Global CNC Machine Tools Market to Reach $19.6 Billion by 2027
Amid the COVID-19 crisis, the global market for CNC Machine Tools estimated at US$15.1 Billion in the year 2020, is projected to reach a revised size of US$19.6 Billion by 2027, growing at a CAGR of 3.9% over the analysis period 2020-2027. Lathes, one of the segments analyzed in the report, is projected to record a 3.3% CAGR and reach US$7.8 Billion by the end of the analysis period. After an early analysis of the business implications of the pandemic and its induced economic crisis, growth in the Mills segment is readjusted to a revised 4.7% CAGR for the next 7-year period.
The U.S. Market is Estimated at $4.1 Billion, While China is Forecast to Grow at 7% CAGR
The CNC Machine Tools market in the U.S. is estimated at US$4.1 Billion in the year 2020. China, the world`s second largest economy, is forecast to reach a projected market size of US$4.1 Billion by the year 2027 trailing a CAGR of 6.9% over the analysis period 2020 to 2027. Among the other noteworthy geographic markets are Japan and Canada, each forecast to grow at 1.2% and 2.9% respectively over the 2020-2027 period. Within Europe, Germany is forecast to grow at approximately 2% CAGR.
Grinders Segment to Record 4% CAGR
In the global Grinders segment, USA, Canada, Japan, China and Europe will drive the 3.5% CAGR estimated for this segment. These regional markets accounting for a combined market size of US$2 Billion in the year 2020 will reach a projected size of US$2.6 Billion by the close of the analysis period. China will remain among the fastest growing in this cluster of regional markets. Led by countries such as Australia, India, and South Korea, the market in Asia-Pacific is forecast to reach US$2.8 Billion by the year 2027, while Latin America will expand at a 5% CAGR through the analysis period. We bring years of research experience to this 9th edition of our report. The 285-page report presents concise insights into how the pandemic has impacted production and the buy side for 2020 and 2021. A short-term phased recovery by key geography is also addressed.Competitors identified in this market include, among others,
- Ace Micromatic Group
- Allied Machine & Engineering Corporation
- Amada Machine Tools Co. Ltd.
- BYJC-OKUMA (Beijing) Machine Tools Co., Ltd.
- Dalian Machine Tool Group Corporation
- DMG Mori AG
- Doosan Corporation
- Doosan Infracore Co., Ltd.
- Enshu USA Corporation
- Fair Friend Enterprise Group
- FANUC Corporation
- Gebr. HELLER Maschinenfabrik GmbH
- GF Machining Solutions Management SA
- Haas Automation, Inc.
- Hardinge, Inc.
- HMT Ltd.
- Hurco Companies, Inc.
- Hyundai WIA Corporation
- Jiuh-Yeh Precision Machinery Co., Ltd.
- JTEKT Corporation
- JTEKT Toyoda Americas Corporation
- Kennametal Inc.
- Kiwa Machinery Co., Ltd.
- Komatsu Ltd.
- Maco Corporation India Pvt., Ltd.
- Makino Milling Machine Co., Ltd.
- Matsuura Machinery Corporation
- Micromatic Grinding Technologies Ltd.
- OKK Corporation
- Sandvik AB
- Shenyang Machine Tools Co., Ltd.
- SISTER MACHINE TECHNOLOGY CO., LTD.
- SNK America, Inc.
- Tongtai Machine & Tool Co., Ltd.
- Toshiba Machine Co., Ltd.
- Yama Seiki USA, Inc.
- Yamazaki Mazak Corporation
- Yeong Chin Machinery Industries Co., Ltd.