Spain Cosmetics & Toiletries - Market Assessment and Forecasts to 2024
Summary The Spanish cosmetics & toiletries industry is led by the skincare sector in value terms in 2019.The personal hygiene sector is forecast to register the fastest value and volume growth during 2019-2024.
Hypermarkets & supermarkets is the leading channel in distribution of cosmetics & toiletries products in the country. L’Oreal S.A., Procter & Gamble, and Coty, Inc. are the leading companies in the Spanish cosmetics & toiletries industry. Rigid plastics is the most commonly used pack material in the industry. Older consumers (aged 55+ years) accounted for the highest consumption of cosmetics & toiletries products in the country.
This report on the cosmetics & toiletries industry in Spain provides insights on high growth markets to target, trends in the usage of packaging materials, types and closures sector distribution data and companies market shares.
What else is contained? - Industry data: Overall sector value and volume data with growth analysis for 2014-2024
- Sector coverage: Value and volume growth analysis for feminine hygiene, fragrances, haircare, make-up, male toiletries, oral hygiene, personal hygiene, skincare and suncare with inputs on individual segment share within each sector and the change in their market share forecast for 2019-2024
- Leading players: Market share of compaines (in value terms) and private labels (in value terms) in 2019
- Distribution data: Percentage of sales within each sector through distribution channels such as cash & carries and warehouse clubs, chemists/pharmacies, convenience stores, department stores, direct sellers, health & beauty stores, hypermarkets & supermarkets, parapharmacies/drugstores, “dollar stores”, variety stores & general merchandise retailers, e-retailers, drug stores & pharmacies, vending machines and other general retailers.
- Packaging data: consumption breakdown for package materials and pack types in each sector, in terms of percentage share of number of units sold. Pack material data for glass, flexible packaging, paper & board, rigid plastics, and rigid metal; pack type for: tube, jar, bottle, bag/sachet, tub, aerosol, carton-folding, stand up pouch, blister pack, aerosol, wrapper, film, specialty container, tray, box, foil and other pack type, closure type for: flip/snap top, dispenser, screw top, cap, prize off, twist off, sports cap, film, lever closure, stopper, foil and other closure types, primary outer types for: carton - folding, blister pack, sleeve, bag, shrink wrap and other primary outer types.
Scope - The per capita consumption and per capita expenditure of cosmetics & toiletries was higher in Spain than the global level in 2019 - The purchasing pattern of consumers remains unchanged in the Spain cosmetics & toiletries industry
- The per capita consumption of personal hygiene products was higher than other cosmetics & toiletries sectors in 2019
- Hypermarkets & supermarkets was the leading distribution channel in the Spanish cosmetics & toiletries industry - Private labels are growing at a higher CAGR than brands in the Spanish cosmetics & toiletries industry
- Rigid plastics is the commonly used pack material in the Spanish cosmetics & toiletries industry
- Older consumers account for the leading share in the consumption of cosmetics & toiletries in Spain
Reasons to Buy - Identify high potential sectors and explore further market opportunities based on detailed value and volume analysis
- Existing and new players can analyze key distribution channels to identify and evaluate trends and opportunities
- Gain an understanding of the total competitive landscape based on detailed company share analysis to plan effective market positioning
- Our team of analysts have placed a significant emphasis on changes expected in the market that will provide a clear picture of the opportunities that can be tapped over the next five years, resulting in revenue expansion
- The packaging analysis report helps manufacturers, in identifying the most commonly used packaging materials in the industry
- Analysis on key macro-economic indicators such as real GDP, nominal GDP, consumer price index, household consumption expenditure, population (by age group, gender, rural-urban split, and employed people and unemployment rate.
- It also includes economic summary of the country along with labor market and demographic trends.
- Identify high potential sectors and explore further market opportunities based on detailed value and volume analysis
Our reports have been used by over 10K customers, including:
The French beauty and personal care products market was valued at USD 11,202.58 million in 2020, and it is projected to register a CAGR of 0.87% during the period of 2021-2026. The COVID-19 pandemic has put pressure on the demand and supply balance of France. Disruptions in the supply chain pose a significant challenge, as demand decreases...
Asia-Pacific Make-up Sector to 2025 - Market Size, Growth Analysis, Challenges and Future Outlook
Asia-Pacific was the largest market in the global make-up sector, accounting for a share of 34.7% in 2020 when it registered sales of US$17,734.7 million. Of all the high potential countries...
Opportunities in the Global Make-Up Sector to 2025
The global make-up sector was valued at US$51.1 billion in 2020 and is forecast to record a CAGR of 4.60% during 2020-2025 to reach US$64 billion by 2025. Asia-Pacific represented the largest region for the global make-up sector, with...
Opportunities in the Western European Make-Up Sector to 2025
This report brings together multiple data sources to provide a comprehensive overview of the Western European make-up sector. It includes market overview, high growth country analysis, top companies, key distribution channels,...
Opportunities in the Americas Make-Up Sector
Americas was the second largest region with a value share of 34.5% in the global make-up sector in 2020, and is forecast to record a CAGR of 3.16% during 2020-2025. Face make-up was the largest category accounting for US$5,968.2 (33.8% of the...
Opportunities in the Eastern European Make-Up Sector to 2025
This report brings together multiple data sources to provide a comprehensive overview of the Eastern European make-up sector. It includes market overview, high growth country analysis, top companies, key distribution channels,...
Cut and color: Consumers will likely favor professional salon products and services over inexpensive alternatives Abstract Hair & Nail Salons in the US The Hair and Nail Salons industry comprises salons that offer haircuts, facials, makeup application services, hair modification treatments (e.g. perms...
Cosmeceutical ingredients are ingredients with pharmaceutical value.Examples are antioxidants like vitamins and carotenoids used in aging creams which reduce skin aging.
This study is segmented on the basis of ingredients (collagen, hyaluronic acid, vitamins, carotenoids, and others) and application (skincare, and hair & nail care).Cosmeceutical...
Spain Make-up - Market Assessment and Forecasts to 2025
The Spanish make-up sector was led by the face make-up category in value terms in 2020, while the lip make-up category is expected to register fastest value growth during 2020-2025.Health & beauty stores is the leading channel in...
Japan Make-up - Market Assessment and Forecasts to 2025
The Japanese make-up sector was led by the face make-up category in value terms, while the eye make-up category is also forecast to register the fastest value growth during 2020-2025.Parapharmacies/drugstores is the leading channel...
Household Consumption Expenditure
You can change your Cookie Settings at any time but parts of our site will not function correctly without them.