Summary Oral Hygiene in Australia industry profile provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market share, market size (value and volume 2015-19, and forecast to 2024). The profile also contains descriptions of the leading players including key financial metrics and analysis of competitive pressures within the market.
Key Highlights - The oral hygiene market consists of retail sales of (non-confectionery) breath fresheners, dental floss, denture care, mouthwash, toothbrushes and replacement heads and toothpaste. The market is valued according to retail selling price (RSP) and includes any applicable taxes. All currency conversions used in the creation of this report have been calculated using constant annual average 2018 exchange rates.
- The Australian oral hygiene market had total revenues of $559.7m in 2019, representing a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 3.4% between 2015 and 2019.
- Market consumption volume increased with a CAGR of 1.6% between 2015 and 2019, to reach a total of 133.6 million units in 2019.
- A growing middle class population and increasing disposable income partly supported the market’s growth.
Scope - Save time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the size, growth, major segments, and leading players in the oral hygiene market in Australia
- Use the Five Forces analysis to determine the competitive intensity and therefore attractiveness of the oral hygiene market in Australia
- Leading company profiles reveal details of key oral hygiene market players’ global operations and financial performance
- Add weight to presentations and pitches by understanding the future growth prospects of the Australia oral hygiene market with five year forecasts by both value and volume
Reasons to Buy
- What was the size of the Australia oral hygiene market by value in 2019?
- What will be the size of the Australia oral hygiene market in 2024?
- What factors are affecting the strength of competition in the Australia oral hygiene market?
- How has the market performed over the last five years?
- Who are the top competitiors in Australia’s oral hygiene market?
Our reports have been used by over 10K customers, including:
The global pet oral care products market was valued at USD 1,564.1 million in 2020 and is projected to register a CAGR of 6.6 % during the forecast period (2021-2026). Most of the consumers in the global market grappled with the onset of the COVID-19 pandemic, in terms of stockpiling pet oral care products, by switching to the retail e-commerce...
KEY FINDINGS The global periodontal market is predicted to grow with a CAGR of 8.69%, over the forecast period of 2021 to 2028. The market growth is accredited to factors, such as, the increasing geriatric population, the augmenting dental and medical tourism industry, and the expanding need for oral care. MARKET...
The mouthwash market was valued at US$ 5,980.35 million in 2019 and is projected to reach US$ 9,272.13 million by 2027; it is expected to grow at a CAGR of 5.7% during 2020–2027. The growth of the mouthwash market is mainly attributed to the increasing prevalence of dental conditions and rising number of oral hygiene campaigns worldwide. However,...
The global pet oral care products market is projected to register a CAGR of 6.5 % during the forecast period (2020-2025). The market is primarily driven by the high prevalence of dental diseases in pets. According to the Australian and American veterinary dental societies, more than 80% of dogs develop gum disease by the age of three, compared...
Global beauty and personal care products market to register a CAGR of 4.35% during the forecast period, 2020 - 2025. - The improving quality of life, the positive effects of beauty and personal care on self-esteem and social interaction, and the gradual consumer shift toward premium and luxury cosmetic brands are a few factors that...
Saudi Arabia beauty and personal care market is projected to grow at a CAGR of 1.20% during the forecast period (2020-2025). - Saudi Arabia is one of the prominent markets for cosmetics and fragrances products in the Middle East. Consumers in the country tend to spend substantially on their personal appearance, thereby, supplementing...
Oral Hygiene Global Industry Almanac 2015-2024
Global Oral Hygiene industry profile provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market share, market size (value and volume 2015-19, and forecast to 2024). The profile also contains descriptions of the leading...
29 pages •
By Euromonitor International
• Feb 2021
In recent years there has been a notable increase in demand for healthier and higher nutritional value products. This trend continued in 2020 and was likely fuelled by the greater focus on health, immunity, and diet that emerged during the COVID-19 pandemic. This trend has been most notable in the switch from processed meats to cold cuts with...
Opportunities in the Western Europe Cosmetics and Toiletries Industry
Western Europe cosmetics & toiletries industry was valued at US$95,989.2 million and is expected to reach US$ 1,10,073 million by 2024, registering a CAGR of 2.8%. In volume terms, the industry is expected to grow from...
Soap opera: The COVID-19 pandemic has led to a spike in demand for hand sanitiser Abstract Soap and Cleaning Compound Manufacturing in Australia Industry companies manufacture various cleaning products, including soaps, detergents, surfactants, polishes and specialty cleaning preparations. Operators...
Crude Oil Price
You can change your Cookie Settings at any time but parts of our site will not function correctly without them.