Neurodiagnostics Market Research Report by Product, by Indication, by End User - Global Forecast to 2025
- April 2020 •
- 242 pages •
- Report ID: 5881971 •
- Format: PDF
Neurodiagnostics Market Research Report by Product (Clinical Testing Instrument, Diagnostic & Imaging System, and Reagent & Consumable), by Indication (Epilepsy, Headache Disorder, Neurodegenerative Diseases, Sleep Disorder, and Stroke), by End User - Global Forecast to 2025 (Cumulative Impact of COVID-19)
The Global Neurodiagnostics Market is expected to grow from USD 5,397.43 Million in 2019 to USD 8,349.12 Million by the end of 2025 at a Compound Annual Growth Rate (CAGR) of 7.54%.
Market Segmentation & Coverage:
This research report categorizes the Neurodiagnostics to forecast the revenues and analyze the trends in each of the following sub-markets:
On the basis of Product, the Neurodiagnostics Market is studied across Clinical Testing Instrument, Diagnostic & Imaging System, and Reagent & Consumable. The Clinical Testing Instrument further studied across NGS Instrument, PCR Instrument, and Sanger Sequencer. The Diagnostic & Imaging System further studied across Angiography System, CT Scanner, EEG System, EMG Device, MEG Device, MRI System, PET Scanner, and Ultrasound Imaging System. The Reagent & Consumable further studied across Antibody, Buffer, Enzyme, Protein, & Peptide, Media & Sera, Probe, and Solvent.
"The Epilepsy is projected to witness the highest growth during the forecast period"
On the basis of Indication, the Neurodiagnostics Market is studied across Epilepsy, Headache Disorder, Neurodegenerative Diseases, Sleep Disorder, and Stroke. The Neurodegenerative Diseases commanded the largest size in the Neurodiagnostics Market in 2019. On the other hand, the Epilepsy is expected to grow at the fastest CAGR during the forecast period.
"The Neurology Center is projected to witness the highest growth during the forecast period"
On the basis of End User, the Neurodiagnostics Market is studied across Diagnostic Laboratory & Imaging Center, Hospital & Clinic, Ambulatory Care Center, and Neurology Center. The Hospital & Clinic commanded the largest size in the Neurodiagnostics Market in 2019. On the other hand, the Neurology Center is expected to grow at the fastest CAGR during the forecast period.
"The Asia-Pacific is projected to witness the highest growth during the forecast period"
On the basis of Geography, the Neurodiagnostics Market is studied across Americas, Asia-Pacific, and Europe, Middle East & Africa. The Americas region is studied across Argentina, Brazil, Canada, Mexico, and United States. The Asia-Pacific region is studied across Australia, China, India, Indonesia, Japan, Malaysia, Philippines, South Korea, and Thailand. The Europe, Middle East & Africa region is studied across France, Germany, Italy, Netherlands, Qatar, Russia, Saudi Arabia, South Africa, Spain, United Arab Emirates, and United Kingdom. The Americas commanded the largest size in the Neurodiagnostics Market in 2019. On the other hand, the Asia-Pacific is expected to grow at the fastest CAGR during the forecast period.
Company Usability Profiles:
The report deeply explores the recent significant developments by the leading vendors and innovation profiles in the Global Neurodiagnostics Market including Advanced Brain Monitoring, Inc., Bio-Rad Laboratories, Canon, Inc., F. Hoffmann-La Roche AG, FUJIFILM Holdings Corporation, GE Healthcare, Hitachi, Ltd., Lifelines Neuro Company, LLC, Mitsar Co., Ltd., Natus Medical Incorporated, Nihon Kohden Corporation, Philips Healthcare, QIAGEN N.V., Siemens Healthineers, and Thermo Fisher Scientific, Inc..
FPNV Positioning Matrix:
The FPNV Positioning Matrix evaluates and categorizes the vendors in the Neurodiagnostics Market on the basis of Business Strategy (Business Growth, Industry Coverage, Financial Viability, and Channel Support) and Product Satisfaction (Value for Money, Ease of Use, Product Features, and Customer Support) that aids businesses in better decision making and understanding the competitive landscape.
Competitive Strategic Window:
The Competitive Strategic Window analyses the competitive landscape in terms of markets, applications, and geographies. The Competitive Strategic Window helps the vendor define an alignment or fit between their capabilities and opportunities for future growth prospects. During a forecast period, it defines the optimal or favorable fit for the vendors to adopt successive merger and acquisition strategies, geography expansion, research & development, and new product introduction strategies to execute further business expansion and growth.
The report provides insights on the following pointers:
1. Market Penetration: Provides comprehensive information on sulfuric acid offered by the key players
2. Market Development: Provides in-depth information about lucrative emerging markets and analyzes the markets
3. Market Diversification: Provides detailed information about new product launches, untapped geographies, recent developments, and investments
4. Competitive Assessment & Intelligence: Provides an exhaustive assessment of market shares, strategies, products, and manufacturing capabilities of the leading players
5. Product Development & Innovation: Provides intelligent insights on future technologies, R&D activities, and new product developments
The report answers questions such as:
1. What is the market size and forecast of the Global Neurodiagnostics Market?
2. What are the inhibiting factors and their impact analysis shaping the Global Neurodiagnostics Market during the forecast period?
3. What is the competitive position if vendors in the Global Neurodiagnostics Market?
4. How Porters Five Forces define the Global Neurodiagnostics Market landscape?
5. What are the technology trends and regulatory frameworks in the Global Neurodiagnostics Market?
6. Which are the products/segments/applications/areas to invest in over the forecast period in the Global Neurodiagnostics Market?
7. What is the competitive strategic window for opportunities in the Global Neurodiagnostics Market?
8. What are the modes and strategic moves considered suitable for entering the Global Neurodiagnostics Market?