Bulgaria PESTLE Insights - A Macroeconomic Outlook Report
Summary Financial intermediation, real estate and business activities contributed 23.6% to the gross value added (GVA) in 2019, followed by mining, manufacturing and utilities (23.6%) and wholesale and retail trade (17.2%).
The Bulgarian Stock Exchange Sofia (SOFIX) index has exhibited a downward trend over the last one year. As of June 24, 2019, the index stood at 580.11 compared to 455.24 on June 24, 2020.
Scope - According to the World Bank’s logistics performance index (LPI), the transport and logistic infrastructure in Bulgaria has improved significantly, evidenced by an improvement in rank, from 72nd in 2016 to 52nd in 2018
- The Yugoiztochen, Yugozapaden, Yuzhen tsentralen regions of Bulgaria contributed 63.3% to the country’s GDP and were home to 65.2% of the Bulgarian population as of 2018.
Reasons to Buy
- Macroeconomic Outlook Report identifies the potentials of the country as an investment destination by analyzing the political, economic, social, technological, legal and environmental (PESTLE) structure.
- PESTLE Insights provides 360 degree view of the economy which can be used as a strategic tool to understand the market dynamics, business potentials and direction of operations
- Along with providing the country’s snapshot, the report captures the risk factors pertaining to the macroeconomic risks, political environment, legal environment, demographic and social structure effectiveness, technology & infrastructure and natural and geographic aspects that might impact business.
- This report also highlights key clusters/cities which contribute significantly to the country GDP and population along with major companies’ presence in these areas.
Our reports have been used by over 10K customers, including: