This report is 80% complete and can be delivered within three working days post order confirmation and will include the latest impact analysis of Covid-19 in 2020 and forecast.
Global Biofilter Market By Type (Biological Aerated Biofilter Systems, Denitrification Biofilter Systems, Activated, Carbon Biofilter Systems, Fixed Films, Fluidized Bed Filter), By Column (Cross Flow, Counter Flow), By Application (VOC Treatment, Nitrification, Denitrification, Odour Abatement), By End User Industry (Storm Water Management, Water & Wastewater Treatment, Aquaculture, Others), By Company, By Region, Forecast & Opportunities, 2025
Global biofilter market is expected to grow at a steady rate during the forecast period.The global biofilter market is driven by the growing water pollution and spread of water borne diseases.
This has drastically increased the need to treat the wastewater so that it can be used for various purposes decreasing thereby decreasing the stress on clean water resources.This is expected to positively influence the market growth through 2025.
Additionally, associated benefits such as affordability, environmental sustainability, easy availability in different styles and sizes, among others associated with biofilters are further expected to propel the market growth over the next few years.Furthermore, technological advancements and new product launches by major players operating in the market is expected to create lucrative opportunities for market growth.
However, lack of knowledge and awareness pertaining to biofilters especially in the emerging world can hamper the market growth through 2025.
The global biofilter market is segmented based on type, column, application, end user industry, company and region.Based on application, the market can be categorized into VOC treatment, nitrification, denitrification and odour abatement.
The odour abatement segment is expected to dominate the market owing to the growing need of treating rigorous air from wastewater.
Regionally, the biofilter market has been segmented into various regions including Asia-Pacific, North America, South America, Europe, and Middle East & Africa.Among these regions, North America is expected to dominate the market share in the overall biofilter market owing to the early adoption and use of biofilters in the region.
Additionally, the presence of major players operating in the market in the region further drives the market growth.
The major players operating in the biofilter market are Veolia Water Technologies, Suez Water Technologies & Solutions (Degremont), Pentair Aquatic Eco-Systems, Inc., CMI Europe Environment, OdaTech, Bohn Biofilter Corporation, Evoqua Water Technologies Solution, Anua International, Pure Air Solutions, Waterloo Biofilter, PPC Air, Velda B.V., Waterloo Biofilter Systems Inc, AMBIO Biofiltration Limited, AZU Water GmbH and others. Major companies are developing advanced technologies and launching new products to stay competitive in the market. Other competitive strategies include mergers & acquisitions and new product developments.
• To analyze and estimate the market size of global biofilter market from 2015 to 2018.
• To estimate and forecast the market size of global biofilter market from 2019 to 2025 and growth rate until 2025.
• To classify and forecast global Biofilter market based on type, column, application, end user industry, company and regional distribution.
• To identify dominant region or segment in the global biofilter market.
• To identify drivers and challenges for global biofilter market.
• To examine competitive developments such as expansions, new product launches, mergers & acquisitions, etc., in global biofilter market.
• To identify and analyze the profile of leading players operating in global biofilter market.
• To identify key sustainable strategies adopted by market players in global biofilter market.
The analyst performed both primary as well as exhaustive secondary research for this study.Initially, the analyst sourced a list of biofilter manufacturers across the globe.
Subsequently, the analyst conducted primary research surveys with the identified companies.While interviewing, the respondents were also enquired about their competitors.
Through this technique, the analyst could include the biofilter manufacturers which could not be identified due to the limitations of secondary research. The analyst examined the biofilter manufacturers, distribution channels and presence of all major players across the globe.
The analyst calculated the market size of global biofilter market using a bottom-up approach, wherein data for various end-user segments was recorded and forecast for the future years. The analyst sourced these values from the industry experts and company representatives and externally validated through analyzing historical data of these product types and applications for getting an appropriate, overall market size.
Various secondary sources such as company websites, news articles, press releases, company annual reports, investor presentations and financial reports were also studied by the analyst.
Key Target Audience:
• Biofilter equipment manufacturers/ suppliers/ distributors
• Market research and consulting firms
• Government bodies such as regulating authorities and policy makers
• Organizations, forums and alliances related to biofilter
The study is useful in providing answers to several critical questions that are important for the industry stakeholders such as biofilter manufacturers, suppliers and partners, end users, etc., besides allowing them in strategizing investments and capitalizing on market opportunities.
