HIV Tests (In Vitro Diagnostics) - Global Market Analysis and Forecast Model (COVID-19 Market Impact)
Summary HIV Tests (In Vitro Diagnostics) - Global Market Analysis and Forecast Model (COVID-19 Market Impact) is built to visualize quantitative market trends within In Vitro Diagnostics therapeutic area.
The model discusses in detail the impact of COVID-19 on HIV Tests market for the year 2020 and beyond.HIV is an ongoing, global public health issue that remains a major priority for most governments.
HIV tests are performed for two purposes:
i) screening and diagnosis; or
ii) ii) monitoring of HIV-positive patients, particularly those undergoing antiretroviral therapy (ART).
Screening of pregnant women for HIV is standard of care in most countries and considered to be a cost-effective strategy for reducing the risk of transmission to the baby.Women are typically screened during their first trimester of pregnancy.
For pregnant women at high-risk of acquiring HIV, testing is sometimes repeated at the beginning of the third trimester (28 weeks) or at the time of delivery.
The HIV diagnostic tests includes, HIV Point of care (POC) Tests, HIV EIA Tests, Multi-parameter HIV, Hepatitis B, and Hepatitis C NAATs and HIV Nucleic Acid Amplification Tests (NAATs). The HIV monitoring tests include NAAT for Viral Load and CD4 Count Tests.
Each of the covered 39 country’s color-coded and fully-sourced market models are equipped with epidemiology based indications with procedure volumes.To increase the data transparency, the interactive excel deliverable covers installed base, new sales volumes, product usage, average selling prices, market size and company share/rank analysis (wherever available).
Moreover, analyst comments with qualitative insight offer context for quantitative data.
Key Inclusions of the market model are -
Currently marketed HIV Tests and evolving competitive landscape -
- Insightful review of the key industry trends.
- Annualized total HIV Tests market revenue by segment and market outlooks from 2015-2030.
- Market level data on units, average selling prices and market values.
Global, Regional and Country level market specific insights -
- Qualitative market specific information is available with global trends further broken down into regional trends. In addition, analysts provide unique country specific insights on the market.
- SWOT analysis for HIV Tests market.
- Competitive dynamics insights and trends provided for HIV Tests market.
Drive the understanding of the market by getting the veritable big picture including an overview of the healthcare system. In addition, the Market Access segment allows you to delve deeper into market dynamics with information on reimbursement policies and the regulatory landscape.
- Country specific overview of the healthcare system.
- Country specific reimbursement policies.
- Country specific medtech regulatory landscape.
Robust methodologies and sources enable the model to provide extensive and accurate overview of the market.Demand and supply-side primary sources are integrated within the syndicated models, including Key Opinion Leaders.
In addition, real world data sources are leveraged to determine market trends; these include government procedure databases, hospital purchasing databases, and proprietary online databases.
Companies covered - Abbott Laboratories, F. Hoffmann-La Roche Ltd, Grifols SA, Siemens Healthineers AG, Bio-Rad Laboratories Inc, Becton Dickinson and Co, OraSure Technologies Inc, Others
Countries covered - United States, United Kingdom, Germany, France, Italy, Spain, Brazil, China, India, Russia, Japan, Australia, Canada, Mexico, South Korea, Denmark, Ireland, Netherlands, New Zealand, South Africa, Sweden, Switzerland, Austria, Belgium, Finland, Israel, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Taiwan, Czech Republic, Greece, Hungary, Turkey, Egypt, Saudi Arabia, United Arab Emirates, Argentina and Chile.
Scope Who should buy this report?
This Market Model gives important, expert insight you won’t find in any other source.
The model illustrates qualitative and quantitative trends within the specified market. This model is required reading for - - CMO executives who must have deep understanding of the HIV Tests market place to make strategic planning and investment decisions.
- Sourcing and procurement executives who must understand crucial components of the supply base in order to make decisions about supplier selection and management.
- Private equity investors that need a deeper understanding of the market to identify and value potential investment targets.
Reasons to Buy The model will enable you to -
- Understand the impact of COVID-19 on HIV Tests market.
- Develop and design your in-licensing and out-licensing strategies through a review of pipeline products and technologies, and by identifying the companies with the most robust pipeline.
