Veterinary Therapeutics Market Research Report by Product, by Route of Administration, by Animal, by End User - Global Forecast to 2025 - Cumulative Impact of COVID-19
- January 2021 •
- 181 pages •
- Report ID: 5911857 •
- Format: PDF
Veterinary Therapeutics Market Research Report by Product (Drug Type, Medicated Feed Additive, and Vaccines Type), by Route of Administration (Oral, Parenteral, and Topical), by Animal , by End User - Global Forecast to 2025 - Cumulative Impact of COVID-19
The report provides market sizing and forecast across five major currencies - USD, EUR GBP, JPY, and AUD. This helps organization leaders make better decisions when currency exchange data is readily available.
1. The Global Veterinary Therapeutics Market is expected to grow from USD 31,148.67 Million in 2020 to USD 42,076.91 Million by the end of 2025.
2. The Global Veterinary Therapeutics Market is expected to grow from EUR 27,311.75 Million in 2020 to EUR 36,893.83 Million by the end of 2025.
3. The Global Veterinary Therapeutics Market is expected to grow from GBP 24,280.20 Million in 2020 to GBP 32,798.70 Million by the end of 2025.
4. The Global Veterinary Therapeutics Market is expected to grow from JPY 3,324,353.26 Million in 2020 to JPY 4,490,673.08 Million by the end of 2025.
5. The Global Veterinary Therapeutics Market is expected to grow from AUD 45,232.02 Million in 2020 to AUD 61,101.27 Million by the end of 2025.
Market Segmentation & Coverage:
This research report categorizes the Veterinary Therapeutics to forecast the revenues and analyze the trends in each of the following sub-markets:
Based on Product, the Veterinary Therapeutics Market studied across Drug Type, Medicated Feed Additive, and Vaccines Type. The Drug Type further studied across Anti-Inflammatory, Anti-Invectives, and Parasiticides. The Medicated Feed Additive further studied across Amino Acids, Antibiotics, Online Pharmacy, and Retail Pharmacy. The Vaccines Type further studied across Recombinant Vaccines, Attenuated Vaccines, and Inactivated Vaccines.
Based on Route of Administration, the Veterinary Therapeutics Market studied across Oral, Parenteral, and Topical.
Based on Animal , the Veterinary Therapeutics Market studied across Companion Animal and Livestock Animal.
Based on End User, the Veterinary Therapeutics Market studied across Pharmacies & Drug Store, Veterinary Clinic, and Veterinary Hospital.
Based on Geography, the Veterinary Therapeutics Market studied across Americas, Asia-Pacific, and Europe, Middle East & Africa. The Americas region surveyed across Argentina, Brazil, Canada, Mexico, and United States. The Asia-Pacific region surveyed across Australia, China, India, Indonesia, Japan, Malaysia, Philippines, South Korea, and Thailand. The Europe, Middle East & Africa region surveyed across France, Germany, Italy, Netherlands, Qatar, Russia, Saudi Arabia, South Africa, Spain, United Arab Emirates, and United Kingdom.
Company Usability Profiles:
The report deeply explores the recent significant developments by the leading vendors and innovation profiles in the Global Veterinary Therapeutics Market including Bayer Animal Health, Inc, Boehringer Ingelheim Vetmedica, Ceva Sante Animale, Dechra Animal Health, Elanco Animal Health, Merck Animal Health, Merial Animal Health, Vetoquinol S.A., Virbac S.A., and Zoetis, Inc.
Cumulative Impact of COVID-19:
COVID-19 is an incomparable global public health emergency that has affected almost every industry, so for and, the long-term effects projected to impact the industry growth during the forecast period. Our ongoing research amplifies our research framework to ensure the inclusion of underlaying COVID-19 issues and potential paths forward. The report is delivering insights on COVID-19 considering the changes in consumer behavior and demand, purchasing patterns, re-routing of the supply chain, dynamics of current market forces, and the significant interventions of governments. The updated study provides insights, analysis, estimations, and forecast, considering the COVID-19 impact on the market.
360iResearch™ FPNV Positioning Matrix:
The 360iResearch™ FPNV Positioning Matrix evaluates and categorizes the vendors in the Veterinary Therapeutics Market on the basis of Business Strategy (Business Growth, Industry Coverage, Financial Viability, and Channel Support) and Product Satisfaction (Value for Money, Ease of Use, Product Features, and Customer Support) that aids businesses in better decision making and understanding the competitive landscape.
360iResearch™ Competitive Strategic Window:
The 360iResearch™ Competitive Strategic Window analyses the competitive landscape in terms of markets, applications, and geographies. The 360iResearch™ Competitive Strategic Window helps the vendor define an alignment or fit between their capabilities and opportunities for future growth prospects. During a forecast period, it defines the optimal or favorable fit for the vendors to adopt successive merger and acquisition strategies, geography expansion, research & development, and new product introduction strategies to execute further business expansion and growth.
The report provides insights on the following pointers:
1. Market Penetration: Provides comprehensive information on the market offered by the key players
2. Market Development: Provides in-depth information about lucrative emerging markets and analyzes the markets
3. Market Diversification: Provides detailed information about new product launches, untapped geographies, recent developments, and investments
4. Competitive Assessment & Intelligence: Provides an exhaustive assessment of market shares, strategies, products, and manufacturing capabilities of the leading players
5. Product Development & Innovation: Provides intelligent insights on future technologies, R&D activities, and new product developments
The report answers questions such as:
1. What is the market size and forecast of the Global Veterinary Therapeutics Market?
2. What are the inhibiting factors and impact of COVID-19 shaping the Global Veterinary Therapeutics Market during the forecast period?
3. Which are the products/segments/applications/areas to invest in over the forecast period in the Global Veterinary Therapeutics Market?
4. What is the competitive strategic window for opportunities in the Global Veterinary Therapeutics Market?
5. What are the technology trends and regulatory frameworks in the Global Veterinary Therapeutics Market?
6. What are the modes and strategic moves considered suitable for entering the Global Veterinary Therapeutics Market?