Hanoi - Comprehensive Overview of the City, Pest Analysis and Analysis of Key Industries including Technology, Tourism and Hospitality, Construction and Retail
- June 2020 •
- 30 pages •
- Report ID: 5953302 •
- Format: PDF
“City Profile - Hanoi” provides historical and forecast data on key city level metrics along with analytical coverage of the latest political, economic, social, technological, infrastructural, legal and environmental issues affecting Antwerp. The report contains detailed tourism, retail, construction, technology and public infrastructure data and insight into economic, social, and industry trends
Hanoi City’s nominal GDP accounted for 13.0% of the national GDP in 2019. Rise in export and increasing domestic demand and inflows of foreign direct investment (FDI) led to improvement in economy
- The tertiary sector contributed the most to the city’s GVA in 2019, with a 64.41% share, followed by the secondary sector (32.78%) and the primary sector (2.81%). The share of the services sector increased from 63.17% in 2009 to 64.41% in 2019, the share of primary sector decreased from 4.72% to 2.81% during the same period
Reasons to Buy
- Gain a comprehensive knowledge of future economic and demographic trends and understand the performance of various sectors within the city.
- Analyze and understand the business environment in the city to align your investment and expansion strategies.
- The report helps to drive a conclusion in choosing a suitable city to invest or expand according to your business structure.
- Explore new opportunities in the hospitality, tourism, construction, real estate and retail sectors.