AFRICA LUBRICANTS MARKET FORECAST 2019-2028
- July 2020 •
- 131 pages •
- Report ID: 5932703 •
- Format: PDF
The Africa lubricants market is expected to register a CAGR of 0.75%, across the forecast years of 2019 to 2028. Key factors promoting the market growth include industrialization of developing and emerging economies, and the rise in demand for high-performance lubricants.
The Africa lubricants market growth is determined by analyzing Nigeria, Egypt, South Africa, Algeria, Morocco, and the rest of Africa. Algeria witnessed a Gross Domestic Product (GDP) growth rate of 2.1%, in 2018, which was mainly attributed to the increase in oil prices. The trades of new automobiles in Algeria are recovering over recent years, and automotive production rates have risen over 16%. Global players like Volkswagen have also launched operations in the country. The Algerian government is expected to declare new hydrocarbon laws, that are projected to draw added foreign investments by relaxing taxes and streamlining licensing processes. Despite the construction sector accounting for an average share in the national revenue, there has been a substantial upsurge in construction projects.
Additionally, the rates of automotive manufacturing in Morocco have been at a constant rise, due to the nation’s location advantage and profitable production expenses.This has helped the growth of the Moroccan automobile sector, primarily for export reasons to the Middle Eastern countries and the European markets.
Moreover, the rise in vehicle manufacturing activities with key players focused on Morocco, like, PSA Group and Renault, integrated with accelerated sales growth are establishing the country as a potential market for the automotive industry. Thus, these factors are expected to promote the market for lubricants across the region.
Some of the prominent companies in the market include Blaser Swisslube AG, BASF SE, Amisol Inc, Chevron Phillips Chemical Company LLC, Exxon Mobil Corporation, etc.
Our report offerings include:
• Explore key findings of the overall market
• Strategic breakdown of market dynamics (Drivers, Restraints, Opportunities, Challenges)
• Market forecasts for a minimum of 9 years, along with 3 years of historical data for all segments, sub-segments, and regions
• Market Segmentation cater to a thorough assessment of key segments with their market estimations
• Geographical Analysis: Assessments of the mentioned regions and country-level segments with their market share
• Key analytics: Porter’s Five Forces Analysis, Vendor Landscape, Opportunity Matrix, Key Buying Criteria, etc.
• Competitive landscape is the theoretical explanation of the key companies based on factors, market share, etc.
• Company profiling: A detailed company overview, product/services offered, SCOT analysis, and recent strategic developments
1. AMSOIL INC
2. BASF SE
3. BHARAT PETROLEUM CORPORATION LIMITED
4. BP PLC
5. BLASER SWISSLUBE AG
6. CARL BECHEM GMBH
7. CHINA NATIONAL PETROLEUM CORPORATION
8. CHINA PETROLEUM & CHEMICAL CORPORATION (SINOPEC)
9. CHEVRON PHILLIPS CHEMICAL COMPANY LLC
10. ENI SPA
11. EXXON MOBIL CORPORATION
13. GAZPROM NEFT PJSC
14. GULF OIL CORPORATION LIMITED
16. IDEMITSU KOSAN COMPANY LTD
17. INDIAN OIL CORPORATION LIMITED
18. ILLINOIS TOOL WORKS INC
19. JX NIPPON OIL & ENERGY CORPORATION
20. KLUBER LUBRICATION
21. SHELL CORP