ASIA PACIFIC IMMUNOSUPPRESSANT DRUGS MARKET FORECAST 2019-2028
- June 2020 •
- Report ID: 5903631 •
- Format: PDF
The Asia Pacific immunosuppressant drugs market is projected to register a CAGR of 5.51% during the forecast period, 2019-2028. The rising per capita income in several countries of the region, government initiatives for the enhancement of the healthcare sector, the presence of leading manufacturers, and their activities for extending geographical presence, are the most important factors driving the market growth.
The Asia Pacific immunosuppressant drugs market growth analysis encompasses the market evaluation of Japan, Indonesia, China, Thailand, Vietnam, India, Australia & New Zealand, South Korea, and the rest of Asia Pacific.There is a growing demand for organ translation, and a rise in autoimmune diseases like irritable bowel syndrome and arthritis, which impacts market growth in the region.
In Japan, the drugs for immunosuppressive agents and diabetes are registering strong growth, and is set to witness more growth propelled by novel biologics.India has placed itself in a prominent position in global pharmaceuticals.
It is a major contributor to generic medicines globally, ranking third in the world for production by volume.The country accounts for almost 15% of the world’s production by value.
The country houses more than 3000 pharma companies, along with being home to several autoimmune diseases. India has an emboldened living kidney transplantation program, second to the USA. Such factors make the country a conducive market in terms of growth prospects.
Some of the well-established companies of the market include, Sanofi SA, Dr. Reddy’s Laboratories Ltd, Cipla Ltd, Pfizer Inc, Mylan NV, Novartis International Ag (Sandoz), etc.
Our report offerings include:
• Explore key findings of the overall market
• Strategic breakdown of market dynamics (Drivers, Restraints, Opportunities, Challenges)
• Market forecasts for a minimum of 9 years, along with 3 years of historical data for all segments, sub-segments, and regions
• Market Segmentation cater to a thorough assessment of key segments with their market estimations
• Geographical Analysis: Assessments of the mentioned regions and country-level segments with their market share
• Key analytics: Porter’s Five Forces Analysis, Vendor Landscape, Opportunity Matrix, Key Buying Criteria, etc.
• Competitive landscape is the theoretical explanation of the key companies based on factors, market share, etc.
• Company profiling: A detailed company overview, product/services offered, SCOT analysis, and recent strategic developments
1. ABBVIE INC
2. ALLERGAN PLC (ACQUIRED BY ABVIE INC)
3. ASTELLAS PHARMA INC
4. BRISTOL-MYERS SQUIBB COMPANY
5. CIPLA LTD
6. DR. REDDY’S LABORATORIES LTD
7. F HOFFMANN-LA ROCHE AG
8. GLAXOSMITHKLINE PLC
9. INTAS PHARMACEUTICALS LTD (ACCORD HEALTHCARE LTD)
10. JANSSEN PHARMACEUTICALS NV (JHONSON & JHONSON)
11. MYLAN NV
12. NOVARTIS INTERNATIONAL AG (SANDOZ)
13. PFIZER INC
14. SANOFI SA
15. VELOXIS PHARMACEUTICALS