Summary Global Generics industry profile provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market size (value and volume 2015-19, and forecast to 2024). The profile also contains descriptions of the leading players including key financial metrics and analysis of competitive pressures within the market.
Key Highlights - For the purposes of this profile, a generic drug is defined as a copy of an ethical (prescription) drug formerly protected by patents that have now expired. Both unbranded generics and all branded generics are included. However, off-patent drugs that continue to be offered by the original manufacturer under the original name, and which form part of the ’generic-eligible’ market, are not included.
- The global generics market had total revenues of $339.2bn in 2019, representing a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 6.1% between 2015 and 2019.
- Market consumption volume increased with a CAGR of 2.4% between 2015 and 2019, to reach a total of 54.6% in 2019.
- Asia-Pacific accounts for 38.3% of the global market value whilst Europe and the US make up 22.1% and 32.1% respectively.
Scope - Save time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the size, growth, and leading players in the generics market in the global
- Use the Five Forces analysis to determine the competitive intensity and therefore attractiveness of the globalgenerics market
- Leading company profiles reveal details of key generics market players’ global operations and financial performance
- Add weight to presentations and pitches by understanding the future growth prospects of the Global generics market with five year forecasts by both value and volume
Reasons to Buy
- What was the size of the Global generics market by value in 2019?
- What will be the size of the Global generics market in 2024?
- What factors are affecting the strength of competition in the Global generics market?
- How has the market performed over the last five years?
- How large is the global’s generics market in relation to its regional counterparts?
Our reports have been used by over 10K customers, including:
Aryl Hydrocarbon Receptor - Drugs In Development, 2021 Summary According to the recently published report ’Aryl Hydrocarbon Receptor - Drugs In Development, 2021’; Aryl Hydrocarbon Receptor (Class E Basic Helix Loop Helix Protein 76 or bHLHe76 or AHR) pipeline Target constitutes close to 29 molecules....
The Global Microbiome Partnering Terms and Agreements 2010 to 2021 report provides an understanding and access to the Microbiome partnering deals and agreements entered into by the worlds leading healthcare companies. Trends in Microbiome partnering deals Disclosed headlines, upfronts, milestones and royalties by...
The ePRO, ePatient diaries, and eCOA market in Asia Pacific is expected to grow from US$ 348.8 million in 2021 to US$ 964.2 million by 2028; it is estimated to grow at a CAGR of 15.6% from 2021 to 2028. Healthcare systems are experiencing a rise in consumer engagement worldwide. In developing countries, health care systems are becoming more...
120 pages •
By Infiniti Research Limited
• May 2021
Global Contract Development and Manufacturing Organization (CDMO) Outsourcing Market 2021-2025 The analyst has been monitoring the contract development and manufacturing organization (CDMO) outsourcing market and it is poised to grow by $ 64.44 bn during 2021-2025, progressing at a CAGR of over 11% during the forecast period....
REPORT OBJECTIVES The report “Fish Oil Products Market: Global Market Intelligence (2020-2030) provides market intelligence on the different market segments, based on Market Dynamics, Distribution Channel, Product type, and geography. Market size and forecast (2020-2030) has been provided in the report. The primary objectives...
Europe Amaranth Market Size, Share & Trends Analysis Report By Category (Organic, Conventional), By Product (Seed, Oil, Leaf, Flour), By Application (Food & Beverages, Personal Care), And Segment Forecasts, 2021 - 2028
Europe Amaranth Market Growth & Trends
The Europe amaranth market size...
The global pallet market reached a volume of 7.6 Billion Units in 2020. Pallets refer to horizontal platforms that support goods and assist in carrying them from one place to another using a front loader or a forklift. They are one of the most common bases employed to stack goods and are generally secured with a stretch wrap, pallet collar,...
The global pharmaceutical intermediates market is expected to reach US$ 37,290.33 million in 2028 from US$ 27,356.70 million in 2020. The market is estimated to grow with a CAGR of 3.95% during 2020-2028. Countries in Asia Pacific are emerging as attractive outsourcing locations for pharmaceuticals and biopharmaceuticals industries. Low manufacturing...
The Asia Pacific microplate readers market is expected to reach US$ 152.15 million by 2027 from US$ 110.87 million in 2019; it is estimated to grow at a CAGR of 4.1% from 2020 to 2027. The growth of the market is attributed to the factors such as technological advancements in microplate readers and consistent research in drug discovery activities....
The Pharmaceutical Glass Vials and Ampoules Market was valued at USD 10.8 billion in 2020 and expected to reach USD 15.96 billion by 2026 and grow at a CAGR of 6.8% over the forecast period (2021 - 2026). The introduction of stringent laws to enhance the quality and integrity of domestically manufactured drugs is primarily leading to an increase...
Gross Domestic Product
You can change your Cookie Settings at any time but parts of our site will not function correctly without them.