US Skincare - Market Assessment and Forecasts to 2024
Summary The US skincare sector is led by the facial care category in both value and volume terms in 2019.Moreover, it is also forecast to register the fastest value growth during 2019-2024.
Health & beauty stores is the leading channel in distribution of skincare products in the country. L`Oreal S.A., Johnson & Johnson Services Inc and The Estee Lauder Companies Inc. are the leading companies in the US skincare sector. Rigid plastics is the most commonly used pack material in the sector. Older consumers (55+ years) accounted for the highest consumption of skincare products in the country.
Country Profile report on the Skincare sector in US provides insights on high growth markets to target, trends in the usage of packaging materials, types and closures category level distribution data and companies market shares.
What else is contained? - Sector data: Overall sector value and volume data with growth analysis for 2014-2024
- Category coverage: Value and growth analysis for body care, depilatories, facial care, hand care and make-up remover with inputs on individual segment share within each category and the change in their market share forecast for 2019-2024
- Leading players: Market share of compaines (in value terms) and private labels (in value terms) in 2019
- Distribution data: Percentage of sales within each category through distribution channels such as cash & carries & warehouse clubs, chemists/pharmacies, convenience stores, department stores, direct sellers, health & beauty stores, hypermarkets & supermarkets, parapharmacies/drugstores, “dollar stores”, variety stores & general merchandise retailers, e-retailers other general retailers.
- Packaging data: consumption breakdown for package materials and pack types in each category, in terms of percentage share of number of units sold. Pack material data for glass, flexible packaging, paper & board, rigid plastics, and rigid metal; pack type for: tube, jar, bottle, bag/sachet, tub, aerosol, carton-folding, speciality container and other pack type, closure type for: flip/snap top, dispenser, screw top, cap, film, lever closure, prize off, foil, twist off, stopper and other closure types, primary outer types for: carton - folding, blister pack, sleeve and shrink wrap.
Scope - Per capita consumption of skincare is higher in the US compared to both the global and regional levels in 2019
- The per capita consumption of facial care products was higher than other skincare categories in 2019
- Health & beauty stores is the leading distribution channel in the US skincare sector
- Private labels are growing at a higher CAGR than brands in the US skincare sector
- Rigid plastics is the most commonly used pack material in the US skincare sector
- Facial care is the most used category across the leading cities in the US
- Older consumers account for the leading share in the consumption of skincare products in the US
Reasons to Buy - Identify high potential categories and explore further market opportunities based on detailed value and volume analysis
- Existing and new players can analyze key distribution channels to identify and evaluate trends and opportunities
- Gain an understanding of the total competitive landscape based on detailed company share analysis to plan effective market positioning
- Our team of analysts have placed a significant emphasis on changes expected in the market that will provide a clear picture of the opportunities that can be tapped over the next five years, resulting in revenue expansion
- The packaging analysis report helps manufacturers, in identifying the most commonly used packaging materials in the sector
- Analysis on key macro-economic indicators such as real GDP, nominal GDP, consumer price index, household consumption expenditure, population (by age group, gender, rural-urban split, and employed people and unemployment rate. It also includes economic summary of the country along with labor market and demographic trends.
Our reports have been used by over 10K customers, including:
140 pages •
By Asia Market Information & Development Company
• Sep 2021
This study focuses on China’s Bath Products market trends. In the two past decades, the market has been growing at a fast pace. The dramatic expansions of the manufacturing capabilities and rising consumer consumptions in China have transformed China’s society and economy. China is one of the world’s major producers...
Europe skin care and hair care products market was valued at USD 52,210.82 million in 2020, and it is projected to witness a CAGR of 2.12% during the forecast period, 2021-2026. - The improving quality of life, the positive effects of skin and hair care on self-esteem and social interaction, and the gradual consumer shift toward premium...
Body Care (Skincare) Market in the United States of America (USA) - Outlook to 2025; Market Size, Growth and Forecast Analytics Summary Body Care (Skincare) Market in the United States of America (USA) - Outlook to 2025; Market Size, Growth and Forecast Analytics is a broad level market review of...
Strong arch: As the unemployment rate declines, the industry’s customer base will grow Abstract Eyebrow Services in the USOperators in this industry are primarily engaged in threading, waxing or otherwise servicing eyebrows. Hair and nail salons are not included in this industry. This report covers...