International Wholesale - Transition to Growth - Strategies, Portfolio of Services, Operational Considerations, and Case Studies
Summary International Wholesale - Transition to Growth: Strategies, Portfolio of Services, Operational Considerations, and Case Studies, a Global Outlook Report, examines the changing dynamics, the new growth drivers, and business models of the global international wholesale industry. It lays out for international carriers the critical considerations and strategic options for taking the journey to the wholesaler of the future, from the business model drivers to the necessary portfolio evolution and digital transformation requirements.
The “International Wholesale - Transition to Growth: Strategies, Portfolio of Services, Operational Considerations, and Case Studies” Global Outlook Report analyzes the changing dynamics, the new growth drivers, and business models of the global international wholesale industry. It lays out for international carriers the critical considerations and strategic options for taking the journey to the wholesaler of the future, from the business model drivers to the necessary portfolio evolution requirements and delivery models.
The analysis and findings in this report have been based on a detailed assessment of wholesale provider strategies backed up by executive interviews with wholesale providers.
The report is structured as follows -
- Section 1: Introduction and Objectives. This section presents an overview of the scope and methodology adopted to derive the insights, analysis, carrier case studies and strategic recommendations provided in the report.
- Section 2: Market Context. This section offers an analysis of the current and future trends shaping the international wholesale industry, including the COVID-19 impact on the industry, and how the market has been realigning to the new demand dynamics.
- Section 3: The Evolving Global Wholesale Market Landscape. Here we examine the changing wholesale industry dynamics from three angles - (1) the evolution of the wholesale ecosystem players and the latest demand dynamics in this space, (2) the latest infrastructure development trends, and (3) the change in the global wholesale portfolio of services as well as the new opportunities in this space.
- Section 4: Digital Roadmap for Wholesale. This section defines the early wins for wholesalers to position for optimal growth through digitalization. It also offers an overview of the future wholesaler’s digital architecture framework. Then, with the arrival of 5G, this section analyses the wholesale requirements for 5G and how wholesalers can ready themselves to derive opportunities from 5G services. The section ends with a strategic framework presenting the business model of the future wholesaler.
- Section 5: Case studies. We continue with a series of seven international wholesalers’ and other ecosystem players’ case studies. The case studies review and analyse the wholesale providers’ strategies and priorities with respect to services portfolios. We also provide insights on the digital transformation strategies deployed by wholesale providers and future service monetization avenues.
- Section 6: Key findings and recommendations. We conclude the report with a set of key findings and recommendations on the international wholesale industry’s evolving dynamics, new growth drivers and business models, and we also provide strategic recommendations for international carriers to position themselves for growth.
Scope - From the explosion of data traffic to the drop in roaming revenue, COVID-19 has impacted the wholesale market and prompted its evolution towards more agile, digital, flexible, and on-demand business models with diversified revenue streams.
- Growth services include IPX, anti-fraud, SIP trunking, cloud, IoT, and 5G; wholesalers are also positioning as ‘providers of providers’ and platform players.
- From consolidation and cooperation to revamping service portfolios and delivery models, carriers are adapting to the needs of a new breed of customer segments.
- The future wholesale digital architecture demands greater flexibility and modularization across systems, processes, and resources, requiring virtualized connectivity and platform-centricity.
Reasons to Buy - “International Wholesale - Transition to Growth: Strategies, Portfolio of Services, Operational Considerations, and Case Studies” examines the changing dynamics, the new growth drivers, and business models of the global international wholesale industry.
- The report provides valuable insights and recommendations for international carriers on the critical considerations and strategic options for taking the journey to the wholesaler of the future and position for growth.
- The report’s case studies provide real examples of market approaches, postitionning, product portfolios and transformation strategies being employed by a number of carriers that have started their journey to the wholesaler of the future.
- The report also provides actionable recommendations for providers to consider when defining their wholesale strategy.
Our reports have been used by over 10K customers, including:
120 pages •
By Infiniti Research Limited
• Dec 2021
Global Consumer IAM Market 2022-2026 The analyst has been monitoring the consumer IAM market and it is poised to grow by $ 10.05 bn during 2022-2026, progressing at a CAGR of 16.67% during the forecast period. Our report on the consumer IAM market provides a holistic analysis, market size and forecast, trends, growth drivers,...
This IDC Market Forecast analyzes European IT spending between 2020 and 2025 as well as provides a market size, forecast, and key trends supporting technology investments by industry. This IT spending forecast is segmented by IDC's 20 standard vertical markets: banking, insurance, securities and investment services, discrete manufacturing,...
The global COVID-19 pandemic has accelerated decades-long trends including the move to remote and hybrid work, the rise of virtual organizations and the adoption of digital business models whereby all or most customer interactions take place over digital channels. The recent crisis has also elevated businesses’ awareness of the need for more...
The global wholesale voice carrier market is expected to grow from US$ 23,139.03 million in 2021 to US$ 31,754.36 million by 2028; it is estimated to grow at a CAGR of 4.6% during 2021–2028. A few years ago, the pricing structure of wholesale voice carrier had fixed charging rate per call and varied among providers.The new regulation...
The global lychee market is projected to witness a CAGR 3.5% during the forecast period (2021-2026). The year 2020 was not very promising for the lychee farmers around the world. Due to the prolonged lockdown around the world, the farmers were not able to market their produce, resulting in losses for the farmers. Owing to the increasing...
136 pages •
By Asia Market Information & Development Company
• Oct 2021
This study focuses on China’s Lettuce market trends. In the two past decades, the market has been growing at a fast pace. The dramatic expansions of the manufacturing capabilities and rising consumer consumptions in China have transformed China’s society and economy. China is one of the world’s major producers for...
Slim pickings: Ongoing demand from agriculture markets has aided industry revenue growth Abstract Agricultural and Construction Machinery Wholesaling in New Zealand Industry operators wholesale agricultural machinery and implements, earthmoving machinery and other construction machinery and equipment....
Abstract Fruit & Vegetable Wholesalers in China The Fruit and Vegetable Wholesalers industry in China wholesales fruits and vegetables. Wholesaling of canned fruits and vegetables, fruit and vegetable sauces, and fruit and vegetable jams are not included in the industry. This report covers the scope,...
Sugar rush: Pent-up demand for previously postponed celebrations is expected to boost industry demand Abstract Confectionery Wholesaling in the US The Confectionery Wholesaling industry includes merchant wholesalers that distribute candy and snack products to a variety of retailers, including grocery...
Household Consumption Expenditure
You can change your Cookie Settings at any time but parts of our site will not function correctly without them.