Clot Management Devices (Cardiovascular) - Global Market Analysis and Forecast Model (COVID-19 market impact)
Summary Clot Management Devices (Cardiovascular) - Global Market Analysis and Forecast Model (COVID-19 market impact) is built to visualize quantitative market trends within Cardiovascular Devices therapeutic area.
The model discusses in detail the impact of COVID-19 on Clot Management Devices market for the year 2020 and beyond.Venous Thromboembolism (VTE) is a term that refers to Deep Vein Thrombosis (DVT) and Pulmonary Embolism (PE).
DVT occurs when a blood clot forms in the deep veins, which can result in restricted blood flow whereas when the clot or part of it migrates through the bloodstream and reaches the lungs, it causes a Pulmonary Embolism.
Percutaneous Mechanical Thrombectomy removes the thrombus or emboli by aspiration, maceration and/or fragmentation.Mechanical Thrombectomy is useful in patients who are susceptible to the side effects of thrombolytic drugs.
Catheter-Directed Thrombolysis is a commonly-used endovascular approach in the treatment of DVT and PE. It can be used in patients who are not contraindicated for Thrombolysis.
Thrombectomy Systems (Catheters), Manual Aspiration Thrombectomy Devices, Rotational Thrombectomy Devices, Embolectomy Balloon Devices, Standard Catheter Directed Thrombolysis catheter (CDT) and Ultrasound-assisted Catheter Directed Thrombolysis catheter are segments that are covered in this market.
Each of the covered 39 country’s color-coded and fully-sourced market models are equipped with epidemiology based indications with procedure volumes.To increase the data transparency, the interactive excel deliverable covers installed base, new sales volumes, product usage, average selling prices, market size and company share/rank analysis (wherever available).
Moreover, analyst comments with qualitative insight offer context for quantitative data.
Key Inclusions of the market model are -
Currently marketed Clot Management Devices and evolving competitive landscape -
- Insightful review of the key industry trends.
- Annualized total Clot Management Devices market revenue by segment and market outlooks from 2015-2030.
- Granular data on total procedures, units, average selling prices and market values by segment.
Global, Regional and Country level market specific insights -
- Qualitative market specific information is available with global trends further broken down into regional trends. In addition analysts provide unique country specific insights on the market.
- SWOT analysis for Clot Management Devices market.
- Competitive dynamics insights and trends provided for Clot Management Devices market.
Drive the understanding of the market by getting the veritable big picture including an overview of the healthcare system. In addition the Market Access segment allows you to delve deeper into market dynamics with information on reimbursement policies and the regulatory landscape.
- Country specific overview of the healthcare system.
- Country specific reimbursement policies.
- Country specific medtech regulatory landscape.
Robust methodologies and sources enable the model to provide extensive and accurate overview of the market.Demand and supply-side primary sources are integrated within the syndicated models, including Key Opinion Leaders.
In addition, real world data sources are leveraged to determine market trends; these include government procedure databases, hospital purchasing databases, and proprietary online databases.
Companies covered: Boston Scientific Corp, Penumbra Inc, Teleflex Inc, Edwards Lifesciences Corp, Medtronic Plc, Argon Medical Devices Inc and Others
Countries covered: United States, United Kingdom, Germany, France, Italy, Spain, Brazil, China, India, Russia, Japan, Australia, Canada, Mexico, South Korea, Denmark, Ireland, Netherlands, New Zealand, South Africa, Sweden, Switzerland, Austria, Belgium, Finland, Israel, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Taiwan, Czech Republic, Greece, Hungary, Turkey, Egypt, Saudi Arabia, United Arab Emirates, Argentina and Chile.
Scope This Market Model gives important, expert insight you won’t find in any other source.
The model illustrates qualitative and quantitative trends within the specified market. This model is required reading for - - CMO executives who must have deep understanding of the Clot Management Devices market place to make strategic planning and investment decisions.
