Infant Formula Ingredients Market Research Report by Type, by Form, by Source, by Application - Global Forecast to 2025 - Cumulative Impact of COVID-19
- January 2021 •
- 180 pages •
- Report ID: 5912668 •
- Format: PDF
Infant Formula Ingredients Market Research Report by Type (Carbohydrates, Oils & Fats, Prebiotics, Proteins, and Vitamins & Minerals), by Form (Liquid & Semi-liquid and Powder), by Source, by Application - Global Forecast to 2025 - Cumulative Impact of COVID-19
The report provides market sizing and forecast across five major currencies - USD, EUR GBP, JPY, and AUD. This helps organization leaders make better decisions when currency exchange data is readily available.
1. The Global Infant Formula Ingredients Market is expected to grow from USD 17,430.11 Million in 2020 to USD 25,587.00 Million by the end of 2025.
2. The Global Infant Formula Ingredients Market is expected to grow from EUR 15,283.05 Million in 2020 to EUR 22,435.17 Million by the end of 2025.
3. The Global Infant Formula Ingredients Market is expected to grow from GBP 13,586.66 Million in 2020 to GBP 19,944.91 Million by the end of 2025.
4. The Global Infant Formula Ingredients Market is expected to grow from JPY 1,860,234.51 Million in 2020 to JPY 2,730,781.78 Million by the end of 2025.
5. The Global Infant Formula Ingredients Market is expected to grow from AUD 25,310.83 Million in 2020 to AUD 37,155.73 Million by the end of 2025.
Market Segmentation & Coverage:
This research report categorizes the Infant Formula Ingredients to forecast the revenues and analyze the trends in each of the following sub-markets:
Based on Type, the Infant Formula Ingredients Market studied across Carbohydrates, Oils & Fats, Prebiotics, Proteins, and Vitamins & Minerals.
Based on Form, the Infant Formula Ingredients Market studied across Liquid & Semi-liquid and Powder.
Based on Source, the Infant Formula Ingredients Market studied across Inorganic and Organic.
Based on Application, the Infant Formula Ingredients Market studied across Follow-on Formula, Growing-up Milk, Specialty, and Standard Infant Formula.
Based on Geography, the Infant Formula Ingredients Market studied across Americas, Asia-Pacific, and Europe, Middle East & Africa. The Americas region surveyed across Argentina, Brazil, Canada, Mexico, and United States. The Asia-Pacific region surveyed across Australia, China, India, Indonesia, Japan, Malaysia, Philippines, South Korea, and Thailand. The Europe, Middle East & Africa region surveyed across France, Germany, Italy, Netherlands, Qatar, Russia, Saudi Arabia, South Africa, Spain, United Arab Emirates, and United Kingdom.
Company Usability Profiles:
The report deeply explores the recent significant developments by the leading vendors and innovation profiles in the Global Infant Formula Ingredients Market including AAK AB, Abbott Laboratories, Arla Foods Ingredients Group P/S, BASF SE, Bio-Rad Laboratories, Inc., Carbery Food Ingredients Limited, Chr. Hansen Holdings A/S, Danone S.A., Fonterra Co-Operative Group Limited, Fonterra Co-operative Group Limited, Glanbia PLC, Kerry Group PLC, Koninklijke DSM N.V., Lactalis Ingredients, Mead Johnson & Company, LLC by Reckitt Benckiser Group PLC, Nestle S.A., Royal Friesland Campina N.V., Sachsenmilch Leppersdorf GmbH, Saputo Inc., and Vitablend Nederland B.V. by BARENTZ Group.
Cumulative Impact of COVID-19:
COVID-19 is an incomparable global public health emergency that has affected almost every industry, so for and, the long-term effects projected to impact the industry growth during the forecast period. Our ongoing research amplifies our research framework to ensure the inclusion of underlaying COVID-19 issues and potential paths forward. The report is delivering insights on COVID-19 considering the changes in consumer behavior and demand, purchasing patterns, re-routing of the supply chain, dynamics of current market forces, and the significant interventions of governments. The updated study provides insights, analysis, estimations, and forecast, considering the COVID-19 impact on the market.
360iResearch™ FPNV Positioning Matrix:
The 360iResearch™ FPNV Positioning Matrix evaluates and categorizes the vendors in the Infant Formula Ingredients Market on the basis of Business Strategy (Business Growth, Industry Coverage, Financial Viability, and Channel Support) and Product Satisfaction (Value for Money, Ease of Use, Product Features, and Customer Support) that aids businesses in better decision making and understanding the competitive landscape.
360iResearch™ Competitive Strategic Window:
The 360iResearch™ Competitive Strategic Window analyses the competitive landscape in terms of markets, applications, and geographies. The 360iResearch™ Competitive Strategic Window helps the vendor define an alignment or fit between their capabilities and opportunities for future growth prospects. During a forecast period, it defines the optimal or favorable fit for the vendors to adopt successive merger and acquisition strategies, geography expansion, research & development, and new product introduction strategies to execute further business expansion and growth.
The report provides insights on the following pointers:
1. Market Penetration: Provides comprehensive information on the market offered by the key players
2. Market Development: Provides in-depth information about lucrative emerging markets and analyzes the markets
3. Market Diversification: Provides detailed information about new product launches, untapped geographies, recent developments, and investments
4. Competitive Assessment & Intelligence: Provides an exhaustive assessment of market shares, strategies, products, and manufacturing capabilities of the leading players
5. Product Development & Innovation: Provides intelligent insights on future technologies, R&D activities, and new product developments
The report answers questions such as:
1. What is the market size and forecast of the Global Infant Formula Ingredients Market?
2. What are the inhibiting factors and impact of COVID-19 shaping the Global Infant Formula Ingredients Market during the forecast period?
3. Which are the products/segments/applications/areas to invest in over the forecast period in the Global Infant Formula Ingredients Market?
4. What is the competitive strategic window for opportunities in the Global Infant Formula Ingredients Market?
5. What are the technology trends and regulatory frameworks in the Global Infant Formula Ingredients Market?
6. What are the modes and strategic moves considered suitable for entering the Global Infant Formula Ingredients Market?