In this report, global biofilter market has been segmented into following categories, in addition to the industry trends which have also been detailed below:
• Global Biofilter Market, By Type:
o Biological Aerated Biofilter Systems
o Denitrification Biofilter Systems
o Activated Carbon Biofilter Systems
o Fixed Films
o Fluidized Bed Filter
• Global Biofilter Market, By Column:
o Cross Flow
o Counter Flow
• Global Biofilter Market, By Application:
o VOC Treatment
o Odour Abatement
• Global Biofilter Market, By End User Industry:
o Storm Water Management
o Water & Wastewater Treatment
• Global Biofilter Market, By Region:
o North America
- United States
- United Kingdom
- South Korea
o Middle East & Africa
- South Africa
- Saudi Arabia
o South America
Company Profiles: Detailed analysis of the major companies present in global biofilter market.
With the given market data, we offers customizations according to a company’s specific needs. The following customization options are available for the report:
• Detailed analysis and profiling of additional market players (up to five).
Our reports have been used by over 10K customers, including:
Water Quality Sensor Companies are revising their long-term strategies to emerge stronger in the post-COVID pandemic scenario. After facing series of challenges such as supply chain disruption, demand fluctuations, other pressing concerns during 2020, companies are revising their strategies through modifying the composition of product portfolios,...
Market Overview: The global forming fluids market reached a value of US$ 3.2 Billion in 2020. Forming fluids are fluids that are used in forming processes such as folding, stamping, drawing and wire-drawing. These processes are largely used in the manufacturing of sheet metal and components, both in heavy industry and...
729 pages •
By Global Industry Analysts
• Apr 2021
- The global market for Actuators is projected to reach US$70.5 billion by 2025, driven by its vital role in robotics. Motion in robotics is critical. Over 40% of assembly line robots place parts; 30% perform insertion tasks and 20% fasten screws and bolts. Technology innovations in the field of actuators are...
148 pages •
By Global Industry Analysts
• Apr 2021
- Global Smart Water Management Market to Reach $46 Billion by 2027
- Amid the COVID-19 crisis, the global market for Smart Water Management estimated at US$13.9 Billion in the year 2020, is projected to reach a revised size of US$46 Billion by 2027, growing at aCAGR of 18.6% over the period 2020-2027. Meter...
Utilities Global Industry Almanac 2016-2025 Summary Global Utilities industry profile provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: industry size (value 2016-20, and forecast to 2025). The profile also contains descriptions of the leading players including key financial...
347 pages •
By Global Industry Analysts
• Jan 2021
- StrategyR - A Trademark of Global Industry Analysts, Inc.
- Project Edition: 7
- Influencer Pool: 2152
- MarketGlass™ Platform - Our influencer driven interactive research platform draws from unique perspectives of participating executives from featured companies....
The global distributed antenna system market reached a value of US$ 7.12 Billion in 2020. A distributed antenna system (DAS) is a network of antennas that are connected to a common source and distributed throughout a building or area to improve network performance. The spacing between the antennas ensures that each antenna gives complete coverage...
The Global Data Historian Market is poised to grow at a CAGR of around XX% over the next decade to reach approximately $XX million by 2028. Some of the prominent trends that the market is witnessing include increasing demand for consolidated data for process and performance improvement, growing need for industrial 360...
120 pages •
By Infiniti Research Limited
• Jan 2021
Global Sensing Devices Market For Farms 2021-2025
The analyst has been monitoring the sensing devices market for farms and it is poised to grow by $ 576.42 mn during 2021-2025 progressing at a CAGR of 13% during the forecast period. Our report on sensing devices market for farms provides a holistic analysis, market size...
167 pages •
By Future Market Insight Global & Consulting Pvt Ltd
• Jan 2021
A recent market study published on the Hydrological & meteorological equipment Market includes India industry analysis for 2015-2019 & opportunity assessment for 2020-2030, and delivers a comprehensive assessment of the most important market dynamics. After conducting thorough research on the historical and current growth parameters of the...
You can change your Cookie Settings at any time but parts of our site will not function correctly without them.