- Develop business strategies by understanding the trends shaping and driving HIV Tests market.
- Drive revenues by understanding the key trends, innovative products and technologies, market segments, and companies likely to impact the HIV Tests market in the future.
- Formulate effective sales and marketing strategies by understanding the competitive landscape and by analysing the company share of market leaders.
- Identify emerging players with potentially strong product portfolios and create effective counter-strategies to gain a competitive advantage.
- Track device sales in the global and country-specific HIV Tests market from 2015-2030.
- Organize your sales and marketing efforts by identifying the market categories and segments that present maximum opportunities for consolidations, investments and strategic partnerships.
Our reports have been used by over 10K customers, including:
The global erythropoietin drugs market exhibited moderate growth during 2015-2020. Looking forward, the analyst expects the market to grow at a CAGR of around 6% during 2021-2026. Keeping in mind the uncertainties of COVID-19, we are continuously tracking and evaluating the direct as well as the indirect influence of...
Tyrosine Protein Kinase JAK2 (Janus Kinase 2 or JAK2 or EC 22.214.171.124) Development by Therapy Areas and Indications, Stages, MoA, RoA, Molecule Type and Key Players, 2022 Update Summary Tyrosine Protein Kinase JAK2 (Janus Kinase 2 or JAK2 or EC 126.96.36.199) - Janus kinase 2 is a non-receptor tyrosine...
200 pages •
By The Business Research Company
• May 2022
Major players in the anatomical pathology equipment and consumables market are Epridea, F. Hoffmann-La Roche Ltd., Danaher Corporation, Thermo Fisher Scientific, Sakura Finetek, Agilent Technologies, Danaher Corporation, Bio SB, BioGenex Laboratories, and Quest Diagnostics Incorporated. The global anatomic pathology equipment and consumables...
175 pages •
By The Business Research Company
• May 2022
Major players in the critical illness market are China Life Insurance, Allianz, Ping An Insurance, Aviva, Legal & General, China Pacific Insurance, Prudential plc, New China Life Insurance, Aegon, and AXA. The global critical illness insurance market is expected to grow from $185.53 billion in 2021 to $215.49 billion in 2022 at a compound...
The global alopecia treatment market reached a value of US$ 3 Billion in 2021. Looking forward, the analyst expects the market to reach US$ 3.9 Billion by 2027, exhibiting a CAGR of 4.7% during 2022-2027. Keeping in mind the uncertainties of COVID-19, we are continuously tracking and evaluating the direct as well as...
Deep brain stimulation (DBS) therapies target a growing number of existing indications, including movement disorders and neuropsychiatric conditions, and newer areas such as lifestyle disorders, including diabetes and obesity.This will allow more patients to benefit from the therapy. According to the WHO, neurological diseases currently...
The global intravenous solutions market reached a value of US$ 13.2 Billion in 2021. Looking forward, the analyst expects the market to reach US$ 18.6 Billion by 2027, exhibiting a CAGR of 5.96% during 2022-2027. Keeping in mind the uncertainties of COVID-19, we are continuously tracking and evaluating the direct as well as the indirect influence...
The global surrogacy market reached a value of US$ 161.83 Million in 2021. Looking forward, the analyst expects the market to reach a value of US$ 240.56 Million by 2027, exhibiting a CAGR of 6.62% during 2022-2027. Keeping in mind the uncertainties of COVID-19, we are continuously tracking and evaluating the direct as well as the indirect...
Non Alcoholic Fatty Liver Disease (NAFLD) Drugs in Development by Stages, Target, MoA, RoA, Molecule Type and Key Players, 2022 Update Summary This latest Pharmaceutical and Healthcare disease pipeline guide Non Alcoholic Fatty Liver Disease (NAFLD) - Drugs in Development by Stages, Target, MoA,...
250 pages •
By The Business Research Company
• Mar 2022
Major players in the ultra-low temperature freezers market are Arctiko, Eppendorf, Esco Micro Pte Ltd, Haier, Helmer Scientific, Bionics Scientific Technologies (P). Ltd, PHC Holdings Corporation, Labcold Ltd, Remi Group, and Stirling Ultracold. The global ultra-low temperature freezers market is expected to grow from $805.47 million...
You can change your Cookie Settings at any time but parts of our site will not function correctly without them.