Indonesia Residential Electric Water Pump Market, By Well Type (Shallow Well, Deep Well), By Pump Type (Cascade Pump, Turbine Pump, Centrifugal Pump, Submersible Pump, Turbine Pump with Jet), By Function Type (Automatic, Non-Automatic) By Power Rating (Up to 0.25 HP, 0.25-0.5 HP, 0.5 HP-1 HP, 1 HP-1.5 HP, Above 1.5 HP), By Price Range (Economy (Up to USD125), Medium (USD126-300), High (USD301-500), Premium (Above USD500), By Region, Competition, Forecast & Opportunities, 2025
Indonesia residential electric water pump market is projected to grow from an estimated USD 225 million in 2020 to USD 293 million by 2025 due to rapid urbanization coupled with the country’s expanding population. Demand for clean water in Indonesia has been increasing over the past few years, which has been boosting sales of residential electric pumps in the country.
Sales of residential electric water pumps are expected to decline in 2020 compared to 2019 by more than 16% owing to lockdown on account of COVID-19 outbreak.However, demand is expected to revive in the coming years owing to the government’s initiative of providing adequate water supply infrastructure to every household.
All these factors are anticipated to boost demand for residential electric water pumps in the coming years.
Indonesia residential electric water pump market is segmented based on type of well, function type, pump type, power rating base, price range and region.Based on well type, the market can be segmented into shallow well and deep well.
Among these, shallow well is expected to hold the largest market share during forecast period.Based on function type, automatic pump is expected to hold the majority share.
Region-wise, Indonesia residential electric water pump market has been segmented into western region, eastern region and central region, out of which, central region is expected to hold the largest share in the market owing to high population density and surging demand for residential water pumps in the region.
Major players operating in Indonesia residential electric water pump market include PT.Panasonic Manufacturing Indonesia, PT.
Sharp Electronics Indonesia, Shimizu Corporation Indonesia, PT.Wilo pumps Indonesia, PT.
Ebara Indonesia, PT.Torishima Guna Indonesia, PT.
Grundfos Pompa, IWAKI Singapore (Indonesia Office), PT Hitachi Modern Sales Indonesia, Mitsubishi Electric Indonesia and others.
• To analyze and estimate the market size of Indonesia residential electric water pump market from 2015 to 2019.
• To estimate and forecast the market size of Indonesia residential electric water pump market from 2020 to 2025.
• To classify and forecast Indonesia residential electric water pump market based on well type, function type, pump type, power rating, price range, and regional distribution.
• To identify dominant region or segment in the Indonesia residential electric water pump market.
• To identify drivers and challenges for Indonesia residential electric water pump market.
• To examine competitive developments such as expansions, new product launches, mergers & acquisitions, etc., in Indonesia residential electric water pump market.
• To identify and analyze the profile of leading players operating in Indonesia residential electric water pump market.
• To identify key sustainable strategies adopted by market players in Indonesia residential electric water pump market.
The analyst performed both primary as well as exhaustive secondary research for this study.Initially, the analyst sourced a list of electric pump manufacturers in Indonesia.
Subsequently, the analyst conducted primary research surveys with the identified companies.While interviewing, the respondents were also enquired about their competitors.
Through this technique, the analyst could include the manufacturers which could not be identified due to the limitations of secondary research. The analyst examined the manufacturers, distribution channels and presence of all major players in Indonesia.
The analyst calculated the market size of Indonesia residential electric water pump market using a bottom-up approach, wherein data for various segments was recorded and forecast for the future years. The analyst sourced these values from the industry experts and company representatives and externally validated through analyzing historical data of these product types and applications for getting an appropriate, overall market size.
Various secondary sources such as company websites, news articles, press releases, company annual reports, investor presentations and financial reports were also studied by the analyst.
Key Target Audience:
• Residential electric water pump manufacturers, suppliers and other stakeholders
• Government bodies such as regulating authorities and policy makers
• Organizations, forums and alliances related to residential electric water pump
• Market research and consulting firms
The study is useful in providing answers to several critical questions that are important for the industry stakeholders such as manufacturers, suppliers, partners, end users, etc., besides allowing them in strategizing investments and capitalizing on market opportunities.
In this report, Indonesia residential electric water pump market has been segmented into following categories, in addition to the industry trends which have also been detailed below:
• Market, By Well Type:
o Shallow Well
o Deep Well
• Market, By Pump Type:
o Cascade Pump
o Turbine Pump
o Centrifugal Pump
o Submersible Pump
o Turbine Pump with Jet
• Market, By Function Type:
o Non- Automatic
• Market, By Power Rating:
o Up to 0.25 HP
o 0.25-0.5 HP
o 0.5 HP-1 HP
o 1 HP-1.5 HP
o Above 1.5 HP
• Market, By Price Range:
• Market, By Region:
Company Profiles: Detailed analysis of the major companies present in Indonesia residential electric water pump market.
With the given market data, we offers customizations according to a company’s specific needs. The following customization options are available for the report:
• Detailed analysis and profiling of additional market players (up to five).
Our reports have been used by over 10K customers, including:
Pressure contained: Rebounding demand from key industrial and general manufacturing markets will likely boost revenue Abstract Air & Gas Compressor Manufacturing The Air and Gas Compressor Manufacturing industry has experienced mixed results over the five years to 2019. Since compressors and related...
Oil And Gas
Crude Oil Price
You can change your Cookie Settings at any time but parts of our site will not function correctly without them.