Cosmetic Pigments Market Research Report by Elemental Composition, by Type, by Application - Global Forecast to 2025 - Cumulative Impact of COVID-19
- January 2021 •
- 181 pages •
- Report ID: 5911986 •
- Format: PDF
Cosmetic Pigments Market Research Report by Elemental Composition (Inorganic Pigments and Organic Pigments), by Type (Nano Pigments, Natural Colorants, Special Effect Pigments, and Surface Treated Pigments), by Application - Global Forecast to 2025 - Cumulative Impact of COVID-19
The report provides market sizing and forecast across five major currencies - USD, EUR GBP, JPY, and AUD. This helps organization leaders make better decisions when currency exchange data is readily available.
1. The Global Cosmetic Pigments Market is expected to grow from USD 799.28 Million in 2020 to USD 1,110.95 Million by the end of 2025.
2. The Global Cosmetic Pigments Market is expected to grow from EUR 700.82 Million in 2020 to EUR 974.10 Million by the end of 2025.
3. The Global Cosmetic Pigments Market is expected to grow from GBP 623.03 Million in 2020 to GBP 865.97 Million by the end of 2025.
4. The Global Cosmetic Pigments Market is expected to grow from JPY 85,303.73 Million in 2020 to JPY 118,566.55 Million by the end of 2025.
5. The Global Cosmetic Pigments Market is expected to grow from AUD 1,160.66 Million in 2020 to AUD 1,613.24 Million by the end of 2025.
Market Segmentation & Coverage:
This research report categorizes the Cosmetic Pigments to forecast the revenues and analyze the trends in each of the following sub-markets:
Based on Elemental Composition, the Cosmetic Pigments Market studied across Inorganic Pigments and Organic Pigments. The Inorganic Pigments further studied across Chromium Dioxide, Iron Oxide, Mica, Titanium Dioxide, Ultramarines, and Zinc Oxide. The Organic Pigments further studied across Lakes, Toners, and True Pigments.
Based on Type, the Cosmetic Pigments Market studied across Nano Pigments, Natural Colorants, Special Effect Pigments, and Surface Treated Pigments. The Nano Pigments further studied across Carbon Black, Titanium Dioxide, and Zinc Oxide. The Natural Colorants further studied across Alkanet Root, Henna, and Phycobiliproteins. The Special Effect Pigments further studied across Metallic Pigments and Pearlescent Pigments. The Surface Treated Pigments further studied across Alkyl Silane Treated Pigments, Cross Polymer Treated Pigments, Methicone & Dimethicone Treated Pigments, and Organo Titranate Treated Pigments.
Based on Application, the Cosmetic Pigments Market studied across Eye Makeup, Facial Makeup, Hair Color Products, Lip Products, Nail Products, and Special Effect & Special Purpose Products. The Eye Makeup further studied across Eye Liner, Eye Shadow, and Mascara. The Facial Makeup further studied across Blushers, Foundation, and Powder. The Lip Products further studied across Lip Gloss, Lip Liner, Lip Stains, and Lipstick. The Nail Products further studied across Nail Polish and Nail Treatment.
Based on Geography, the Cosmetic Pigments Market studied across Americas, Asia-Pacific, and Europe, Middle East & Africa. The Americas region surveyed across Argentina, Brazil, Canada, Mexico, and United States. The Asia-Pacific region surveyed across Australia, China, India, Indonesia, Japan, Malaysia, Philippines, South Korea, and Thailand. The Europe, Middle East & Africa region surveyed across France, Germany, Italy, Netherlands, Qatar, Russia, Saudi Arabia, South Africa, Spain, United Arab Emirates, and United Kingdom.
Company Usability Profiles:
The report deeply explores the recent significant developments by the leading vendors and innovation profiles in the Global Cosmetic Pigments Market including BASF SE, Clariant AG, Eckart America Corporation, GEOTECH, Kobo Products Inc, Koel Colours Private Limited, LANXESS, Li Pigments, Merck & Co., Inc, Nihon Koken Kogyo Co Ltd, Sensient Cosmetic Technologies SAS, Sudarshan Chemical Industries Ltd., Sun Chemical, Venator Materials Plc., and YIPIN Pigments Co..
Cumulative Impact of COVID-19:
COVID-19 is an incomparable global public health emergency that has affected almost every industry, so for and, the long-term effects projected to impact the industry growth during the forecast period. Our ongoing research amplifies our research framework to ensure the inclusion of underlaying COVID-19 issues and potential paths forward. The report is delivering insights on COVID-19 considering the changes in consumer behavior and demand, purchasing patterns, re-routing of the supply chain, dynamics of current market forces, and the significant interventions of governments. The updated study provides insights, analysis, estimations, and forecast, considering the COVID-19 impact on the market.
360iResearch™ FPNV Positioning Matrix:
The 360iResearch™ FPNV Positioning Matrix evaluates and categorizes the vendors in the Cosmetic Pigments Market on the basis of Business Strategy (Business Growth, Industry Coverage, Financial Viability, and Channel Support) and Product Satisfaction (Value for Money, Ease of Use, Product Features, and Customer Support) that aids businesses in better decision making and understanding the competitive landscape.
360iResearch™ Competitive Strategic Window:
The 360iResearch™ Competitive Strategic Window analyses the competitive landscape in terms of markets, applications, and geographies. The 360iResearch™ Competitive Strategic Window helps the vendor define an alignment or fit between their capabilities and opportunities for future growth prospects. During a forecast period, it defines the optimal or favorable fit for the vendors to adopt successive merger and acquisition strategies, geography expansion, research & development, and new product introduction strategies to execute further business expansion and growth.
The report provides insights on the following pointers:
1. Market Penetration: Provides comprehensive information on the market offered by the key players
2. Market Development: Provides in-depth information about lucrative emerging markets and analyzes the markets
3. Market Diversification: Provides detailed information about new product launches, untapped geographies, recent developments, and investments
4. Competitive Assessment & Intelligence: Provides an exhaustive assessment of market shares, strategies, products, and manufacturing capabilities of the leading players
5. Product Development & Innovation: Provides intelligent insights on future technologies, R&D activities, and new product developments
The report answers questions such as:
1. What is the market size and forecast of the Global Cosmetic Pigments Market?
2. What are the inhibiting factors and impact of COVID-19 shaping the Global Cosmetic Pigments Market during the forecast period?
3. Which are the products/segments/applications/areas to invest in over the forecast period in the Global Cosmetic Pigments Market?
4. What is the competitive strategic window for opportunities in the Global Cosmetic Pigments Market?
5. What are the technology trends and regulatory frameworks in the Global Cosmetic Pigments Market?
6. What are the modes and strategic moves considered suitable for entering the Global Cosmetic Pigments Market?