Global Insurance Brokers
- January 2020 •
- 44 pages •
- Report ID: 5875459 •
- Format: PDF
Global Insurance Brokers industry profile provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market size (value 2014-18, and forecast to 2023). The profile also contains descriptions of the leading players including key financial metrics and analysis of competitive pressures within the market.
- The insurance brokers market is valued in relation to the total brokerage revenue of non-life insurance and reinsurance brokerage firms. All currency conversions have been carried out at constant annual average 2018 exchange rates.
- The global insurance brokers sector had total revenues of $48.2bn in 2018, representing a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 6.2% between 2014 and 2018.
- The primary insurance segment was the most lucrative sector in 2018, with total revenues of $44.1bn, equivalent to 91.6% of the sector’s overall value.
- The growing demand for insurance products in the US and Asia-Pacific regions has been crucial to the growth of the insurance brokers sector.
- Save time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the size, growth, major segments, and leading players in the insurance brokers market in the global
- Use the Five Forces analysis to determine the competitive intensity and therefore attractiveness of the globalinsurance brokers market
- Leading company profiles reveal details of key insurance brokers market players’ global operations and financial performance
- Add weight to presentations and pitches by understanding the future growth prospects of the Global insurance brokers market with five year forecasts
Reasons to buy
- What was the size of the Global insurance brokers market by value in 2018?
- What will be the size of the Global insurance brokers market in 2023?
- What factors are affecting the strength of competition in the Global insurance brokers market?
- How has the market performed over the last five years?
- What are the main segments that make up the global’s insurance brokers market?