Composite Cans Market Research Report by Closure, by Production, by Can Diameter, by End User - Global Forecast to 2025 - Cumulative Impact of COVID-19
- September 2020 •
- 150 pages •
- Report ID: 5913912 •
- Format: PDF
Composite Cans Market Research Report by Closure (Caps and Lids), by Production (Convolute Winding, Linear Draw, and Spiral Winding), by Can Diameter, by End User - Global Forecast to 2025 - Cumulative Impact of COVID-19
The Global Composite Cans Market is expected to grow from USD 4,067.48 Million in 2019 to USD 5,897.24 Million by the end of 2025 at a Compound Annual Growth Rate (CAGR) of 6.38%.
Market Segmentation & Coverage:
This research report categorizes the Composite Cans to forecast the revenues and analyze the trends in each of the following sub-markets:
Based on Closure, the Composite Cans Market studied across Caps and Lids. The Caps further studied across Plug and Snap-On. The Lids further studied across Aluminum Membrane, Paperboard Ends, and Plastic Membrane.
Based on Production, the Composite Cans Market studied across Convolute Winding, Linear Draw, and Spiral Winding.
Based on Can Diameter, the Composite Cans Market studied across 100 mm & above, 50 mm - 100 mm, and Less than 50 mm.
Based on End User, the Composite Cans Market studied across Agriculture, Consumer Goods, Food & Beverage, Industrial Goods, Personal Care & Cosmetics, and Textiles and Apparels.
"The Asia-Pacific is projected to witness the highest growth during the forecast period"
Based on Geography, the Composite Cans Market studied across Americas, Asia-Pacific, and Europe, Middle East & Africa. The Americas region surveyed across Argentina, Brazil, Canada, Mexico, and United States. The Asia-Pacific region surveyed across Australia, China, India, Indonesia, Japan, Malaysia, Philippines, South Korea, and Thailand. The Europe, Middle East & Africa region surveyed across France, Germany, Italy, Netherlands, Qatar, Russia, Saudi Arabia, South Africa, Spain, United Arab Emirates, and United Kingdom. The Americas commanded the largest size in the Composite Cans Market in 2019. On the other hand, the Asia-Pacific is expected to grow at the fastest CAGR during the forecast period.
Company Usability Profiles:
The report deeply explores the recent significant developments by the leading vendors and innovation profiles in the Global Composite Cans Market including Ace Paper Tube, Amcor Plc, Bharath Paper Conversions, Canfab Packaging Inc.,, Chicago Mailing Tube, Compocan Industries, Corex Group, Eco Canister, Halaspack Bt., Heartland Products Group LLC, Irwin Packaging Pty Ltd, Irwin Packaging Pty Ltd, Kunert Gruppe, Marshall Paper Tube Company, Inc., Mondi, Mondi Group, Nagel Paper, Nagel Paper, Pioneer Packaging, Inc., PTS Manufacturing Co, Quality Container Company, Ridgid Paper Tube Corp, Safepack Industries Ltd., Shree Umiya Paper Tubes, Smurfit Kappa SPA, Sonoco Products Company, Sonoco Products Company, Tinpak Pvt Ltd., Valk Industries, Inc., Wes-Pac Inc., and Western Container Corp..
FPNV Positioning Matrix:
The FPNV Positioning Matrix evaluates and categorizes the vendors in the Composite Cans Market on the basis of Business Strategy (Business Growth, Industry Coverage, Financial Viability, and Channel Support) and Product Satisfaction (Value for Money, Ease of Use, Product Features, and Customer Support) that aids businesses in better decision making and understanding the competitive landscape.
Competitive Strategic Window:
The Competitive Strategic Window analyses the competitive landscape in terms of markets, applications, and geographies. The Competitive Strategic Window helps the vendor define an alignment or fit between their capabilities and opportunities for future growth prospects. During a forecast period, it defines the optimal or favorable fit for the vendors to adopt successive merger and acquisition strategies, geography expansion, research & development, and new product introduction strategies to execute further business expansion and growth.
Cumulative Impact of COVID-19:
COVID-19 is an incomparable global public health emergency that has affected almost every industry, so for and, the long-term effects projected to impact the industry growth during the forecast period. Our ongoing research amplifies our research framework to ensure the inclusion of underlaying COVID-19 issues and potential paths forward. The report is delivering insights on COVID-19 considering the changes in consumer behavior and demand, purchasing patterns, re-routing of the supply chain, dynamics of current market forces, and the significant interventions of governments. The updated study provides insights, analysis, estimations, and forecast, considering the COVID-19 impact on the market.
The report provides insights on the following pointers:
1. Market Penetration: Provides comprehensive information on the market offered by the key players
2. Market Development: Provides in-depth information about lucrative emerging markets and analyzes the markets
3. Market Diversification: Provides detailed information about new product launches, untapped geographies, recent developments, and investments
4. Competitive Assessment & Intelligence: Provides an exhaustive assessment of market shares, strategies, products, and manufacturing capabilities of the leading players
5. Product Development & Innovation: Provides intelligent insights on future technologies, R&D activities, and new product developments
The report answers questions such as:
1. What is the market size and forecast of the Global Composite Cans Market?
2. What are the inhibiting factors and impact of COVID-19 shaping the Global Composite Cans Market during the forecast period?
3. Which are the products/segments/applications/areas to invest in over the forecast period in the Global Composite Cans Market?
4. What is the competitive strategic window for opportunities in the Global Composite Cans Market?
5. What are the technology trends and regulatory frameworks in the Global Composite Cans Market?
6. What are the modes and strategic moves considered suitable for entering the Global Composite Cans Market?