NORTH AMERICA HYDROGEL MARKET FORECAST 2019-2028
- August 2020 •
- 142 pages •
- Report ID: 5950040 •
- Format: PDF
The North America hydrogel market is expected to grow with a CAGR of 5.66%, across the forecast period of 2019 to 2028. The key factors driving market growth include the rising aging population, wound management, and the surging incidence of chronic diseases like eye disorders and diabetes.
The North America hydrogel market growth is analyzed through the United States and Canada.As Canada’s geriatric population continues to increase, the country’s universal healthcare system is projected to need comprehensive amendments to acknowledge the persistent demands of wound management.
Besides, advanced wound dressings in Canada are not subject to strict pricing guidelines and regulations, when compared to other medical products.As a result, the nation fosters some of the highest medical expenses for advanced wound care dressing.
Additionally, growing investments in research and development facilities for launching innovative products is anticipated to generate lucrative business and growth opportunities in Canada.The rising incidence of healthcare expenditure in bolsters the demand for personal care and contact lenses, as well.
The provincial governments also play a substantial role in bearing financial responsibilities for funding healthcare services, in addition to other public programs like social services and education.
Moreover, the rising awareness regarding health and the advantages of natural and organic beauty products have transformed young citizens’ lifestyles. Also, the increasing popularity of organic beauty products and their easy availability through diverse e-commerce portals and online retailers have facilitated the market growth for hydrogels.
Some of the eminent players in the market are Ashland North America Holdings Inc, Essity, Paul Hartman, Cardinal Health, Smith & Nephew, etc.
Our report offerings include:
• Explore key findings of the overall market
• Strategic breakdown of market dynamics (Drivers, Restraints, Opportunities, Challenges)
• Market forecasts for a minimum of 9 years, along with 3 years of historical data for all segments, sub-segments, and regions
• Market Segmentation cater to a thorough assessment of key segments with their market estimations
• Geographical Analysis: Assessments of the mentioned regions and country-level segments with their market share
• Key analytics: Porter’s Five Forces Analysis, Vendor Landscape, Opportunity Matrix, Key Buying Criteria, etc.
• Competitive landscape is the theoretical explanation of the key companies based on factors, market share, etc.
• Company profiling: A detailed company overview, product/services offered, SCOT analysis, and recent strategic developments
1. ASHLAND NORTH AMERICA HOLDINGS INC
2. B BRAUN HOLDING GMBH &CO KG
3. CARDINAL HEALTH
5. MEDLINE INDUSTRIES INC
6. PAUL HARTMAN
7. PROCYON CORPORATION
8. SMITH & NEPHEW
9. THE COOPER COMPANIES
10. 3M COMPANY
11. JOHNSON & JOHNSON
12. ROYAL DSM
13. MEDTRONIC PLC
14. DOW CORNING
15. MOMENTIVE PERFORMANCE MATERIALS
16. DERMA SCIENCES
18. HOYA CORPORATION
19. INTEGRA LIFESCIENCES
20. ALCON (NOVARTIS AG)