Sustainability in Automotive - Thematic Research
- March 2020 •
- 21 pages •
- Report ID: 5897284 •
- Format: PDF
This report explores sustainability in the automotive industry.Sustainability has risen to become a key consideration in all automotive business decisions.
Unmanaged growth in the automotive industry will exacerbate the existential threat of climate change that could see parts of the globe become uninhabitable, resources stretched to breaking point, and enormous damage caused by increasingly extreme weather.
This report is part of our ecosystem of thematic investment research reports, supported by our “thematic engine”. About our Thematic Research Ecosystem
- The analyst has developed a unique thematic methodology for valuing technology, media and telecom companies based on their relative strength in the big investment themes that are impacting their industry.
- Whilst most investment research is underpinned by backwards looking company valuation models, thematic methodology identifies which companies are best placed to succeed in a future filled with multiple disruptive threats.
- To do this, The analyst tracks the performance of the top 600 technology, media and telecom stocks against the 50 most important themes driving their earnings, generating 30,000 thematic scores.
- The algorithms in “thematic engine” help to clearly identify the winners and losers within the TMT sector. Our 600 TMT stocks are categorised into 18 sectors. Each sector scorecard has a thematic screen, a risk screen and a valuation screen.
- Our thematic research ecosystem has a three-tiered reporting structure: single theme, multi-theme and sector scorecard.
- This report is a Multi-Theme report, covering all stocks, all sectors and all themes, giving readers a strong sense of how everything fits together and how conflicting themes might interact with one another.
Reasons to Buy
- Our thematic investment research product, supported by our thematic engine, is aimed at senior (C-Suite) executives in the corporate world as well as institutional investors.
- Corporations: Helps CEOs in all industries understand the disruptive threats to their competitive landscape
- Investors: Helps fund managers focus their time on the most interesting investment opportunities in global TMT.
- Our unique differentiator, compared to all our rival thematic research houses, is that our thematic engine has a proven track record of predicting winners and losers.