Coronavirus Disease 2019 (COVID-19) Sector Forecast: Analyst Consensus Sales Forecast
- April 2020 •
- 27 pages •
- Report ID: 5892809 •
- Format: PDF
This report contains a summary of the analyst consensus forecasts available in the Pharma Intelligence Center Drug Sales and Analyst Consensus Database for the Indication COVID-19.Despite the rapid development of COVID-19 therapies being developed the majority of the COVID-19 pipeline is in early stage development so there are few forecasts available.
Currently there are three drugs indicated for COVID-19 which have analyst consensus forecasts available.
This 27-page report gives important, expert insight you won’t find in any other source. 7 figures throughout the report illustrate major points and trends in COVID sales forecasts and company pipelines.
This report is required reading for -
- Investors that want to understand how COVID-19 has impacted Drug Revenues in the biopharmaceutical industry as well as identifying companies to invest in
- Companies that are interested in entering the COVID-19 disease space
- Large pharma companies with investment groups or BD teams looking for partnership opportunities in the COVID-19 disease space
Reasons to Buy
- Analysis of COVID-19 analyst consensus sales forecasts
- Overview of Pipeline portfolio of companies involved in COVID-19 disease space
- Detailed Analysis of how COVID-19 have affected analyst consensus sales forecasts for previously forecasted Drugs