Japan Biopower Analysis: Market Outlook to 2030, Update 2019
Summary "Japan Biopower Analysis, Market Outlook to 2030, Update 2019” is the latest report from the industry analysis specialists that offer comprehensive information and understanding of the biopower market in the Japan.
The research details renewable power market outlook in the Japan (includes hydro, geothermal, small hydro, wind, biopower and solar PV) and provides forecasts up to 2030.The report highlights installed capacity and power generation trends from 2010 to 2030 in the Japan bipower market.
A detailed coverage of renewable energy policy framework governing the market with specific policies pertaining to biopower is provided in the report. The research also provides company snapshots of some of the major market participants.
The report is built using data and information sourced from proprietary databases, secondary research and in-house analysis’s team of industry experts.
Scope The report analyses the Japan renewable power market and the Japan biopower market.
The scope of the research includes - - A brief introduction on global carbon emissions and global primary energy consumption.
- An overview on the Japan renewable power market, highlighting installed capacity trends (2010-2030), generation trends (2010-2030) and installed capacity split by various renewable power sources in 2018.
- Detailed overview of the Japan biopower market with installed capacity and generation trends and major active and upcoming bio projects.
- Deal analysis of the Japan biopower market. Deals are analyzed on the basis of mergers, acquisitions, partnership, asset finance, debt offering, equity offering, private equity (PE) and venture capitalists (VC).
- Key policies and regulatory framework supporting the development of biopower sources .
- Major contracts and collaborations related to biopower sector in the Japan.
- Snapshots of some of the major market participants in the country.
Reasons to buy - The report will enhance your decision making capability in a more rapid and time sensitive manner.
- Identify key growth and investment opportunities in the Japan biopower market.
- Facilitate decision-making based on strong historic and forecast data for biopower market.
- Position yourself to gain the maximum advantage of the industry’s growth potential.
- Develop strategies based on the latest regulatory events.
- Identify key partners and business development avenues.
- Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure, strategy and prospects.
Our reports have been used by over 10K customers, including:
The bioenergy market is expected to register a CAGR of over 6% during the forecast period of 2020-2025. Bioenergy is one of the renewable energy sources globally. In 2018, the bioenergy power generation increased by approximately 8% over the previous year. The growth in the bioenergy market can be attributed to the increasing shift towards...
108 pages •
By Infiniti Research Limited
• May 2018
About Wood Pellets Wood pellets are a form of wood fuel used to generate electricity and heat. They are made from sawdust or other woody biomass with/without additives. They are generally available in a cylindrical form and of various lengths. Technavio’s analysts forecast the global wood pellets market to grow...
Biogas to Energy – The World Market for Biogas Plants The worldwide construction of new biogas plants will continue in the next 10 years Between 2016 and 2025, the installed capacity will increase from around 7,000 MWel to 9,600 MWel, while the number of biogas plants will grow from circa 12,000 to 15,000 Subsidies for electricity,...
145 pages •
By Power Generation Research
• Feb 2017
The report gathers data on biomass and waste power generation across the top ten countries leading the market for biomass. The report covers the key players, key feedstock available, and the prominent biomass power technology installed in each of the 10 countries – the US, Germany, Brazil, the UK, Sweden, Finland, Italy, China, India, and...
E.ON UK plc (E.ON UK), a subsidiary of E.ON SE, is an integrated energy company that generates, distributes and sells electricity; explores and develops gas reserves; sells gas; and provides other energy related products and services. E.ON UK’s generates electricity using various fuel sources such as coal, gas,...
Greenhouse Gas Emissions
You can change your Cookie Settings at any time but parts of our site will not function correctly without them.