Chile Haircare - Market Assessment and Forecasts to 2024
Summary The Chilean haircare sector is led by shampoo category in both value and volume terms, in 2019.Hair loss treatments category is forecast to register the fastest value growth.
However shampoo is forecast to register fastest volume growth during 2019-2024. Procter & Gamble, Unilever, L`Oreal S.A. are the top three companies in the Chilean haircare sector. Hypermarkets & supermarkets accounted for the leading share in the distribution of haircare products. Rigid plastics is the most commonly used pack material in the country. Consumption of haircare is higher among females than males in the country.
This Country Profile report on the Haircare sector in Chile provides insights on high growth markets to target, trends in the usage of packaging materials, types and closures category level distribution data and companies market shares.
What else is contained? - Sector data: Overall sector value and volume data with growth analysis for 2014-2024
- Category coverage: Value and growth analysis for conditioner, hair colorants, hair loss treatments, perms & relaxers, salon hair care, shampoo and styling agents with inputs on individual segment share within each category and the change in their market share forecast for 2019-2024
- Leading players: Market share of compaines (in value terms) and private labels (in value terms) in 2019
- Distribution data: Percentage of sales within each category through distribution channels such as cash & carries & warehouse clubs, chemists/pharmacies, convenience stores, department stores, direct sellers, health & beauty stores, hypermarkets & supermarkets, parapharmacies/drugstores, “dollar stores”, variety stores & general merchandise retailers, e-retailers other general retailers.
- Packaging data: consumption breakdown for package materials and pack types in each category, in terms of percentage share of number of units sold. Pack material data for glass, flexible packaging, paper & board, rigid plastics, and rigid metal; pack type for: tube, jar, bottle, bag/sachet, tub, aerosol, carton-folding, stand up pouch and other pack type, closure type for: flip/snap top, dispenser, screw top, cap, prize off, twist off, sports cap and other closure types, primary outer types for: carton - folding, blister pack, sleeve and shrink wrap.
Scope - Value share of Chile is expected to grow in the regional haircare market in the next five years
- The Chilean haircare sector is forecast to register the third-highest value growth among leading Latin America markets
- Both per capita consumption and per capita expenditure of haircare in Chile was higher than the global level in 2019
- Chilean consumers prefer premium products in the haircare sector
- The per capita consumption of shampoo category was higher than other haircare categories in 2019
- Rigid plastics is the most commonly used pack material in the Chilean haircare sector
- Kids & babies account for the leading share in the consumption of haircare products in Chile
Reasons to Buy - Identify high potential categories and explore further market opportunities based on detailed value and volume analysis
- Existing and new players can analyze key distribution channels to identify and evaluate trends and opportunities
- Gain an understanding of the total competitive landscape based on detailed company share analysis to plan effective market positioning
- Our team of analysts have placed a significant emphasis on changes expected in the market that will provide a clear picture of the opportunities that can be tapped over the next five years, resulting in revenue expansion
- The packaging analysis report helps manufacturers, in identifying the most commonly used packaging materials in the sector
- Analysis on key macro-economic indicators such as real GDP, nominal GDP, consumer price index, household consumption expenditure, population (by age group, gender, rural-urban split, and employed people and unemployment rate.
- It also includes economic summary of the country along with labor market and demographic trends.
Our reports have been used by over 10K customers, including:
Global beauty and personal care products market to register a CAGR of 4.35% during the forecast period, 2020 - 2025. - The improving quality of life, the positive effects of beauty and personal care on self-esteem and social interaction, and the gradual consumer shift toward premium and luxury cosmetic brands are a few factors that...
Saudi Arabia beauty and personal care market is projected to grow at a CAGR of 1.20% during the forecast period (2020-2025). - Saudi Arabia is one of the prominent markets for cosmetics and fragrances products in the Middle East. Consumers in the country tend to spend substantially on their personal appearance, thereby, supplementing...
137 pages •
By Asia Market Information & Development Company
• Oct 2020
This study focuses on China’s Hair Styling Products market trends. In the two past decades, the market has been growing at a fast pace. The dramatic expansions of the manufacturing capabilities and rising consumer consumptions in China have transformed China’s society and economy. China is one of the world’s major...
Opportunities in Americas Haircare Sector
The global haircare sector was valued at US$81,156.9 million in 2019 and is expected to grow at a CAGR of 4.1% over 2019-2024. In 2019, the Americas haircare sector, second largest in the world was valued at US$27,727.5 million and is expected...
Sallow complexion: The COVID-19 pandemic has severely contained revenue growth Abstract Cosmetic and Toiletry Retailing in Australia Industry firms sell cosmetics, perfumes, toiletries and personal grooming products. Industry retailers include specialty cosmetics stores, perfume and fragrance stores,...
Saudi Arabia e-commerce cosmetics and fragrances market is projected to grow at a CAGR of 9.72% during the forecast period (2020 - 2025).
- Saudi Arabia has one of the prominent markets for cosmetics and fragrances products in the Middle East. Consumers in the country tend to spend substantially on their personal appearance, thereby,...
26 pages •
By Euromonitor International
• Jul 2020
Smaller households are becoming a trend in Peru. This makes it more viable to purchase specific products for individual household members, which is evident in deodorants, with fewer people sharing the use of a roll-on product, for example. The same trend is becoming more apparent in hair care, with each household member choosing the appropriate...
Opportunities in the Asia Pacific Haircare Sector
Regional Profile report on the haircare sector in Asia Pacific provides insights on high growth categories to target, trends in the usage of package materials, category level distribution channel data and market share of brands.
25 pages •
By Euromonitor International
• Jun 2020
Hair care in Bosnia-Herzegovina performed in line with the average for overall beauty and personal care during the review period. However, salon professional hair care outperformed this to record the fastest current value growth in hair care overall in 2019. This continued an ongoing trend driven by the rising popularity of professional hair...
30 pages •
By Euromonitor International
• Jun 2020
Haircare posted a positive performance in 2019, benefiting from several factors. As healthy living has become a growing lifestyle choice in Ireland, Irish consumers are frequently choosing products with the latest technology and ingredients, to maintain healthier hair and reduce the risk of hair loss. Therefore, an increasing interest in more...
Hair Care Revenue
Personal Care Revenue
You can change your Cookie Settings at any time but parts of our site will not function correctly without them.