GaN Power Device Market Research Report by Device, by Voltage Range, by Application, by Industry - Global Forecast to 2025 - Cumulative Impact of COVID-19
- June 2020 •
- 206 pages •
- Report ID: 5912415 •
- Format: PDF
GaN Power Device Market Research Report by Device (Power Device and RF Power Device), by Voltage Range (200–600 Volt, <200 Volt, and >600 Volt), by Application, by Industry - Global Forecast to 2025 - Cumulative Impact of COVID-19
The Global GaN Power Device Market is expected to grow from USD 154.27 Million in 2019 to USD 626.26 Million by the end of 2025 at a Compound Annual Growth Rate (CAGR) of 26.30%.
Market Segmentation & Coverage:
This research report categorizes the GaN Power Device to forecast the revenues and analyze the trends in each of the following sub-markets:
On the basis of Device, the GaN Power Device Market is studied across Power Device and RF Power Device. The Power Device further studied across Discrete Power Device and Integrated Power Device. The RF Power Device further studied across Discrete RF Power Device and Integrated RF Power Device.
On the basis of Voltage Range, the GaN Power Device Market is studied across 200–600 Volt, <200 Volt, and >600 Volt.
On the basis of Application, the GaN Power Device Market is studied across Power Drives, Radio Frequency, and Supply and Inverter. The Power Drives further studied across EV Drives, Industrial Drives, and Light Detection and Ranging. The Radio Frequency further studied across Radar and Satellite, Radio Frequency Front-End Module, and Repeater/Booster/Das. The Supply and Inverter further studied across EV Charging, Inverter, Switch-Mode Power Supply, and Wireless Charging.
On the basis of Industry, the GaN Power Device Market is studied across Automotive, Consumer & Enterprise, Industrial, Medical, Military, Defense, & Aerospace, Renewables, and Telecommunications.
On the basis of Geography, the GaN Power Device Market is studied across Americas, Asia-Pacific, and Europe, Middle East & Africa. The Americas region is studied across Argentina, Brazil, Canada, Mexico, and United States. The Asia-Pacific region is studied across Australia, China, India, Indonesia, Japan, Malaysia, Philippines, South Korea, and Thailand. The Europe, Middle East & Africa region is studied across France, Germany, Italy, Netherlands, Qatar, Russia, Saudi Arabia, South Africa, Spain, United Arab Emirates, and United Kingdom.
Company Usability Profiles:
The report deeply explores the recent significant developments by the leading vendors and innovation profiles in the Global GaN Power Device Market including Analog Devices, Inc., Cree, Inc., Efficient Power Conversion Corporation, Exagan S.A.S., GanPower, Integra Technologies, Inc., MACOM Technology Solutions Holdings, Inc., Microsemi Corporation, Navitas Semiconductor Inc., Qorvo, Inc., Qromis, Inc., Texas Instruments Incorporated, Transphorm Inc., Transphorm, Inc., and VisIC Technologies Ltd..
FPNV Positioning Matrix:
The FPNV Positioning Matrix evaluates and categorizes the vendors in the GaN Power Device Market on the basis of Business Strategy (Business Growth, Industry Coverage, Financial Viability, and Channel Support) and Product Satisfaction (Value for Money, Ease of Use, Product Features, and Customer Support) that aids businesses in better decision making and understanding the competitive landscape.
Competitive Strategic Window:
The Competitive Strategic Window analyses the competitive landscape in terms of markets, applications, and geographies. The Competitive Strategic Window helps the vendor define an alignment or fit between their capabilities and opportunities for future growth prospects. During a forecast period, it defines the optimal or favorable fit for the vendors to adopt successive merger and acquisition strategies, geography expansion, research & development, and new product introduction strategies to execute further business expansion and growth.
Cumulative Impact of COVID-19:
COVID-19 is an incomparable global public health emergency that has affected almost every industry, so for and, the long-term effects projected to impact the industry growth during the forecast period. Our ongoing research amplifies our research framework to ensure the inclusion of underlaying COVID-19 issues and potential paths forward. The report is delivering insights on COVID-19 considering the changes in consumer behavior and demand, purchasing patterns, re-routing of the supply chain, dynamics of current market forces, and the significant interventions of governments. The updated study provides insights, analysis, estimations, and forecast, considering the COVID-19 impact on the market.
The report provides insights on the following pointers:
1. Market Penetration: Provides comprehensive information on sulfuric acid offered by the key players
2. Market Development: Provides in-depth information about lucrative emerging markets and analyzes the markets
3. Market Diversification: Provides detailed information about new product launches, untapped geographies, recent developments, and investments
4. Competitive Assessment & Intelligence: Provides an exhaustive assessment of market shares, strategies, products, and manufacturing capabilities of the leading players
5. Product Development & Innovation: Provides intelligent insights on future technologies, R&D activities, and new product developments
The report answers questions such as:
1. What is the market size and forecast of the Global GaN Power Device Market?
2. What are the inhibiting factors and impact of COVID-19 shaping the Global GaN Power Device Market during the forecast period?
3. Which are the products/segments/applications/areas to invest in over the forecast period in the Global GaN Power Device Market?
4. What is the competitive strategic window for opportunities in the Global GaN Power Device Market?
5. What are the technology trends and regulatory frameworks in the Global GaN Power Device Market?
6. What are the modes and strategic moves considered suitable for entering the Global GaN Power Device Market?