Carbon Dioxide Market Size, Share & Trends Analysis Report By Source (Hydrogen, Ethyl Alcohol, Ethylene Oxide, Substitute Natural Gas), By Application, By Region, And Segment Forecasts, 2020 - 2027
The global carbon dioxide market size is expected to reach USD 10.00 Billion by 2027, registering a revenue-based CAGR of 3.4% during the forecast period. Increasing application of carbon dioxide in the Enhanced Oil Recovery (EOR) technology, food and beverages, and medical industry is anticipated to be the major growth driver.
Factors like fluctuating crude oil prices and increasing number of matured wells are expected to drive the EOR market over the foreseeable future. Increasing need for extracting oil and other hydrocarbons from unconventional and low-permeability reserves, such as tight sands and carbonate traps, is expected to have a positive influence on the EOR market.
North American and European companies are focusing on R&D activities and improving EOR techniques. Technological advancements coupled with the introduction of several modern techniques, which utilize CO2 released in the production stage, are estimated to create growth opportunities for the market in the forthcoming years.
The CO2 market is moderately consolidated with the presence of numerous large multinational players.This makes the industry highly competitive in nature as it also requires high initial investment and R&D cost.
Rising investments are anticipated to propel the market during the forecast period.
Further key findings from the report suggest: • North America held the largest market share in terms of volume in 2019 and is expected to reach 44,806.1 kilotons by 2027
• Ethyl alcohol is the largest source for producing carbon dioxide owing to the economical processes, ease of gas production, and extensive availability of ethyl alcohol
• Food and beverage application accumulated the largest volume share of 32,843.8 kilotons in 2019
• Asia Pacific emerged as the fastest growing regional market with rising demand for rural electrification. China, India, Indonesia, and Southeast Asian countries hold immense potential concerning development of the power transmission infrastructure
• U.S. emerged as the major contributing country in 2019 for the regional market and accounted for USD 3.04 billion revenue in 2027
• Some of the significant market participants include Air Products & Chemicals Inc.; Messer; Linde AG; Praxair Inc.; and Air Liquide
Our reports have been used by over 10K customers, including:
126 pages •
By Global Industry Analysts
• Apr 2021
- Global Oil Spill Management Market to Reach $129 Billion by 2027
- Amid the COVID-19 crisis, the global market for Oil Spill Management estimated at US$108 Billion in the year 2020, is projected to reach a revised size of US$129 Billion by 2027, growing at aCAGR of 2.6% over the period 2020-2027. Post-Oil...
Executive Summary The Global Floating Rigs Market was valued at USD 61940.35 Million in the year 2020. The global Floating Rigs market is witnessing lucrative growth owing to stringent regulatory standards regarding environment conservation, supportive government policies on energy conservation, as well as growing consumer...
194 pages •
By Global Industry Analysts
• Apr 2021
- Global Lignosulfonates Market to Reach $840.1 Million by 2027
- Amid the COVID-19 crisis, the global market for Lignosulfonates estimated at US$723.3 Million in the year 2020, is projected to reach a revised size of US$840.1 Million by 2027, growing at a CAGR of 2.2% over the analysis period 2020-2027....
Abstract Coiled Tubing Services Procurement in the US This report is intended to assist buyers of coiled tubing services, which are used in gas and oil wells to push chemicals into the well. Coiled tubing is also used for cable installation, chemical cutting, well cleanout, coring, fishing, fracturing, logging,...
Forecasts by Submarket End-User Industry (Mineral & Mining, Upstream Oil & Gas, Agriculture, Water Exploration and Others), and by Services (Magnetic, Gravity, Electromagnetic and Others). Plus, Forecasts and Analysis of Leading Countries and Companies in the Sector The airborne geophysical services market entails...
Disruptor Profile: Flotek Industries Summary Flotek Industries develops Energy Chemistry Technologies (ECT) to help oil and gas clients address key challenges in the lifecycle of oil wells and maximize the oil recovery in both mature and new fields. Scope The report provides...
The global turbo expanders market is expected to grow to US$ 570.08 Mn by 2027 from US$ 302.05 Mn in 2017, growing at a CAGR of 6.69%. Turbo expanders are also known as expansion turbines, which provide a way to capture the energy lost in natural gas refineries and facilities. Turbo-expanders have a range of applications including air separation...
Scope of the Report The report titled “Global Subsea Equipment Market: Size, Trends & Forecasts (2016-2020)”, provides an in-depth analysis of the global subsea and subsea equipment market. The report also gives an insight of the global subsea equipment market by segments. Furthermore, it assesses the key opportunities...
176 pages •
By Future Market Insight Global & Consulting Pvt Ltd
• Nov 2016
The oil & gas industry operates in three main sectors, namely, upstream, midstream, and downstream. The upstream sector, which is majorly associated with the exploration and production of oil and natural gas, utilises numerous services across different operations, spanning from searching for oil and gas to drilling wells, and operating them....
Summary Vivakor Inc (Vivakor) is a technology and asset acquisition company that creates, acquires and accumulates distinct assets, intellectual properties, and various technologies. The company concentrates on precious metals extraction in the US. It also concentrates on oil extraction from shallow and oil-laden areas in Eastern...
You can change your Cookie Settings at any time but parts of our site will not function correctly without them.