UK Reinsurance: Key trends and Opportunities to 2023
- January 2020 •
- 28 pages •
- Report ID: 5862715 •
- Format: PDF
’UK Reinsurance: Key Trends and Opportunities to 2023’ report provides in-depth market analysis, information and insights into the UK reinsurance segment.
This report provides a detailed outlook by product category for theUK reinsurance segment.
It provides values for key performance indicators such as premium ceded and cession rates, during the review period (2014-2018).
The report brings together research, modeling and analysis expertise, giving reinsurers access to information on segment dynamics and competitive advantages, and profiles of reinsurers operating in the country. The report also includes details of insurance regulations, and recent changes in the regulatory structure.
- Key insights into the dynamics of UK reinsurance industry.
- A comprehensive overview of the UK economy, investment opportunities and enterprise structure.
- UK insurance regulatory framework’s evolution, key facts, taxation regime, licensing and capital requirements.
- UK reinsurance industry’s market structure giving details of premium accepted and premium ceded along with cession rates.
- Details of the mergers and acquisitions in theUK reinsurance industry.
This report provides a comprehensive analysis of the reinsurance segment in UK -
- It provides historical values for the UK reinsurance segment for the report’s 2014-2018 review period.
Reasons to buy
- Make strategic business decisions using in-depth historic and forecast market data related to UK reinsurance segment, and each category within it.
- Understand the demand-side dynamics, key market trends and growth opportunities in the UK reinsurance segment.
- Identify growth opportunities and market dynamics in key product categories.
- Gain insights into key regulations governing the UK insurance industry, and their impact on companies and the industry’s future.