Summary Easy and Affordable is one of the eight mega-trends in TrendSights framework.This analysis covers a particularly noteworthy and fast-evolving theme within this mega-trend, which is driven by consumers’ desire to conserve their time, effort, or money
Two of the modern consumer’s most precious resources are time and money, and in an attempt to maximize this shoppers will find products that offer a sense of taking control of personal time and money.
Brands need to offer convenience, efficiency, and value.
Scope - Modern shoppers have a shorter attention span and there is an expectation for immediate gratification.
- COVID-19 has simultaneously boosted and inhibited the trend by making consumers more wary about their spending and also leading consumers to forego their usual on-the-go consumption patterns.
- Tech enablers are changing the game in retail and foodservice when it comes to ease and convenience.
- RTD formats are especially welcome in innovations that replace the usual foodservice formats.
Reasons to Buy - Recognize what has driven the evolution of consumer attitudes so far, and why brands must incorporate Easy & Affordable attributes and features.
- Identify where the market is going and how consumers react in different categories.
- Access valuable strategic take-outs to assist future decision-making and product development.
Our reports have been used by over 10K customers, including:
Value-For-Money - Consumer Behavior Case Study Summary The Value-for-Money trend is part of the Easy & Affordable mega-trend, which captures consumers’ desire for products that offer good value for money and aligns with their time and budget constraints. Consumers associate "good value for money"...
66 pages •
By Euromonitor International
• Feb 2021
In 2019, the Vietnamese economy showed a very optimistic picture with GDP surpassing the government target of 6.8%, with double-digit growth recorded in the retail sales of consumer goods. With the unexpected pandemic in 2020, economic growth slowed down and consumer’s lives were impacted by the highest inflation rate over the past seven years. Home...
You can change your Cookie Settings at any time but parts of our site will not function correctly without them.