Citi Private Bank: Competitor Profile
- May 2020 •
- 32 pages •
- Report ID: 5893637 •
- Format: PDF
Citi Private Bank is part of Citigroup’s Institutional Clients Group, reflecting the bank’s strategy of leveraging institutional banking capabilities to serve UHNW clients. The lower segments of the market are served by brands that sit within Citibank’s retail banking business.
This report provides a comprehensive analysis of Citi Private Bank’s private banking and wealth management operations.It offers insight into the company’s strategy and financial performance, including key data on assets under management.
Customer targeting and service proposition are also covered, along with product innovation and marketing activities.
- Citi Private Bank primarily serves UHNW customers with assets of at least $25m. The bank also requires its clients to hold a minimum of $5m-10m (depending on the market) in assets in accounts and products managed by Citi.
- North America (Canada and the US) is the biggest market for Citi Private Bank, both in terms of assets under management and revenues.
- Asia remains Citigroup’s key market for growth. It launched the new Citigold Private Client proposition in China in August 2019.
Reasons to Buy
- Examine the financial performance, key ratios, and AUM growth of Citi Private Bank, and benchmark this competitor against other global wealth managers.
- Understand its current strategic objectives and their impact on financial performance.
- Discover Citi Bank’s key products and client targeting strategies and examine whether these have been successful.
- Learn more about its marketing strategy, social media presence, and digital innovations.