Concrete Surface Treatment Chemical Market Research Report by Product, by End Use - Global Forecast to 2025 - Cumulative Impact of COVID-19
- September 2020 •
- 171 pages •
- Report ID: 5913931 •
- Format: PDF
The Global Concrete Surface Treatment Chemical Market is expected to grow from USD 7,543.56 Million in 2019 to USD 10,970.48 Million by the end of 2025 at a Compound Annual Growth Rate (CAGR) of 6.44%.
Market Segmentation & Coverage:
This research report categorizes the Concrete Surface Treatment Chemical to forecast the revenues and analyze the trends in each of the following sub-markets:
Based on Product, the Concrete Surface Treatment Chemical Market studied across Curing Compound, Mold Release Agent, and Sealant.
Based on End Use, the Concrete Surface Treatment Chemical Market studied across Commercial Sector, Industrial, Municipal, and Residential.
Based on Geography, the Concrete Surface Treatment Chemical Market studied across Americas, Asia-Pacific, and Europe, Middle East & Africa. The Americas region surveyed across Argentina, Brazil, Canada, Mexico, and United States. The Asia-Pacific region surveyed across Australia, China, India, Indonesia, Japan, Malaysia, Philippines, South Korea, and Thailand. The Europe, Middle East & Africa region surveyed across France, Germany, Italy, Netherlands, Qatar, Russia, Saudi Arabia, South Africa, Spain, United Arab Emirates, and United Kingdom.
Company Usability Profiles:
The report deeply explores the recent significant developments by the leading vendors and innovation profiles in the Global Concrete Surface Treatment Chemical Market including 3M Co., Akzo Nobel N.V., Arkema S.A., BASF SE, Croda International plc, DowDuPont Inc., Henkel AG & Company, KGaA, Laticrete International, Inc., The Euclid Chemical Company, and Wacker Chemie AG.
FPNV Positioning Matrix:
The FPNV Positioning Matrix evaluates and categorizes the vendors in the Concrete Surface Treatment Chemical Market on the basis of Business Strategy (Business Growth, Industry Coverage, Financial Viability, and Channel Support) and Product Satisfaction (Value for Money, Ease of Use, Product Features, and Customer Support) that aids businesses in better decision making and understanding the competitive landscape.
Competitive Strategic Window:
The Competitive Strategic Window analyses the competitive landscape in terms of markets, applications, and geographies. The Competitive Strategic Window helps the vendor define an alignment or fit between their capabilities and opportunities for future growth prospects. During a forecast period, it defines the optimal or favorable fit for the vendors to adopt successive merger and acquisition strategies, geography expansion, research & development, and new product introduction strategies to execute further business expansion and growth.
Cumulative Impact of COVID-19:
COVID-19 is an incomparable global public health emergency that has affected almost every industry, so for and, the long-term effects projected to impact the industry growth during the forecast period. Our ongoing research amplifies our research framework to ensure the inclusion of underlaying COVID-19 issues and potential paths forward. The report is delivering insights on COVID-19 considering the changes in consumer behavior and demand, purchasing patterns, re-routing of the supply chain, dynamics of current market forces, and the significant interventions of governments. The updated study provides insights, analysis, estimations, and forecast, considering the COVID-19 impact on the market.
The report provides insights on the following pointers:
1. Market Penetration: Provides comprehensive information on the market offered by the key players
2. Market Development: Provides in-depth information about lucrative emerging markets and analyzes the markets
3. Market Diversification: Provides detailed information about new product launches, untapped geographies, recent developments, and investments
4. Competitive Assessment & Intelligence: Provides an exhaustive assessment of market shares, strategies, products, and manufacturing capabilities of the leading players
5. Product Development & Innovation: Provides intelligent insights on future technologies, R&D activities, and new product developments
The report answers questions such as:
1. What is the market size and forecast of the Global Concrete Surface Treatment Chemical Market?
2. What are the inhibiting factors and impact of COVID-19 shaping the Global Concrete Surface Treatment Chemical Market during the forecast period?
3. Which are the products/segments/applications/areas to invest in over the forecast period in the Global Concrete Surface Treatment Chemical Market?
4. What is the competitive strategic window for opportunities in the Global Concrete Surface Treatment Chemical Market?
5. What are the technology trends and regulatory frameworks in the Global Concrete Surface Treatment Chemical Market?
6. What are the modes and strategic moves considered suitable for entering the Global Concrete Surface Treatment Chemical Market?