Mexico Cosmetics & Toiletries - Market Assessment and Forecasts to 2024
Summary The Mexican cosmetics and toiletries industry was led by the haircare sector in value terms in 2019, whereas feminine hygiene sector is forecast to register the fastest value growth during 2019-2024.Hypermarkets & supermarkets was the leading channel for distribution of cosmetics and toiletries in the country.
Rigid plastics was the commonly used pack material in the industry.Kids & babies (0-15 years) accounted for the highest consumption of cosmetics and toiletries product in the country.
Procter & Gamble, Unilever and Colgate-Palmolive Company were the leading players in the sector.
This report on the cosmetics & toiletries industry in Mexico provides insights on high growth markets to target, trends in the usage of packaging materials, types and closures sector distribution data and companies market shares.
What else is contained? - Industry data: Overall sector value and volume data with growth analysis for 2014-2024
- Sector coverage: Value and volume growth analysis for feminine hygiene, fragrances, haircare, make-up, male toiletries, oral hygiene, personal hygiene, skincare and suncare with inputs on individual segment share within each sector and the change in their market share forecast for 2019-2024
- Leading players: Market share of compaines (in value terms) and private labels (in value terms) in 2019
- Distribution data: Percentage of sales within each sector through distribution channels such as cash & carries and warehouse clubs, chemists/pharmacies, convenience stores, department stores, direct sellers, health & beauty stores, hypermarkets & supermarkets, parapharmacies/drugstores, “dollar stores”, variety stores & general merchandise retailers, e-retailers, drug stores & pharmacies, vending machines and other general retailers.
- Packaging data: consumption breakdown for package materials and pack types in each sector, in terms of percentage share of number of units sold. Pack material data for glass, flexible packaging, paper & board, rigid plastics, and rigid metal; pack type for: tube, jar, bottle, bag/sachet, tub, aerosol, carton-folding, stand up pouch, blister pack, aerosol, wrapper, film, specialty container, tray, box, foil and other pack type, closure type for: flip/snap top, dispenser, screw top, cap, prize off, twist off, sports cap, film, lever closure, stopper, foil and other closure types, primary outer types for: carton - folding, blister pack, sleeve, bag, shrink wrap and other primary outer types.
Scope - Per capita consumption of cosmetics and toiletries industry in the Mexico was higher than global level but lower than the regional level in 2019.
- The per capita consumption of haircare sector was higher than other cosmetics and toiletries sectors in 2019.
- Hypermarkets & supermarkets is the leading distribution channel in the Mexican cosmetics and toiletries industry in 2019.
- Rigid plastics is the most commonly used pack material in the Mexican cosmetics and toiletries industry.
- Kids & babies account for the leading share in the consumption of cosmetics and toiletries in the country.
Reasons to Buy - Identify high potential sectors and explore further market opportunities based on detailed value and volume analysis
- Existing and new players can analyze key distribution channels to identify and evaluate trends and opportunities
- Gain an understanding of the total competitive landscape based on detailed company share analysis to plan effective market positioning
- Our team of analysts have placed a significant emphasis on changes expected in the market that will provide a clear picture of the opportunities that can be tapped over the next five years, resulting in revenue expansion
- The packaging analysis report helps manufacturers, in identifying the most commonly used packaging materials in the industry
- Analysis on key macro-economic indicators such as real GDP, nominal GDP, consumer price index, household consumption expenditure, population (by age group, gender, rural-urban split, and employed people and unemployment rate. It also includes economic summary of the country along with labor market and demographic trends.
Our reports have been used by over 10K customers, including:
Opportunities in the Western European Make-Up Sector to 2025
This report brings together multiple data sources to provide a comprehensive overview of the Western European make-up sector. It includes market overview, high growth country analysis, top companies, key distribution channels,...
Opportunities in the Global Make-Up Sector to 2025
The global make-up sector was valued at US$51.1 billion in 2020 and is forecast to record a CAGR of 4.60% during 2020-2025 to reach US$64 billion by 2025. Asia-Pacific represented the largest region for the global make-up sector, with...
Asia-Pacific Make-up Sector to 2025 - Market Size, Growth Analysis, Challenges and Future Outlook
Asia-Pacific was the largest market in the global make-up sector, accounting for a share of 34.7% in 2020 when it registered sales of US$17,734.7 million. Of all the high potential countries...
Opportunities in the Americas Make-Up Sector
Americas was the second largest region with a value share of 34.5% in the global make-up sector in 2020, and is forecast to record a CAGR of 3.16% during 2020-2025. Face make-up was the largest category accounting for US$5,968.2 (33.8% of the...
Mexico Make-up - Market Assessment and Forecasts to 2025
The Mexican make-up sector was led by the lip make-up category in value terms, while the eye make-up category is forecast to register the fastest value growth during 2020-2025.Direct sellers is the leading channel for the distribution...
China Make-up - Market Assessment and Forecasts to 2025
The Chinese make-up sector is led by the face make-up category in both value and volume terms in 2020.The face make-up category is also forecast to register the fastest value growth during 2020-2025.
E-retailers is the leading...
Thailand Make-up - Market Assessment and Forecasts to 2025
The Thai make-up sector was led by face make-up in value terms, while lip make-up category is forecast to be the leading category in volume terms.However, the face make-up category is forecast to register fastest value growth,...
Japan Make-up - Market Assessment and Forecasts to 2025
The Japanese make-up sector was led by the face make-up category in value terms, while the eye make-up category is also forecast to register the fastest value growth during 2020-2025.Parapharmacies/drugstores is the leading channel...
Malaysia Make-up - Market Assessment and Forecasts to 2025
The Malaysian make-up sector is led by the lip make-up category in value terms and the nail make-up category in volume terms in 2020.Furthermore, the eye make-up category is forecast to register the fastest value growth and the...
Italy Make-up - Market Assessment and Forecasts to 2025
The Italian make-up sector was led by the face make-up category in value terms in 2020, while the lip make-up category is expected to register fastest value growth during 2020-2025.Health & beauty stores is the leading channel in...
Household Consumption Expenditure
You can change your Cookie Settings at any time but parts of our site will not function correctly without them.