C-Arms (Diagnostic Imaging) - Global Market Analysis and Forecast Model (COVID-19 Market Impact)
Summary C-Arms (Diagnostic Imaging) - Global Market Analysis and Forecast Model (COVID-19 market impact) is built to visualize quantitative market trends within Diagnostic Imaging therapeutic area.
The model discusses in detail the impact of COVID-19 on C-Arms market for the year 2020 and beyond.C-Arm fluoroscopic X-ray systems are used in various diagnostic imaging and minimally invasive surgical procedures.
In the operating room (OR), they help visualize procedures for vascular, cardiology, orthopedic, and other therapeutic areas.
C-Arms have become increasingly popular due to their wide range of utility. Hybrid operating rooms equipped with fixed installations of mobile C arms are capable of obtaining high quality intraoperative fluoroscopic images, and mobile C arms have become popular because of their flexibility.
Each of the covered 39 country’s color-coded and fully-sourced market models are equipped with epidemiology based indications with procedure volumes.To increase the data transparency, the interactive excel deliverable covers installed base, new sales volumes, product usage, average selling prices, market size and company share/rank analysis (wherever available).
Moreover, analyst comments with qualitative insight offer context for quantitative data.
Key Inclusions of the market model are -
Currently marketed C-Arms and evolving competitive landscape -
- Insightful review of the key industry trends.
- Annualized total C-Arms market revenue by segment and market outlooks from 2015-2030.
- Granular data on total procedures, units, average selling prices and market values by segment.
Global, Regional and Country level market specific insights -
- Qualitative market specific information is available with global trends further broken down into regional trends. In addition analysts provide unique country specific insights on the market.
- SWOT analysis for C-Arms market.
- Competitive dynamics insights and trends provided for C-Arms market.
Drive the understanding of the market by getting the veritable big picture including an overview of the healthcare system. In addition the Market Access segment allows you to delve deeper into market dynamics with information on reimbursement policies and the regulatory landscape.
- Country specific overview of the healthcare system.
- Country specific reimbursement policies.
- Country specific medtech regulatory landscape.
Robust methodologies and sources enable the model to provide extensive and accurate overview of the market.Demand and supply-side primary sources are integrated within the syndicated models, including Key Opinion Leaders.
In addition, real world data sources are leveraged to determine market trends; these include government procedure databases, hospital purchasing databases, and proprietary online databases.
Companies covered: GE Healthcare LLC, Siemens Healthineers AG, Koninklijke Philips NV, Ziehm Imaging, Inc., Canon Medical Systems Corp
Countries covered: United States, United Kingdom, Germany, France, Italy, Spain, Brazil, China, India, Russia, Japan, Australia, Canada, Mexico, South Korea, Denmark, Ireland, Netherlands, New Zealand, South Africa, Sweden, Switzerland, Austria, Belgium, Finland, Israel, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Taiwan, Czech Republic, Greece, Hungary, Turkey, Egypt, Saudi Arabia, United Arab Emirates, Argentina and Chile.
Scope This Market Model gives important, expert insight you won’t find in any other source.
The model illustrates qualitative and quantitative trends within the specified market. This model is required reading for - - CMO executives who must have deep understanding of the C-Arms marketplace to make strategic planning and investment decisions.
- Sourcing and procurement executives who must understand crucial components of the supply base in order to make decisions about supplier selection and management.
- Private equity investors that need a deeper understanding of the market to identify and value potential investment targets.
Reasons to Buy The Model will enable you to -
- Understand the impact of COVID-19 on C-Arms market.
- Develop and design your in-licensing and out-licensing strategies through a review of pipeline products and technologies, and by identifying the companies with the most robust pipeline.
- Develop business strategies by understanding the trends shaping and driving C-Arms market.
- Drive revenues by understanding the key trends, innovative products and technologies, market segments, and companies likely to impact the C-Arms market in the future.
- Formulate effective sales and marketing strategies by understanding the competitive landscape and by analyzing the company share of market leaders.
- Identify emerging players with potentially strong product portfolios and create effective counter-strategies to gain a competitive advantage.
- Track device sales in the global and country-specific C-Arms market from 2015-2030.
- Organize your sales and marketing efforts by identifying the market categories and segments that present maximum opportunities for consolidations, investments and strategic partnerships.
Our reports have been used by over 10K customers, including:
Medical Imaging Analysis Software Market Report Overview Medical Imaging Analysis Software market size outlook report provides comprehensive coverage of market landscape including strategic growth areas, unique insights, and major trends across Medical Imaging Analysis Software market types and applications. It is a focused study on Medical...
Pediatric Radiology Market Report Overview Pediatric Radiology market size outlook report provides comprehensive coverage of market landscape including strategic growth areas, unique insights, and major trends across Pediatric Radiology market types and applications. It is a focused study on Pediatric Radiology market space including global...
387 pages •
By Global Industry Analysts
• Mar 2021
- StrategyR - A Trademark of Global Industry Analysts, Inc.
- Project Edition: 5
- Influencer Pool: 797
- MarketGlass™ Platform - Our influencer driven interactive research platform draws from unique perspectives of participating executives from featured companies....
120 pages •
By Infiniti Research Limited
• Jan 2021
Global Photon Counter Market 2021-2025
The analyst has been monitoring the photon counter market and it is poised to grow by $ 39.07 mn during 2021-2025 progressing at a CAGR of 8% during the forecast period. Our report on photon counter market provides a holistic analysis, market size and forecast, trends, growth drivers,...
Global Medical Imaging Monitor Market, By Device (Mobile, Desktop, All-in-one), By Panel Size (Under-22.9-inch Panels, 23.0–26.9-inch Panels, Above-42-inch Panels), By Type (Diagnostic Monitors, Surgical Monitors, Clinical Monitors, Others), By Display Color (Monochrome v/s Colored), By Purpose (Doppler, Encoding, Others), By Technology...
The Global Operating Room Management Market is poised to grow at a CAGR of around xx% over the next decade to reach approximately $xx million by 2028. Some of the prominent trends that the market is witnessing include demand for technological advancements in hospitals, growing medical tourism, increasing research and...
2021 Competing in the Global Drug of Abuse Testing Market: Supplier Shares and Strategies, Segment Volume and Sales Forecasts for 12 Assays, Emerging Technologies and Trends, Growth Opportunities for Suppliers
This new 318-page report contains 68 tables and provides analysis of the global drug of abuse testing market,...
Contrast Agents (Diagnostic Imaging) - Global Market Analysis and Forecast Model (COVID-19 Market Impact)
Contrast Agents (Diagnostic Imaging) - Global Market Analysis and Forecast Model (COVID-19 market impact) is built to visualize quantitative market trends within Diagnostic Imaging...
The nuclear imaging equipment market is expected to reach USD 4.6 billion by 2025 from USD 3.8 billion in 2020, at a CAGR of 3.9% during the forecast period. Growth in the market can primarily be attributed to factors such as shift from standalone to hybrid modalities, advances in radiotracers, the increasing focus...
The global intraoperative imaging market size is projected to reach USD 2.5 billion by 2025 from USD 1.9 billion in 2020, at a CAGR of 5.2%. Factors such as the technological advancements in the market are propelling the growth of the intraoperative imaging market. Additionally, rising cases of surgeries, investments from both private and...
Medical Technology Density
You can change your Cookie Settings at any time but parts of our site will not function correctly without them.