
By Asia Market Information & Development Company
• Feb 2021
China’s demand for Dairy Products has grown at a fast pace in the past decade. In the next decade, both production and demand will continue to grow. The Chinese economy maintains a high speed growth which has been stimulated by the consecutive increases of industrial output, import & export, consumer consumption...
80 pages •
By Asia Market Information & Development Company
• Feb 2021
This study focuses on China’s Dairy Products industry forecasts. In the two past decades, the industry has been growing at a fast pace. The dramatic expansions of the manufacturing capabilities and rising consumer consumptions in China have transformed China’s society and economy. China is one of the world’s major...
Opportunities in the Asia-Pacific Dairy & Soy Food Sector
The Asia-Pacific dairy & soy food sector is forecast to grow from US$128,459.2 million in 2018 to US$167,675.4 million in 2023, registering a CAGR of 5.5%. Milk was the largest category in the Asia-Pacific dairy & soy food sector,...
Country Profile: Dairy & Soy Food in the Philippines Summary The Filipino dairy & soy food sector is led by the milk category in both value and volume terms, while, the ‘drinkable yogurt’ category is expected to register the fastest CAGR during 2017-2022.Hypermarkets & supermarkets is the leading...
Country Profile: Dairy & Soy Food in Romania Summary The dairy & soy food sector in Romania is led by the cheese category in value terms, while the yogurt category is expected to register the fastest value growth during 2017-2022.Hypermarkets & supermarkets is the leading channel for distribution...
Summary The Indian Dairy market is the largest in world, due to India's large young population and growing disposable incomes amongst consumers. The Market grew at a CAGR of 3.9%, in US$ terms, from 2010-2015, due to the Indian Rupee's depreciation against the dollar, but is expected to rise to 7.9% in US$ terms as the currency stabilizes...
Dairy Products Consumption
Time Devoted To Leisure
You can change your Cookie Settings at any time but parts of our site will not function correctly without them.