Abrasives Market Research Report by Type, by Product, by Applications - Global Forecast to 2025 - Cumulative Impact of COVID-19
- August 2020 •
- 164 pages •
- Report ID: 5913001 •
- Format: PDF
Abrasives Market Research Report by Type (Natural and Synthetic), by Product (Bonded Abrasives, Coated Abrasives, and Super Abrasives), by Applications - Global Forecast to 2025 - Cumulative Impact of COVID-19
The Global Abrasives Market is expected to grow from USD 44,425.57 Million in 2019 to USD 58,580.71 Million by the end of 2025 at a Compound Annual Growth Rate (CAGR) of 4.71%.
Market Segmentation & Coverage:
This research report categorizes the Abrasives to forecast the revenues and analyze the trends in each of the following sub-markets:
Based on Type, the Abrasives Market studied across Natural and Synthetic. The Natural further studied across Corundum, Diamonds, Emery, Flint, Granet, Pumice, Quartz, and Sandstone. The Synthetic further studied across Calcium Carbide (CaC2), Fused Alumina or Alundum (Al2O3), Silicon Carbide, and Oron Carbide (B4C).
Based on Product, the Abrasives Market studied across Bonded Abrasives, Coated Abrasives, and Super Abrasives. The Bonded Abrasives further studied across Diamond Wheels, Grinding Wheels, Polishing Stones, and Polishing Wheels. The Coated Abrasives further studied across Belts, Discs, Rolls, Sheets, and Specialty Items. The Super Abrasives further studied across CVD Diamond, Cubic Boron Nitride, Nanodiamonds, and Polycrystalline.
Based on Applications, the Abrasives Market studied across Aerospace & Defense, Automotive, Construction Equipment, Electrical & Electronic, Furniture & Wood, Machinery, Marine & Shipbuilding, Metal Fabrication, and Nonmetallic Mineral.
Based on Geography, the Abrasives Market studied across Americas, Asia-Pacific, and Europe, Middle East & Africa. The Americas region surveyed across Argentina, Brazil, Canada, Mexico, and United States. The Asia-Pacific region surveyed across Australia, China, India, Indonesia, Japan, Malaysia, Philippines, South Korea, and Thailand. The Europe, Middle East & Africa region surveyed across France, Germany, Italy, Netherlands, Qatar, Russia, Saudi Arabia, South Africa, Spain, United Arab Emirates, and United Kingdom.
Company Usability Profiles:
The report deeply explores the recent significant developments by the leading vendors and innovation profiles in the Global Abrasives Market including 3M Company, Abrasiflex, Abrasive technologies LLC, Asahi Diamond Industrial, Carborundum Universal Limited, Compagnie De Saint-Gobain S.A., Deerfos, Dowdupont, Fujimi Incorporated, Grind Master Machines Pvt., Ltd., Günter Wendt GmbH, Henkel AG & Co. KGaA, Hilti Corporation, ILIYCH Abrasive Company, Indasa, Krebs & Riedel Schleifscheibenfabrik, Nippon Resibon Corporation, Noritake, Novovodolazkyi Abrasive Plant Ltd., Robert Bosch GmbH, Sankyo-Rikagaku, sia Abrasives Industries AG, and Tyrolit Group.
FPNV Positioning Matrix:
The FPNV Positioning Matrix evaluates and categorizes the vendors in the Abrasives Market on the basis of Business Strategy (Business Growth, Industry Coverage, Financial Viability, and Channel Support) and Product Satisfaction (Value for Money, Ease of Use, Product Features, and Customer Support) that aids businesses in better decision making and understanding the competitive landscape.
Competitive Strategic Window:
The Competitive Strategic Window analyses the competitive landscape in terms of markets, applications, and geographies. The Competitive Strategic Window helps the vendor define an alignment or fit between their capabilities and opportunities for future growth prospects. During a forecast period, it defines the optimal or favorable fit for the vendors to adopt successive merger and acquisition strategies, geography expansion, research & development, and new product introduction strategies to execute further business expansion and growth.
Cumulative Impact of COVID-19:
COVID-19 is an incomparable global public health emergency that has affected almost every industry, so for and, the long-term effects projected to impact the industry growth during the forecast period. Our ongoing research amplifies our research framework to ensure the inclusion of underlaying COVID-19 issues and potential paths forward. The report is delivering insights on COVID-19 considering the changes in consumer behavior and demand, purchasing patterns, re-routing of the supply chain, dynamics of current market forces, and the significant interventions of governments. The updated study provides insights, analysis, estimations, and forecast, considering the COVID-19 impact on the market.
The report provides insights on the following pointers:
1. Market Penetration: Provides comprehensive information on the market offered by the key players
2. Market Development: Provides in-depth information about lucrative emerging markets and analyzes the markets
3. Market Diversification: Provides detailed information about new product launches, untapped geographies, recent developments, and investments
4. Competitive Assessment & Intelligence: Provides an exhaustive assessment of market shares, strategies, products, and manufacturing capabilities of the leading players
5. Product Development & Innovation: Provides intelligent insights on future technologies, R&D activities, and new product developments
The report answers questions such as:
1. What is the market size and forecast of the Global Abrasives Market?
2. What are the inhibiting factors and impact of COVID-19 shaping the Global Abrasives Market during the forecast period?
3. Which are the products/segments/applications/areas to invest in over the forecast period in the Global Abrasives Market?
4. What is the competitive strategic window for opportunities in the Global Abrasives Market?
5. What are the technology trends and regulatory frameworks in the Global Abrasives Market?
6. What are the modes and strategic moves considered suitable for entering the Global Abrasives Market?