Bratislava - Comprehensive Overview of the City, Pest Analysis and Analysis of Key Industries including Technology, Tourism and Hospitality, Construction and Retail
- February 2020 •
- 32 pages •
- Report ID: 5953295 •
- Format: PDF
“City Profile - Bratislava” provides historical and forecast data on key city level metrics along with analytical coverage of the latest political, economic, social, technological, infrastructural, legal and environmental issues affecting Antwerp. The report contains detailed tourism, retail, construction, technology and public infrastructure data and insight into economic, social, and industry trends
Bratislava metropolitan area, located in the south-western part of the Slovak Republic, is the smallest region of the country, accounts for 12.3% of the Slovakia’s population. The tertiary sector contributed the most to the area’s GVA in 2019, accounting for 76.75% share. Bratislava economy is majorly driven by the services sector as 81.29% share of the population is employed in the sector, including trade services, IT services, telecommunications, etc.
- The service sector remains the key contributor to the area’s economy - and the major employer.
- Bratislava is a key tourist destination for both domestic and international tourists and experienced healthy growth. Strong performance is observed in the construction sector with increasing employment, number of building permits issued and building completions.
Reasons to Buy
- Gain a comprehensive knowledge of future economic and demographic trends and understand the performance of various sectors within the city.
- Analyze and understand the business environment in the city to align your investment and expansion strategies.
- The report helps to drive a conclusion in choosing a suitable city to invest or expand according to your business structure.
- Explore new opportunities in the hospitality, tourism, construction, real estate and retail sectors.