- Sourcing and procurement executives who must understand crucial components of the supply base in order to make decisions about supplier selection and management.
- Private equity investors that need a deeper understanding of the market to identify and value potential investment targets.
Reasons to Buy The model will enable you to -
- Develop and design your in-licensing and out-licensing strategies through a review of pipeline products and technologies, and by identifying the companies with the most robust pipeline.
- Develop business strategies by understanding the trends shaping and driving Dental Membranes market.
- Drive revenues by understanding the key trends, innovative products and technologies, market segments, and companies likely to impact the Dental Membranes market in the future.
- Formulate effective sales and marketing strategies by understanding the competitive landscape and by analyzing the company share of market leaders.
- Identify emerging players with potentially strong product portfolios and create effective counter-strategies to gain a competitive advantage.
- Track device sales in the global and country-specific Dental Membranes market from 2015-2028.
- Organize your sales and marketing efforts by identifying the market categories and segments that present maximum opportunities for consolidations, investments and strategic partnerships.
Our reports have been used by over 10K customers, including:
The global nanofiber market was valued at US$ 409.14 million in 2019 and is projected to reach US$ 3,309.58 million by 2027; it is expected to grow at a CAGR of 31.2% from 2020 to 2027. Nanofiber is a fiber with a diameter less than 1 µm.These fibers help boost filtration efficiency with a relatively slight decrease in permeability. Rapid...
183 pages •
By Global Industry Analysts
• Apr 2021
- Global Specialty (except Psychiatric and Substance Abuse) Hospitals Market to Reach $72.7 Billion by 2027
- Amid the COVID-19 crisis, the global market for Specialty (except Psychiatric and Substance Abuse) Hospitals estimated at US$59.1 Billion in the year 2020, is projected to reach a revised size of...
KEY FINDINGS The global oxygenators market is forecasted to develop with a CAGR of 5.47% over the estimated years of 2021 to 2028. The market growth is facilitated by key drivers such as the increasing incidence of cardiopulmonary diseases, the rising geriatric population, the surging healthcare expenditure, and technological...
Interleukin 1 (IL1) - Drugs in Development, 2021 Summary According to the recently published report ’Interleukin 1 - Drugs in Development, 2021’; Interleukin 1 (IL1) pipeline Target constitutes close to 36 molecules. Out of which approximately 35 molecules are developed by companies and remaining...
280 pages •
By Prescient & Strategic Intelligence Private Limited
• Mar 2021
Precision Medicine Market Research Report: By Type (Therapeutics, Diagnostics, Personalized Medical Care) - Global Industry Analysis and Growth Forecast to 2030
In July 2019, U.S. president Donald Trump decided to bring down the prices of drugs in the country to make them equal or similar to the international rates....
Acoustic Medicine and Ultrasound Therapy Market Report Overview Acoustic Medicine and Ultrasound Therapy market size outlook report provides comprehensive coverage of market landscape including strategic growth areas, unique insights, and major trends across Acoustic Medicine and Ultrasound Therapy market types and applications. It is a...
Aesthetic Lasers Market Report Overview Aesthetic Lasers market size outlook report provides comprehensive coverage of market landscape including strategic growth areas, unique insights, and major trends across Aesthetic Lasers market types and applications. It is a focused study on Aesthetic Lasers market space including global and regional...
Anti Malarial Drugs Market Report Overview Anti Malarial Drugs market size outlook report provides comprehensive coverage of market landscape including strategic growth areas, unique insights, and major trends across Anti Malarial Drugs market types and applications. It is a focused study on Anti Malarial Drugs market space including global...
Anti-venom Market Report Overview Anti-venom market size outlook report provides comprehensive coverage of market landscape including strategic growth areas, unique insights, and major trends across Anti-venom market types and applications. It is a focused study on Anti-venom market space including global and regional eight-year forecasts...
Health Provider Density
You can change your Cookie Settings at any time but parts of our site will not function correctly without them.