Non-Destructive Testing & Inspection Market Research Report by Services, by Method, by Technique, by Industry - Global Forecast to 2025 - Cumulative Impact of COVID-19
- January 2021 •
- 186 pages •
- Report ID: 5911006 •
- Format: PDF
Non-Destructive Testing & Inspection Market Research Report by Services (Calibration Services, Equipment Rental Services, Inspection Services, and Training Services), by Method (Surface Inspection, Visual Inspection, and Volumetric Inspection), by Technique, by Industry - Global Forecast to 2025 - Cumulative Impact of COVID-19
The report provides market sizing and forecast across five major currencies - USD, EUR GBP, JPY, and AUD. This helps organization leaders make better decisions when currency exchange data is readily available.
1. The Global Non-Destructive Testing & Inspection Market is expected to grow from USD 9,299.71 Million in 2020 to USD 12,884.39 Million by the end of 2025.
2. The Global Non-Destructive Testing & Inspection Market is expected to grow from EUR 8,154.16 Million in 2020 to EUR 11,297.27 Million by the end of 2025.
3. The Global Non-Destructive Testing & Inspection Market is expected to grow from GBP 7,249.06 Million in 2020 to GBP 10,043.30 Million by the end of 2025.
4. The Global Non-Destructive Testing & Inspection Market is expected to grow from JPY 992,514.76 Million in 2020 to JPY 1,375,090.94 Million by the end of 2025.
5. The Global Non-Destructive Testing & Inspection Market is expected to grow from AUD 13,504.41 Million in 2020 to AUD 18,709.84 Million by the end of 2025.
Market Segmentation & Coverage:
This research report categorizes the Non-Destructive Testing & Inspection to forecast the revenues and analyze the trends in each of the following sub-markets:
Based on Services, the Non-Destructive Testing & Inspection Market studied across Calibration Services, Equipment Rental Services, Inspection Services, and Training Services.
Based on Method, the Non-Destructive Testing & Inspection Market studied across Surface Inspection, Visual Inspection, and Volumetric Inspection.
Based on Technique, the Non-Destructive Testing & Inspection Market studied across Acoustic Emission Testing (AET), Eddy-Current Testing (ECT), Liquid Penetrant Testing (LPT), Magnetic Particle Testing (MPT), Near-Infrared Spectroscopy, Radiographic Testing (Rt), Terahertz Imaging, Ultrasonic Testing (UT), and Visual Inspection Testing (VT). The Radiographic Testing (Rt) further studied across Computed Radiography, Direct Radiography (Real-Time), Film Radiography, Gamma-Ray Testing, and X-Ray Testing. The Ultrasonic Testing (UT) further studied across Angle Beam Testing, Guided Wave Testing, Immersion Testing, Phased Array Testing, Straight Beam Testing, and Time-Of-Flight Diffraction (TOFD). The Visual Inspection Testing (VT) further studied across Aided Visual Inspection and General Visual Inspection.
Based on Industry, the Non-Destructive Testing & Inspection Market studied across Automotive & Transport, Business & Finance, Chemicals & Materials, Consumer Goods & Services, Energy & Natural Resources, Food & Beverage, Government & Public Sector, Healthcare, Manufacturing & Construction, Military Aerospace & Defense, Pharmaceuticals, and Telecommunications & Computing.
Based on Geography, the Non-Destructive Testing & Inspection Market studied across Americas, Asia-Pacific, and Europe, Middle East & Africa. The Americas region surveyed across Argentina, Brazil, Canada, Mexico, and United States. The Asia-Pacific region surveyed across Australia, China, India, Indonesia, Japan, Malaysia, Philippines, South Korea, and Thailand. The Europe, Middle East & Africa region surveyed across France, Germany, Italy, Netherlands, Qatar, Russia, Saudi Arabia, South Africa, Spain, United Arab Emirates, and United Kingdom.
Company Usability Profiles:
The report deeply explores the recent significant developments by the leading vendors and innovation profiles in the Global Non-Destructive Testing & Inspection Market including Ashtead Technology Ltd., Bosello High Technology Srl, Eddyfi Technologies, Fischer Technology Inc., General Electric Company, Labquip NDT Limited, Magnaflux Corporation, MISTRAS Group, NDT Global GmbH & Co. Kg, Nikon Metrology NV, Olympus Corporation, Sonatest Ltd., T.D. Williamson, Inc., YXLON International GmbH, and Zetec Inc..
Cumulative Impact of COVID-19:
COVID-19 is an incomparable global public health emergency that has affected almost every industry, so for and, the long-term effects projected to impact the industry growth during the forecast period. Our ongoing research amplifies our research framework to ensure the inclusion of underlaying COVID-19 issues and potential paths forward. The report is delivering insights on COVID-19 considering the changes in consumer behavior and demand, purchasing patterns, re-routing of the supply chain, dynamics of current market forces, and the significant interventions of governments. The updated study provides insights, analysis, estimations, and forecast, considering the COVID-19 impact on the market.
360iResearch™ FPNV Positioning Matrix:
The 360iResearch™ FPNV Positioning Matrix evaluates and categorizes the vendors in the Non-Destructive Testing & Inspection Market on the basis of Business Strategy (Business Growth, Industry Coverage, Financial Viability, and Channel Support) and Product Satisfaction (Value for Money, Ease of Use, Product Features, and Customer Support) that aids businesses in better decision making and understanding the competitive landscape.
360iResearch™ Competitive Strategic Window:
The 360iResearch™ Competitive Strategic Window analyses the competitive landscape in terms of markets, applications, and geographies. The 360iResearch™ Competitive Strategic Window helps the vendor define an alignment or fit between their capabilities and opportunities for future growth prospects. During a forecast period, it defines the optimal or favorable fit for the vendors to adopt successive merger and acquisition strategies, geography expansion, research & development, and new product introduction strategies to execute further business expansion and growth.
The report provides insights on the following pointers:
1. Market Penetration: Provides comprehensive information on the market offered by the key players
2. Market Development: Provides in-depth information about lucrative emerging markets and analyzes the markets
3. Market Diversification: Provides detailed information about new product launches, untapped geographies, recent developments, and investments
4. Competitive Assessment & Intelligence: Provides an exhaustive assessment of market shares, strategies, products, and manufacturing capabilities of the leading players
5. Product Development & Innovation: Provides intelligent insights on future technologies, R&D activities, and new product developments
The report answers questions such as:
1. What is the market size and forecast of the Global Non-Destructive Testing & Inspection Market?
2. What are the inhibiting factors and impact of COVID-19 shaping the Global Non-Destructive Testing & Inspection Market during the forecast period?
3. Which are the products/segments/applications/areas to invest in over the forecast period in the Global Non-Destructive Testing & Inspection Market?
4. What is the competitive strategic window for opportunities in the Global Non-Destructive Testing & Inspection Market?
5. What are the technology trends and regulatory frameworks in the Global Non-Destructive Testing & Inspection Market?
6. What are the modes and strategic moves considered suitable for entering the Global Non-Destructive Testing & Inspection Market?